/ourguys/ are back!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=As4Xx5pbi5s

If germanbros can be kind like last time it would be amazing, thread was loads of fun
Cliffnotes: 2 germanbros making a youtube channel about mixing gymnastics, karate and bodybuilding to achieve max gainz, total Veeky Forums and krautchan Veeky Forums

Seriously tho I need the banter in my life, fags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1iFZ970-TR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it all makes sense now

gosh the cutiessssss

kekd hard t.hanks

They're hot and all but what are they saying? I understood personal training, youtube and spirituality (?)

Their first video is pretty legit: youtube.com/watch?v=1iFZ970-TR0

I can see them going really far desu desu, would be good if they did some english videos if they speak it

Youre right and thanks I should have included it in the OP

DELET THIS

Dem digits...... So close....

fuck off you stupid faggot.

this pic always kills me lel
>5edgy6u
faggggg hahahahahahha

>11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

No one here is advertising anything genius

>he wasn't here for the last thread

Embarassing really
Way to show you're a newfag lmaoooo

Where are all these fucking faggots coming from?
It cant be reddit, theres like a gazillion fitness boards there

It's part reddit and part faggots that like to be contrarian. Also people hating on others that are actually pursuing their dreams

Fucking fags all of you (us) seriously

This and also chek'd

Whos the guy on the right???

Their instas were posted last time, check archives

Link pls I need it srs

PLS???????????

I actually liked the video (German here)
Liked and subbed, kek

I don't get it

are you german?

yes

all these digits
chekkkkd

What is the meme here?
Warum werbt ihr für diesen Kanal ohne Inhalt?

Not sure if its a meme or just something that got Veeky Forums together, I think its the magical thing of witnessing the birth of a channel by two bros and not the nth zyzz wannabe

Idk, at least thats why I liked the thread last time. I wish I had a bro like that and wish I had the gut to just put myself out there, im not even that bad looking

anyways sorry for blog

tl;dr 2 bros make their own channel and I/we/Veeky Forums wants to see them make it.

Ok I actually can get behind that
Ill be on the lookout for next videos, if we are to support they should prove to be worthy of it before hand

ok. I started lifting together with my actual brother so maybe my privilege in that regard makes me a bit unaware of the appeal

another post ending in 44 its like the 6th this thread

Thats a privilege indeed, I hope you cherish it and that you both achieve maximum gains, srs

I teared up a little goshdarnit

°_°
Virtual hug my brother

VERY GUD MEIN FRIENDS