Where do you guys workout, does everyone pay for a gym membership?

Where do you guys workout, does everyone pay for a gym membership?

Other urls found in this thread:

equalityhumanrights.com/en/advice-and-guidance/sex-discrimination
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No they just walk in and do what they want

Used to work out at planet fitness (fuck off, $10 a month is great for noob gains), but now I work out exclusively at my college's gym.

There was a one time membership fee of $25 but I think that pretty much covers until I graduate.

White men in sweden have to work out in the woods now and throw rocks behind their backs and shit.

I just flip the girl at the counter off as I walk in.

Uni gym, membership included in tuition. Seems good.

Why would I pay to use somebody else's gross equipment? Why would I pay to be around a bunch of sweaty, grunting faggots who are more interesting in ogling each other than actual females? Why would I pay to do something that I can do at home with my own well maintained equipment, in total privacy?

Home gym with barbell rack setup and dumbbells. The only thing I cant do is ohp because the ceiling is too low. Lucky I don't do those anyhow.

Think these people are on drugs?

To be part of a community. To make acquaintances and friends. To prove your strength in front of others. To kindle the little social skills anyone on this board has.

Gym fags aren't a community I want anything to do with. I have nothing to prove to anybody. I work out for myself. Spending less time driving back and forth from grinding against sweaty dudes means I have more time for a real social life.

Free gym on base

z press is superior anyways. no excuse. i ohp in basement and sumo stance it

Who hurt you?

Home gym masterrace

Same, might as well use it if it's being paid for

Yeah.
And this is my gyms prices.
Triggered.

Lol that would be highly illegal over here.

Nobody. I've been to gyms, and they hold zero appeal to me.

Illegal? Where are you user?

"Home" would've sufficed, you pretentious faggot.

FYI This is illegal in the UK equalityhumanrights.com/en/advice-and-guidance/sex-discrimination

Where is this?

Also: why not just say you identify as a woman and get the cheaper £20 fee? If they disagree then you can reee all the way to court.

Home gym master race.
Really makes sense for a natty that's out for those sweet ULUL gains.
I can shitpost on my desktop between sets.

NW england.
I don't want to report it desu. Its a small independent gym amongst the many large chain shit gyms. I think the idea is to attract more women because it has a reputation for being full of intimidating meat heads.

Fair enough. My question still stands though. Why not just say you identify as a woman and pay less?

Europe

I have home gym.

CalFit

t. Saw his middle school bully at the local gym

lel
Here's a (You) m8

Well if you don't want to report it, better warn them so they don't get fucked later.

I recently moved city, went to a new gym on a friends recommendation, thought it was pretty awesome. plenty of weights, clean, good facilities, plenty of squat racks.

Ran into him this morning and was talking about what a good spot it was, he said 'yea and have you seen downstairs?'....

didn't know there was a downstairs area 2x the size of floor I was on, no cardio machines or any shit, just cable towers, weights, racks, as far as the eye could see. Imagine what a silly sausage I felt, can you imagine, fit?

Kek

Is that what heaven is like?

I was pretty thrilled but I'm still pretty much a DYEL piece of shit. I was wondering why there was so many women and not many men at the gym. Turns out all the 5'2 tall, 5'3 wide polish dudes work out downstairs...

>Triggered by a gym that tries to entice more gym bunnies
You fags are gay. Are you also triggered by clubs that let women in for free while men have to pay cover?

uni gym, free

Wohaa...chill bro!

Its the literal manlet pit!

Man you know don't fucking talk to me. I'm here to train, I'm not here to talk.

Paid 1000NOK which equals to idunno dolars 20 dolar is 100 nok oh that mens i paid 200 dolars right fortun gym its nice banging speakers bige enough room to walk around in 5PL8s a bunc of 0,5PL8S People dont come unntil 4 janitors a bit of an ass though condensending pieces of shit

>H-home gym m-m-masterrace
If you're afraid to show yourself in public just say so. No one here cares

Some chain gym in the UK.

But in my head I train at pic related

Lol okay kid