Human Ancestors Were Nearly All Vegetarians

blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians/

Is this the final blow for the meatcuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians
archive.is/uDmDm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>blogs
>guestblog
I'd say yes.

unv.is/blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians
archive.is/uDmDm

>what I have shown is not that our ancestors were vegetarians but instead that they tended to mostly eat vegetable matter

So the early men ate mostly plant matter.
More advanced man ate more meat.
Sounds about right

Yeah and they were fucking dumbasses who couldn't figure out how to live civilized. Look what happened to human civilization when meat eating increased. We invented all the shit you use to spread your vegecuck propaganda.

>In Garden of Eden eating plants in an environment with triple the oxygen and nutrients.

Did you honestly think they needed animals for Jack shit?

>scientific american
shieeet

To begin, one thing I have to say over this issue would be to ask a simple question:

Do you understand how hard it is to hunt an animal, tracking it's movements, and take the possibility that your primitive form of weaponry may not be able to take it down or even make it slow down enough to track it again, eventually being able to find it again and take another chance?

No, you don't. They ate mostly plants because those didn't move when they went to pick the damn fruits off of them. Not to mention early agriculture was the easiest thing to learn and manipulate as a food source because they had domain to make it a reliable source. When they were able to intelligently form better systems of hunting and weaponry, then meat started to become more available. Humans did not have a natural means of killing prey with their own physical embodiment. That's why we invented tools and weapons that could help us hunt the larger animals. It obviously took more time to develop these things because spears and stone tools were not a naturally occurring phenomena. Plants were always there.

Appeal to nature is a fallacy. Just because something is the natural state doesn't automatically make it better or preferable.

Word.
Rape is a part of a nature and OP couldn't rape anyone even if he wanted to.

rape and eating the babies of women you want to rape and impregnate is natural and thats why its not officially against the law to do

checkmate

>ancient human ancestors mostly died in their 30s
You longevitycucks will never make it

the movie 10000bc disproves your theory

>Humans did not have a natural means of killing prey with their own physical embodiment
Persistence hunting. We're among the best long distance runners on the planet

Ok. I would agree with you on this.

I was implying that we did not have things lile over developed jaws to bite down on prey, or claws, or higher muscle mass for speed and agility, etc.

>Butchering tools predate homo sapiens sapiens

But I am sure they crossed the Bering Land Bridge chasing cantelope.

The primal chad drove the primal vegan into extintion.

To add to this, we're the only species able to throw accurately, and the only species to wield fire.
We've had these abilities since before we were homo sapiens.
So in order to find some vegetarian fruit eater in our past, you need to go further back than homo habilis, and there you'll find some small shriveled creature scurrying in the trees, afraid of everything around it. Thankfully, we overcame that state, started eating meat, grew our brains and finally had the time to progress, instead of searching for and eating veggies all day long.

If you go back far enough, we were single celled organisms that lived purely off of sunlight.

Who gives a fuck what some ancient precursor to ourselves did? We obviously evolved to eat and digest meat

SA is not a peer reviewed journal. Might as well be the National Enquirer

What is modern medicine

fucking hell that caveman looks like me pops

Wow borderline retarded cavemen did this before the dawn of civilization woah so inspiring we should copy off these dumb retards instead of make use of modern dietary understanding

kek
bruh go live in a cave for optimal gains, cavemen did it, like it's literally in the name brah CAVEmen, your ancestors did it ffs