How far are we from fitness being a thing of the past? When we can make "at-will" body modifications...

How far are we from fitness being a thing of the past? When we can make "at-will" body modifications, it won't matter anymore

So many options

milkies?

not any time soon. transhumanism is an interesting, but delusional pipe dream that only teen communists believe is right around the corner. and even when it is available, do you really think it will "make fitness a thing of the past" when we already have steroids and most people dont take them

And how long until people begin to abuse it?

>boogie will not only outlive zyzz and pianoman but live long enough to get tax funded chad implants and make it before any of us

Steroids are all well and good, but people fear the down side of their use. Also they still require work and effort. I'm talking about people being able to make a modification with just a simple pill or flip of a switch. It might still be a ways off, but why would anyone work hard for something they could have with zero effort?

M I L K I E S

poor girl
hope she can get reduction surgery
most likely, since its expensive

>ppl abuse it

like they dont abuse now
like they dont work hard already on a gigantomastia pill
like i care if i can fuck huge titties petite girls

at-will bodies won't be affordable for the majority of people a very long time after they become available. if it does become affordable in my lifetime i can guarantee you i'll stop lifting and get myself done to look like pic related but with a horse sized cock

She's taller than the fridge.
Want snu snu

That's a piece of shit tiny fridge

Turbomanlet detected

How can you tell the size of the fridge with only the grill as a reference point?
Are you a fridge repair man?
Turbo autist who memorized all fridge makes, models and specs?
My fridge p tall, grill roommate can't reach the top so I hide stuff up there

Reduction surgery would also be a thing of the past. People would only be big or small if they wanted to. Body dysmorphia would cause some people to go to extremes

I just bought a brand new bretty nice fridge and it's big as fug

This looks like a really old one and those are usually small as fuck like your penis

>Filthy transhumanist shortcuts
You just wait, right on the cusp of your technological revolution us enlightened primitivists will emerge from the forests and run you through with our hand fashioned spears.

like 20 years

That could still work for me

What are you basing your guess on tho? You have no evidence besides grill of unknown height

She's so hot I want her so bad.

And just think, if we ever read the point of being able to transform ourselves, there would probably be plenty of little petite girls that are tired of being small who would go after a body shape like that

Can't fault you, good luck

>When we can make "at-will" body modifications
you can do it right now but it takes some time to see results

you are literally able to change your body, how fucking cool is that?

Clearly the point is to do it without work, making any change at all

Lazy women will be able to outgrow the hardest working strongmen