Protein powder flavours

Best/ worst protein powder flavours you've ever tasted?

egg protein powder always tastes like shit. somehow it makes whatever liquid its in luke warm too so its a lot like drinking shit water.

banana x chocolate tastes like shit

>that pic
Her goal is to obviously look good have a nice ass and get mired for it.

Is the person who made that pic think they're clever or something?

>chocolate
>chocolate
>chocolate
No matter the brand, every time I try something different I regret it.
Go natural if you blend with something tasty.

>Drink unflavored whey every morning, mixed by spoon
>hate the chunks at the end
>some faggot on Veeky Forums tells me to get a blender
>get a blender, blend my whey
>tastes even worse, and has a disgusting foam head

If you are other there, fuck you for making waste money on a blender. I didn't even drink my whey that morning cause it tasted so fucking bad.

>best
double rich chocolate
>honorable mention
extreme milk chocolate
>worst
vanilla ice cream
strawberry banana
anything that isn't chocolate

this

Chocolate never failed me
If I had to choose a fruit flavour, it'd be raspberry

>how dare you make ME buy some extremely useful device I haven't used properly yet

>drinking synthetic flavours and sweeteners

Meat flavor. What I do is take some 1/3rd a can of corned beef (pic related - you can buy it bulk on amazon, for a little bit more $/(gram of protein) than ISOPURE protein powder), and throw it in the microwave for a minute. Then I mix it up and add 2 scoops of unflavored whey, before spreading it all on some white bread. 78g of protein in a single sandwich and tastes pretty good, can hardly taste the whey. It's my preferred way of getting my protein that doesn't want me to kill myself.

Other times I will take a single serving of Siggis 0% fat/or whole fat (depends) (25g protein), some strawberry rhubarb jam and 1 scoop. Tastes just like flavored yogurt, but with 50g protein. I haven't tried mixing in 2 scoops yet, as 1 scoop gets pretty chunky. Less protein efficient than corned beef, but still bretty gud.

Extreme Milk Chocolate

With milk and oats/bran flakes = amazing breakfast

calm down boo

>ON

salted caramel - 9.5/10 nearly godlike
mocha cappuccino - 8/10 great daily drinker
strawberry - 7.8/10 very pleasant
strawberry banana - 7/10 interesting and nice
double chocolate - 5/10 boring as fuck
vanilla - 3/10 revolting

>Myprotein

strawberry cream - 6.5/10 - way too sweet and cloying

I like oreo/cookies and cream, chocolate second but it depends on the brand

>using milk

Man up and use water

>bought ON vanilla whey for the first time a few weeks ago and haven't opened it yet
Fuck. Is it that bad? ON flavours seem to be consistently decent, almost every other brand I've tried has made me gag, except Dymatize.

So far tasted:

>My protein
Chocolate 8/10
Cookies & Cream 6/10

C&C wasn't that bad, its just too sweet, going back to chocolate, not gonna risk anything else.

>Drinking literal cow pus

We're all better than that broseidon.

I've heard ORGANIC unflavoured whey tastes like creamy milk

need to buy some, myprotein is garbo going to stop using them

I'm also curious about "birthday cake" flavour from ON, thinking of copping a 2kg tub to make some nice shakes from time to time

I only drink ON mocha cappuccino

Raspberry was pretty awful.

unflavoured from my protein is fucking awful, this shit could make me throw up

>mixed by spoon
>blender

Why not just use a protein shaker like literally every other person on earth you mongoloid?

>Salted carmel

I love ON French vanilla cream cause it tastes good with everything as well as on it's own with milk/is very soluble. But once that was running out my cheap ass decided to order a deal that some user posted here a few weeks ago for 9lbs of this shit for like $30. It tastes like garbage and clumps up every time I make a shake and it's infuriating but I'm trying to plow through it anyways.

Pic is anytime protein by Trusource

i think i had a low sugar vanilla one once... but blindfolded i would have guessed stinkbugs

>salted caramel - 9.5/10 nearly godlike
Maybe it was just the brand I got but I couldn't stand to take a sip of that liquid trash.

why not? she sounds interesting. you sound like you like her. what the fuck else ya got to do?

powdered semen. best and worst.

I have banana myprotein and it tastes pretty good. I've never tried it with milk and it tastes fucking terrible with water, I just add it to my smoothies and it's good. I'm trying to gain weight so banana protein powder + peanut butter + some frozen tropical fruit + vanilla soymilk is fucking delicious. If I wanna get chocolatey I add cocoa powder and it's good.

Best white chocolate
Worst chocolate

What's the best-tasting unflavored protein?

>protein powders

fucking retard

Best I've ever tasted is double rich chocolate. I now literally drink it instead of soda when I want a nice drink, in addition to after workouts.

Best: Thot Ass, Worst: Vanilla Strawberry

Best: MuscleFeast whey isolate (choco) and InfoWars whey (vanilla)/bone broth (choco)
Worst: Body Fortress (anything, it's all ass and possibly half sawdust)

myprotein

smooth chocolate is good, now I always go for it
cookies and cream too

Tiramisù tastes too artificial, not bad but would not buy again

Fruit punch is okay, but vanilla is usually my go to since it's not as easy to fuck up as chocolate is