Bulletproof General

Welcome to Bulletproof General!

Diet in a nutshell:

1. High Fat, mid protein, low-to-mid carbs, cyclic ketogenic diet with carb refeeds

2. VS Paleo: strict paleo + low toxin emphasis + proper food prep + no fermented foods + supplementation.

Share&Discuss

Bulletproof Cheat Sheet

forum.bulletproof.com/discussion/1232/bulletproof-notes-cheat-sheet

Supplements & Nootropics Guide

forum.bulletproof.com/discussion/1232/bulletproof-notes-cheat-sheet

The Benefits of Coffee

blog.bulletproof.com/the-benefits-of-coffee-your-brain-on-caffeine/

The 12 Supplements everybody should take

blog.bulletproof.com/optimize-your-supplements/

Bulletproof Sex
blog.bulletproof.com/optimize-your-supplements/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-i5MZ_PR78
youtube.com/watch?v=8dYHmExNzI0
youtube.com/watch?v=0pRaMGSf0Wg
youtu.be/sWpxRa3wRm8
youtube.com/watch?v=jOFkkBsFOO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bigger, Stronger, Faster: Powerlifter Mark Bell & HBO Filmmaker Chris Bell on Bulletproof Radio

youtube.com/watch?v=D-i5MZ_PR78

Mastering Posture, Pain & Performance in 4 Minutes a Day with Egoscue - Brain Bradley on Bulletproof Radio

youtube.com/watch?v=8dYHmExNzI0

6 Biohacks That Will Change Your Life Forever

youtube.com/watch?v=0pRaMGSf0Wg

Also: Coffee with MCT oil and butter makes for a nice pre-workout

bump

bump

/vegan/ checking in. Remember to eat your avocados. I'd share a coffee with you, brehs.

avocados are awesome
could also call it bulletproof coffee

Bigger Faster Stronger Bodybuilding Documentary FULL Movie (HD) directed by Chris Bell, featuring his brothers Mark "Smelly" Bell and Mike "Maddog" Bell, rly nice doc

youtu.be/sWpxRa3wRm8

i do no carb until dinner time when i usually have a couple of potatoes and a couple of glasses of milk to help me sleep

>vitamin D
Get some god damn sunlight, you'll also look better with a tan and your circadian rhythm will be better regulated. It's also found in moderate quantity in dairy fat and egg yolks
>Magnesium
You find plenty of it in vegetables, whole grains, potatoes, coffee and dairy. Absolutely not necessarily if you eat a balanced, well sourced whole food diet.
>Vitamin K2
Found in dairy fat, fermented foods and offal. Your body also converts it from K1. Unless you have serious bone and teeth issues, there's no reason to supplement it.
>Vitamin C
Found in abundant quantities in fruits, also in potatoes
>Iodine
Found in egg yolks, sea vegetables, fish who eat sea vegetables, and in most table salts. Having too much iodine is as much a problem as having too little, supplementing it is risky since doses are almost always excessive.
>Krill oil
If you're worried about not getting enough omega-3 in your diet (you shouldn't), eat more fatty fish. Astathanxin is found in seafood and caratenoids are found in an abundant number of foods without needing to supplement.
>Vitamin A
Found in sufficient quantity in egg yolks, dairy fat and offal. Beta-carotene is found in huge quantities in carrots, leafy greens and sweet potatoes among other vegetables. Most vegans consume enough to have adequate levels of vitamin A synthesized.
>L-tyrosine
Is synthesized from other amino-acids and can also be found in large quantities in most protein rich animal products.
>zinc and copper
Found in high levels in most animal foods. If you're deficient, you most likely are getting enough but have absorption issues, in which case supplementation will be of little use.
>Folate and B12
Tons of foods have high levels of folate and B12 is found in all animal products.

So basically unless your diet is balanced and isn't full of processed garbage or you have pre-existing health issues, you're getting enough of all of these elements. If you have health issues, you should seek professional advice rather than half-hazardly try to rectify it on your own.
>you should try to get most of your nutrients from food
>be sure to eat healthy!
>also I really do take 100s of supplements a day and so should you!
Complete snake oil salesman.

I also remember some guy from here mentioning that Asprey basically just buys organic coffee from a roastery he worked at and just slaps his brand on it and sells it for triple the original price. Can't confirm the veracity but it definitely makes sense considering the dishonesty of the guy.

bump

ramblings of uninformed buffoons

i just wanna get the info out there so do what u want. people with enough brains can see the value for themselves

>High Fat, mid protein, low-to-mid carbs
oh look, it's "carbs are bad" fad diet #3452835

do these people have anything new to say or do they just regurgitate the same shit with different packaging to make money?

all of those posts are mine, and if you disagree with them please state what you think is wrong with them instead of name calling. go viral market somewhere else, shill.

The Real Dangers of Electronic Devices and EMFs - Dr. Joseph Mercola

youtube.com/watch?v=jOFkkBsFOO8

i guess some people (you) are so far behind they think theyre leading lmao, little hint: do research

see must be a sad world u live in when the only reason for me posting this could be viral marketing lol

whats the saying, "its easier to fool someone than to show them theyre being fooled"

bump

must be a sad world you live in when the only way you can make money is by shilling a shitty fad diet on Indonesian goat hearding support groups.

must be a sad world when.. u know what i mean