/OHFIT/

Where are my Ohio Veeky Forumsizens?

Circleville reporting in

Summit reporting in

Is Ohio really like that lol?

Sadly yes

So what is the nicest area of Ohio, or is there one?

I lived in Columbus with my longterm gf for several months. Then we broke up so I don't really want to go back.

Probably Columbus, Dayton, Springfield, Cincinnati & Toledo areas or up on Lake Erie except for the Cleveland area... suburbs aren't too bad.

Plenty of country and small towns if that's your scene too.

ew ohio looks gross. why would people live there lol.

i guess because they're poor :(

Middletown in

>Dayton
>Nicest
Holy shit are you out of your fucking mind? That place has got the Detroitus something fierce. Drug and crime infested shithole. Empty homes errywhere.

I teach retarded undergrads at OSU. Fuck all the kids who crowd the gym at the beginning of every semester like two mini-NYRs. You're just going to stop coming after you fail your first round of tests anyways.

Columbus reporting in.

I'm biased, but I'd say Cbus

More accurate representation

Fuck you all

t. Hoosier

65 is a great, relaxing highway but goddamn IN has the worst construction of the Midwest states. Y'all need to stop deciding to drop to one lane with next to no warning ahead of time.

That BP right on the exit for Attica? Prime bathroom spot.

UC student from Columbus

I remember you from another thread

Toledo reporting in, its hot as fuck today

Yea i spend too much time here. You go to the rec I assume?

cbus here

Nope, Columbus here. I just spend way too much time on here too

Bowling Green here

>Dayton
>nice
W E W

t. 937 born and fucking raised nigga

513 we really out here. went to OSU but Columbus sucks massive cawk

mah dude come up to social and smash some mac n cheese for all kinds of gains

Fuck you. Every time I drive through Indiana I go 70mph freeway in Ohio to 55mph highway with a fucking red light every mile and never ending construction.

Dayton makes Detroit look like a kids playground

Dude greenville right here

Goddamn dude. Maumee reporting in, Social is fucking amazing

Depends. On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like heroin?

>tfw born in Salem
Anyone else at all?

Wherever u go, stay the FUCK out of Youngstown and the Mahoning county area in general.

U in Salem currently? I live right by the border in PA but spend a lot of time in Youngstown

No I live in North Carolina right now, maybe one day I'll visit Salem again cause i haven't been there in a while

lol what the fuck r u gonna do?
stare at potholes and industrial buildings?

True, but it'll probably be nostalgic seeing the family video that they forgot to tear down in the 90s or that wooden playground that turned green from age

ik that feel man
nostalgia even tho the enviro is shitty

Morrow county here.

theres no way anyone actually cares enough about ohio to read all that

I've only driven through Ohio on I-75 the whole way though

Holy fuck that part of the state is grim, although Cincinnati seemed kinda cool from what I could see from the interstate. Dem hills.

Once you go North from Cincinnati and it gets flatter everything gets so bleak and ugly. Dayton and Toledo looked like the most unappealing cities ever. No nature or anything humans would enjoy, gotta use every square inch of land for corn, warehouses, industrial plants, strip malls, and run down houses!

What a horrible place to live, you get to live in a rusty frozen ghetto surrounded by corn for hundreds of miles and have to manufacture cat food or laundry detergent for people to consume in the nice parts of the country that people actually want to live in.

Also it seemed like there are a billion state troopers in Ohio which I assume why everyone drove so slow