Manliness

It doesn't matter how many hours you spend in the gym or how much you can lift.

If you don't have the confidence and the charisma, you won't be half as manly as you think you are.

Charisma is a meme for actors and orators. No one has charisma in day to day interactions.

If you have looks you don't have to say as much.

If you tell people they aren't manly because of "x" reason then you are not manly.

Just a daily reminder, not trying to bring someone down but it seems I struck a nerve on you.

I'm working on my confidence. It does seem to come with age. Well it fades with age at first. Then when you hit your mid 30s it starts coming back. Still a long way to go for me.

t. Autistic 33 man child

Daniel Craig reminds me of a more masculine Klaus Kinski.

if you try to disguise your "you mad bros" you are not manly

fake it until you become it

Honest question here. Do shy girls go for tall, fit but timid guys or dyel manlet chads?

Literally all men look better in a suit. It's like a law of physics. Even I, a vintage /pol/ack, think that blacks look fucking cool in suits.

>niggers trying to be white gentlemen

lmao hahaha

They look respectable all of a sudden.

>He doesn't self-insert as a jazzy black man in the 1920s
lmao at your life.

They go for tall fit Chads

>If you don't have the confidence and the charisma, you won't be half as manly as you think you are.
true
also true

Are you sure about that?

How do you work on your confidence sempai ?

Regardless of race, someone with boyish looks should not be dressing like that.

Wear the pants and the jacket but for fucks sake calm down with the waistcoats, double-breasted bullshit and the hats. Those are for older men and look ridiculous on you.

Also wear black socks. You're not cool or original for wearing colourful socks.

That may be true, but Daniel Craig definitely spends hours at the gym.

Suits are uncomfortable as fuck

If it's a shitty suit then yes.