Aspartame

Do you trust Aspartame?

I don't trust much but I drink 7-8 cans of Pepsi Max everyday so I suppose so.

>trust an inanimate object
>get deceived

arent you overdosing

Could be. Done this for years though with no side effects. It was Diet Pepsi since I was like 12 (25 now) before that. Maybe they will come later.

why the fuck do you drink that much? I thought 2 cans per day was a lot

yes. tiny amount containing 2 aminoacids commonly found everywhere and a negligible amount of methanol.
safe as fuck.
you get way more methanol from eating any vegetables and fruit.

I dunno. I also drink about 3 500ml bottle of water too. I never took to coffee or tea.

finally, a good thread
Is aspartame in all sugar free products? I use sugar free syrup but it says Xanthan gum, what about that?

What about the other sweetener they use in coke zero?
Something K

both are safe. xanthan gum is an emulsifier (thickener)
acesulfame K is also found to be safe. it's basically acetic acid (vinegar acid) with a potassium salt.

lol do you not think Pepsi and co intervene in these studies with a truckload of cash. Or am I just being paranoid?

paranoid ignorance if you know the biochemistry behind it.

Do you trust water?

Billions of living beings have died from excessive exposure to it.

Okay, good.

So is diet soda less bad than sugar soda?

Are you me?
I have been drinking diet coke since basically that age too. I have probably 2-3 liters of it every day.
Hasn't done me any harm yet.

Many sugar free products use sugar alcohols instead of sugar. Slightly less sweet and less calories but you get laxative effect when consumed too often.

I put syrup in my oatmeal everyday but not enough to make me shit
Does sugar alcohol make be bloated tho?

Normal soda is literally empty calories. It's sugar water with some food colouring and caffeine.
Diet soda is basically just water, caffeine and some chemical that tastes like sugar but isn't.
The water and caffeine are fine. It's up to you whether you trust those chemicals or can afford to take on a very significant amount of calories with zero nutritional benefit(and since everyone is a caffeine addict these days it's gonna be a lot of calories).
Or you can learn to tolerate or maybe even enjoy the taste of straight tea or black coffee and get your caffeine without any baggage.

I don't know what it is

I drink straight black coffee and tea, but not in the same context as soda. I drink soda with food/meat, it's really nice to take a sip after a bite from a burger or some chicken.

Sure, and if you're willing to trade some of your fitness level to enjoy that, you can.

If it's just one can a day, and you otherwise eat healthy, the effect is probably minimal. But soda habits creep up on people. Getting so many calories from a drink that has the same consistency as water isn't something that humans instinctually understand. Intellectually yes, but you'll find yourself treating soda like water.
That's why people are so fat these days: they replace water with soda. Soda isn't as quenching as water so they drink more. And more. And the caffeine is addictive so they drink more. Maybe they switch to diet and start flooding their body with poorly researched chemicals instead, but by that point they're already fat. Or maybe the chemicals encourage them to get fat. It's not conclusive but there's a little bit of evidence to suggest that fooling the body into expecting sugar and then delivering none makes it crave sugar. Maybe that's why you see 400 pound women with a diet coke in one hand and a bucket of lard in the other.

Or maybe not. We don't really know. But I like to be on the safe side.

I only drink diet soda though. Is that still bad in some ways if it's just 1-2 per day?

Don't humans instinctually get juice though? That has as much calories as soda sometimes.

>Sure, and if you're willing to trade some of your fitness level to enjoy that, you can.
>drinking soda reduces fitness

>more carbs
>less fitness
>every cell in your body doesn't run on pure carbs
>cyclists/runners don't drink sugar water and use energy gels which are literally pure sugar

studies will never reveal the truth

sugar, saturated fats, carbs... there's new info every day.

i'm just gonna stick to paleo fuck everything else invented in the last 1000 years

Sure, but the juice that humans are used to is thick and pulpy. Same with milk and old styles of alcohol. They have a different consistency than water. Soda does not, it is just water with chemicals dissolved in it. It has no texture.

Fully strained juice is just as bad in that regard even though it's a little more nutritious.

And yeah 1 can of diet soda a day is most likely fine. Just make sure you also drink water and don't let it get to 5 cans a day. It'll happen if you don't pay attention.

I rather spend 3 years in a concentration camp than be a "runner" or "cyclist".

redpill me on paleo

Non diet soda does provide pretty good fuel if raw energy is what you're looking for, yes. If Usain Bolt wants to slam a 12 pack of Pepsi every day I can't say shit about it.

But you're not an olympic athlete.

GENETIC ENGINEERING TOOL CREATED BY THE GLOBALISTS!!!!!!

Do you even quadgains?

worse than cyanide

read all about it at:

apsartamehitler.ta

>drinking soda

lol

>Do you trust Aspartame?
I have no reason to trust any spart of you.

Drinking one right now, if I'm getting carbs is not from a can of soda

I drink 2 cans of Coke Zero a day.
I hope it won't kill me

only 1,5lt of water a day? m8 get your shit together

No, aspartame and other artificial sweeteners are harmful to weakened gastrointestinal systems. Me having Celiac's disease and about to have an endoscopy to determine eosoniphilic esophagitis, should not consume artificial sweeteners or even sorbitol found in many fruit.
You don't have to be in my situation for these things to harm you. I'm almost a worst case scenario