Everyone has shit bicep insertions

Everyone has shit bicep insertions, but a lot of fitness people will try to mask it by doing the supinated flex. Don't feel bad about your bicep insertions, user, everyone has those.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lK6crDZV35M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

righto cunt
key to happiness is in ya fuckin heart not ya biceps....
improve every day and you'll be happier

>improve every day and you'll be happier
wrong lol

So you're saying cardio is the key to happiness?

I fucking hate this guy, his biceps are bigger than his delts and triceps. Liketry to fucking balance your arms for fucks sake stop curling

Wew, sounds like you have a very short threshold to hatred

thats because theres no such thing as good bicep insertions. biceps are just an inherently unaesthetic muscle. huge triceps with small biceps is 10/10

Fuck you bitch you don't know who I am
Maybe my life would be better with zero gap

Fucking cuckold trying to tell me how to live my life

Serious question, is AthleanX natty or not?

I would say he's natty, but fuck do I know

If a stranger's bicep to shoulder/tricep ratio really angers you I can't imagine what goes on in your life.

yes, he hasn't gain significant muscle in years, his chest is ridiculously small, he's got nice arms and a very solid core due to very low body fat, his back and legs are his weakest parts.

>Gap between forearm and bicep
>Bad

ye

This desu. The "worse" your insertions are the bigger the measurement at the peak.

What is a good bicep supposed to look like?
Aren't men's biceps supposed to ball up like that instead of longer muscles that women have?

Fuck if I know, but people are constantly talking about "bad bicep insertions" on Veeky Forums

>"bad bicep insertions"

Not Jeff's

>17inch arms
>5'8
>very low bf%

Nigga you can say his chest or back are lacking but his biceps look great

The screenshot I posted is what people on Veeky Forums usually claim to be "bad insertions"

No the facebook machine is.

full long biceps that insert deep in the forearms and there's barely any gap between the muscle and the elbow

an example of a bad bicep would be lui marco's, it looks like it's been cut in half and it thats the potential of short biceps

That guy just has huge forearms that close in the gap. His bicep insertion is just as anyone else's.

on the left you can see the fuller long biceps and on the right you can see the short bicep insertions
The longer, the better and the more glycogen you can store in it which means you can curl more

I see, so this is a clear example of slight genetic limits.
People with short biceps will have more trouble with doing curling movements for longer periods of time.
Will that affect strength or is it only about the strength endurance being limited by how much glycogen and blood can be stored and used.

No, user, you're wrong. Those examples are virtually all about lighting and angles and forearm thickness. Don't kid yourself.

...what?

Bottom left pic is misleading because his bicep is more pronated than the rest (look at the hand facing towards the camera whereas the other hands face into the body).

It's about the angle of the hand, forearm and upper arm, in addition to the lighting of the shit and thickness of the forearm. What don't you understand about this? Are you a bit slow?

>tfw short bis

user please, i know my own biceps. Merely trying to flex them will pull them all the way to the middle of my upper arm. I can put 3 fingers between my biceps and my forearm
youtube.com/watch?v=lK6crDZV35M
Well i looked up these examples quick, but you get the point

you mean pronated flex retard, a supinated flex makes the bicep bunch up more.

>user please, i know my own biceps. Merely trying to flex them will pull them all the way to the middle of my upper arm. I can put 3 fingers between my biceps and my forearm
>proceeds to link bro science youtube vid
user, I assure you, you and I have the same bicep "problem". Most people do. Could you try to argue with me instead of posting broscience as a response?

Yes, my bad, I meant pronated flex.

He says he is, for all that matters.

My biceps insertion is so short.
Unflexed my biceps is non-existent, same for my chest and legs...
But thanks god I have the longest wings insertion in the fucking world, i can almost fly with them.
No arm, no legs, huge wings, maybe I was a fucking bird in anterior life

It's not "broscience", these types of biceps have longer tendons and shorter muscles than the "longer" biceps. What you mentioned earlier about flexing with a pronated forearm is just pulling the tendon through the elbow. The actual muscle is still small, just stretched. People with longer bicep genetics also have more potential to make them bigger than ones with short muscles

Short are better since mine are very long and requires so much training to get big. Mine connect at the forearms

My biceps insert into my forearms.

Biceplets on suicide watch

honestly, something about this guys face enrages me