Is my new haircut fit approved?

Is my new haircut fit approved?
I just tell the barber to make it shorter on the sides.

Also, haircut thread. Preferably Chad® haircuts.

Wtf this is what I get

Looks pretty good but it's also very bland. Unless you've got a great face it's not doing much for you and you'd probably be better off getting something a little more stylish which will attract attention.

Bros Im currently on the first stages of growing my hair back to this.
Thoughts??

Grow the top out some more and then put it to one side, you'll look better.

Can you give me names of better haircuts? I like my hair as short as possible because it feels cleaner and is easier to wash and dry.

Nah my face is average.

This is a thread for Veeky Forums ffs stop treating this board like a general anything goes landfill

Your hairline is maturing, I dont really think its a good idea to wear an undercut because it really accentuates those receding areas.
Let this be the last time, it might get worse as time passes.
Wear it short, but never undercut it.

You look like a tomboy in an 80s high school movie.

Sideways.

>inb4 no jaw
I already started mewoing

How do I ask a barber this haircut? I tried showing pictures of this to my barber but the guy totally fucked up. I like it because my forehead is weird, has a weird slope, so I like to hide it with hair, ut I don't like the hair to short on the sides, too

Are you former military? Because it sure looks like it. Ie not fashionable.

Grow it out and try it again.

Hairlets need not post.

Hello matey, looking real comfy. Keep it down like that, don't tie it.

Find a new barber. Search google maps and read reviews on them.

You look like a woman with a mustache. Have you ever been hit on by a Mexican ?

Kek no but I always preferred function over form. It just is cleaner this way, also takes no time to comb and gel.

I think a middle ground would by growing the top and putting it to the side like
said.

thought you were a girl from the thumbnail fr

Nah, on the other hand homos drool over my dick. I mean in a way where they flat out cat call and/or try to hit on me not just eye fuck me to hell.
I don't know why, shouldn't they be after "manly" men? I don't understand homos, but I'm pretty fine around them as long as they aren't trying to reach for my dick.
qts envy my hair, that's almost always the first compliment I get when meeting someone new.

looks like shit senpai, hair that short only looks good if you have a decent jawline

Same. I used to have long hair which was really curly and it was a huge chore maintaining it.

Recently cut the sides off (medium fade) and left the top like five inches long and it’s much easier to manage while still being fashionable. I tend to rock the man bun while being lazy but if I’m going out, I’ll style it which only takes like two minutes.

You look like my ecuatorian maid.

Why are you bringing homosexuality? No where in my post did I imply that. I was just asking if you’ve ever been confused for a woman... talking about dicks and shit.

>nice projection you got going on.

>mention a guy
>that looks like a woman
>getting hit on
Hmm, sounds pretty homo to me.

Just one example, I've got a pretty square face so I am growing my hair out to get this haircut

>pic related

Short hair is easy to maintain and doesn't require you to style it but having something unique will get more women to notice you.

Just look for celebrities with your face shape and see what type of hair they have. They usually have stylists that charge them thousands of dollars to get the best haircut for their face shape so you can just use them as a template

You need to put in some leave in conditioner or simple face lotion because your hair is dry and looks like shit.

Looks unkempt but I'm jelly of the wiry hair nonwhites have, seems easier to style especially since mine has no weight to it and always gets matted down unless I put product in it

you want a fucking bowlcut? looks gay af, how old are you?

>not cutting the back either

top fucking kek

short haircuts tend to emphasize flaws, your hairline is jacked , jawline holding water.Either keep it that way and grow a beard or change hairstyle, thats such a boring style

totally untrue, short haircuts are way more flattering on ugly ppl than long haircuts

Looks like a cheap, quick, lazy supercuts job. Would not return/10

im not talking long, medium lenght that you can actually style with some gels or whatever the fuck you want

I wish girls would grow their hair like that again, shit was cash, straight hair is so fucking boring.

That has nothing to do with race, you just have fine thin hair. Plenty of white people like me with so much volume that it gets tangled easily at only a few inches and turns into a poor ball unless I weigh it down with moisturizers
You just have shit genetics hair in general, don't try to blame being white. You're probably already losing hair too

You must be gay

do you also wear TAPOUT shirts/shorts?

Nice and clean, man's haircut, though the top could have been longer by half an inch or more.

I just get a low fade every 2 weeks can't stand having long hair or hair touching my ears it irritates me

Looks aight but don't let it go down to your shoulders and get a clean up on sides every once in a while unless you wanna look like this faggot

how about you post a picture of yourself then rather than a model who will look good no matter what?

looks like a standard military cut. I would think you were in the army or something with a high n' tight like this.

Because I don't take photos of my haircuts so unnecessary

>seeking the approval of a board full of virgins
>seeking approval in general

but since this is a hair thread

My hair niggas.

Any other than hitler_youth_haircut.jpeg? Looking for inspo.

grats on the most basic bitch haircut on the market buddy

only haircut in this entire thread that doesn't look absolutely bent

Post pic of samurai ponytail

We both know thats the only reason you grew it out

I never said any of the others were good either, but OP looks like the copy pasted white guy i see when I drive out my poorass area

Sure thing, OP.

shoutings at jaw line and hair line!

Get an undercut desu (short on sides and longer on top) to the point where you can comb it over or get a quiff

Trying to get a part in the next lotr movie?

how to fix nerd hair?

easy there op, youre projecting

beat up your parents for those genetics, i dont see how you can save it, just cut the sides really short to skin level i guess, it works with any male

OP serious advice here: get a mid fade or real short length on the sides, leave the same length you already have on the top to unlock Chad mode

grow it out a few inches then go to a barber and just get a short back and sides

OP HERE

I'm doing this. Growing top and fading sides. Tbh I never had a "stylish" haircut before so that will be new to me. The only issue I have with modern haircuts is that they require hair gel or fixatore which I absolutely hate to put on my head.

LMAO so levantines are white.. Kek thanks.

This guy gets it. I want something low maintenance.

im going for that messy look

Go to Veeky Forums for this shit, they know more about faceshape and angles and whatever. This isn't Veeky Forums. Discussing baldness and how to delay/prevent/reverse it is.

Kekd

Ok. Do you think Im balding? I'm 21. (OP)

I'm too ugly and too built. I'd probably be an orc.

I think I'll grow it back out, the constant worry about whether it's the right length is killing me.

2 months in, need about 6-7 more before I can start tying it up.