Post your bicep work out. I am very curious

Post your bicep work out. I am very curious.

Sitting incline dumbbell curls 3 x 10 @ 35lbs / 15.8kg
Sitting dumbbell hammer curls 3 x 10 @ 35lbs / 15.8kg
Bilateral upright cable curls 3 x 10 @ *machines will vary* >pic 90% related
Machine Assisted Chin ups 3 x 10 @ *machines will vary*

>dedicated arm exercises
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Did you know that if you did those 4 exercises on 4 separate days and varied the rep ranges, that you'd get way more bang for your buck?

Here's a sample bicep weekly routine for you

Monday - Sitting incline dumbbell curls 3 x 10
Tuesday - Sitting dumbbell hammer curls 3 x 12
Thursday - Bilateral upright cable curls 3 x 15
Friday - Machine Assisted Chin ups 3 x 8

This will allow you to also do a proper routine, now do the same for all of your other muscle groups then watch your gains explode.

Enjoy your baby arms

3x10 curls when I feel like it.

>never skip biceps day

my arms are probably bigger than your head fairy boy

Post pics, idiot.

write a timestamp on them if they are so massive. I am sick of idiots like you giving terrible advice to new lifters on Veeky Forums

I do biceps on chest day.

If I recall correctly it's:

Standing/Sitting dumbbell curls, alternating between regular and hammer 4 x 12 at 10kg
Sitting concentration curls 4 x 12 at 10kg
Standing EZ bar curls 4 x 12 at 10kg
EZ bar preacher curls 4 x 12 at 10kg
Pushups 3 x 10

I don't do isolations. No calves, no biceps, no triceps. I don't have time for this bullshit. Anything that has to do with my biceps are barbell row and chin-ups.

post arms

OP here.

This bicep workout is is part of a greater workout of course. I do back and rear shoulder the same day. This workout is done every 3rd day.

I was curious because guys at my gym seem to dismiss dumbbell curls. Some meat head comes in and heaves 45s and only does a single set then he moves on to something else. I seem to be the only person there doing 3 full sets and also doing multiple dedicated exercises for biceps. Also with that amount of weight. 35lbs dumbbells aren't light at all for doing 60 reps overall.

Of course my gym is also full of idiots who use momentum constantly, have no form, and seem to be wondering around aimlessly.

BB Curl
DB Curl
Underhand Pulldown
Underhand Pullup

> going to gym
> to be a fucking lazy cunt
Absolutely pissening m'lord

My mobile phone is from the times of Alexander Graham Bell so no can do. However, I will give you their shitty circumference, so you can feel good with yourself. The point is - I don't give a single fuck how I look like, I want to be as strong as an ox.
Circumference is 15,2inches (measured in cm because european master race) at 176,4lbs.

That's a shame, having big arms is pretty awesome.

>I don't have time for this bullshit
What do you do that takes up the 20 minutes a week it takes to get swole arms? Jack off to cartoons?

OP here. I have better measurement and more bicep strength I am betting....

I don't do isolations. I go to gym, do 5 big movements with barbell, then wrestling bridges and go home. That is it, I want to be done in 1,5hr/session.

Measure strength in curls
>ishygddt.jpg

Chin ups when I feel like it.

B-b-but Rippetoe saaaaays

I do them twice a week. Been seen god-like gains recently.

>standing bicep curl or spider curl heavy
3×8-12
>hammercurl heavy superset with first curl 3×8(each arm)
>bring down weight 15 lbs
>do this for both your starting curl and hammercurl (no superset)
>do as many full reps as you can
>15 sec rest
>as many concentric reps from halfway point
>15 sec rest
>as many eccentric reps from the top as you can
>you canof course cheat your way up with these

Enjoy. I hope you understood this

why do autists like you even post on these threads? you're like that retarded kid in class who raises their hand when the teacher asks a question just to say they don't know, you're a DYEL we didn't need you to call it out

enjoy your babby arms and muscular imbalances
>m-muh chinups and bench is enough for arms!!

On pull day
>bb curls 3x8-10
>hammer curls 3x8-10
>incline bench db curls
On random push or legs days when I feel like doing biceps I just do 21s for 3 sets

r8

So glad Veeky Forums is waking up. I honestly feel like SS caused a dark ages in lifting wisdom.

Not bad. Should try BB cheat curls sometime, or fucking with the rep ranges. 3x8-10 on everything looks boring af. Make one 5x10, 3x15, 4x12. Try some new shit if you get bored.

retard here, whats SS?

let me see your arms curl cuck

this desu

Starting Strength

Do you do eccentric curls with more weight?

>enter thread
>expect several "lol isolations are a waste of time" replies
>am not dissapointed

never change you neckbeard dyels

are your arms small? do more isolations, faggot

better if you dont know

No

Barbell curls in sets of 10 as heavy as I can go until the weight gets retarded (i.e. 85% BW) and it just turns into a reverse grip clean

If youre op i dont believe that you have arm size if you need help for chinups