What did Veeky Forums teach you?

What did Veeky Forums teach you?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally every half decent looking woman actually has a penis.

Fucking hell this captcha is so obviously trying to frustrate me into buying a Veeky Forums pass.

I'll never find true love until I hit 1/2/3/4 at 10% bf.

Who is this joocy floozy?

That I would never learn.

MOMMY

>giv busty gf

Everyone is really out of shape and will resent you at the slightest instance that you show a tiny bit of superiority in any subject

based giv poster

That Veeky Forums is mainly for children.

That I am superior to manlets at 6'5 but still a failure outside of Veeky Forums

The same thing that the rest of this websites have taught me; my opinions don't matter, I don't know jack shit, I am nothing special, the vast majority of people are transparent ugly and retarded and there is a high possibility I am one of those ugly transparent retards

Only in a sort of fitnessy direction

Non-meme all I learned from browsing this place for 11 years.

Use the non-cancer captcha version

Body dysmorphia.

name? she is perfection the reason why our race is superior

I now refuse serious relationship, because I realised women are whores
Fml I want to raise my chadish sons, sip beer with them, teach them to lift&eat properly, teach them boxing, be proud of their career, mental development and their slaying abilities

What do

Move out of the Western world or find a truly religious American if you really need white meat. The Muslims have had it right all along, never letting go of their religiousness and morals in favor of science and nihilism thinly veiled as rationality and utilitarianism.

> When you sacrifice your face for tits

You can't lift the loneliness away

what do you think her BF % is in the last one?

>Raise my chadish son's
Price is Right horn.
user, sorry to break it to you, but only Chads can "raise" Chads.
Deal with your fate as a sub-human as the Lily pad for some roastie when she's ready to settle down--if that. You probably will end up with a 4/10 who's the best you can get with your inferior beta mindset.
Blame your parents for not being Stacy and Chad.

God tier genes

I bought a pass. 5/5 would recommend. Although I have a lot of bitcoins around so it's nothing for me.

Why is so hard to get redheads like this one, brahs?

One bitcoin is $3629. A pass is $25

...are you fucking with us?

>Chads can "raise" Chads.
Thats not how it works, Chads either have daughters or betas
Just think logically, if your point ware the case all of us here ware not to suffer but be Chads

If you have children with a Stacy, can you get a Chad son?

"A lot of bitcoins" Might be a little overstatement.

I'm a little confused with what your question is.

I didn't say I paid with 1 BTC.

There are literally no passable trannies IRL. You're just gay.

>hates women because they're whores
>wants sons to be man-whores

really made me think, user

i know shit all about crypto currencies but there is a doge one that a lot of people use?

That lifting is a waste of time if you dont have abs and your shoulders look like shit

Holy shit, what's the time span between these?
I didn't knew girls tits just keep growing

Chads don't even "raise" their children. They are simply around to influence them via social osmosis. A child can only learn the art of being a Chad from observing a Chad.
Chads having beta disappointments is a square, rectangle thing. No Chads can come from betas. All Chads come from Chads. But not all children of Chads are Chads.
Only if Stacy has a Chad brother who'll be a live-in uncle, and even then, they won't be a trueborn Chad, only a halfbreed.

Women actually like Veeky Forums guys, even if they say they don't. Especially if they say they don't.

In fact, disregard everything they say.

Veeky Forums taught me how to make girls attracted to me, but now I need Veeky Forums advice on doing the deed

Veeky Forums I'm about to get laid for the first time tomorrow

But I need to get some condoms, how do I get the right size at the store and what brand should i get?

>Dating anything other than brunettes
Not gonna make it.

To like men bodes more than women.

Post cock so we can judge.

I wouldn't say a lot of people use doge. You can compare how valuable a crypto coin is by looking at the market cap.

About a year ago it use to be in the top 15. Now it's in the top 50.

Feels bad man. I should have sold that shitcoin 2 weeks ago when it was worth $1000.

coinmarketcap.com/

I've no idea why some dudes seem to like redheads. It's like.... we're looking at the same picture, right? You know what that's going to look like in 5-10 years right? If she's living somewhere with a lot of sun, it'll be wrinkle city.

Look at her hands.
I could easily see those on a 50-year-old man.

I just don't get the appeal. I guess someone's gotta be fucking 'em though.

>condoms

First off, what's a condom?

That /fitlit/ was a surprisingly good idea.

>5/10 of the girls I've fucked have been redheads

it ain't that hard bro. desu, the redheads seem to be easier.

unironically this. i feel fat and lazy, and i am compared to a lot of people here, but i'm in great shape compared to my peers irl. some of them half-ass the gym 2 days a week and eat like shit so it;s like they never went. the grand majority never works out and either starves themselves or is chubby/fat. it's actually shocking how ignorant your average joe/jane is when it comes to fitness.

Veeky Forums taught me that i can change

Wait wait wait - people actually own dogecoin? lmaoooooooooooo

It's so worth it. I'm never going back. 20 dollars for 365 days of captcha free posting is top tier

at some point you just have to accept that you like boys user

>not going raw first time
Never gonna make it

Eat Big to Get Big
Lmao5pl8 diddly is lightweight, baby
It's not gay to stare at other dudes taking a shower with you and complimenting their body
Every exercise and diet is a meme
Memes are a meme
Traps are better than grills in every way(no homo)
I am a 5'17" manlet with pretty bad body dysmorphia
Eating a dozen eggs a day isn't bad for you
Eating bread is
I've been doing IF for nearly a decade before I knew what it was
Autism comes in every level of aesthetics
Last but not least: we're all going to make it

i bought one during the election and i will buy one during the upcoming midterm election

sup /fitpol/

what is this sorcery

Lel. I bought mine during the debates because I was in a bar in town and captcha was getting kinda hard to solve so I just sent in some BTC. Lel.
Who /manliest stack/ here?
Veeky Forums /pol/ /k/

All that doge coin lol

>being this terminally lazy

A sucker is born every minute, as they say.

2 scoops

That it's logical to despise women

>use a site for close to 10 years every single day for a minimum of one hour a day
>being so selfish you won't give then the measly amount of 20 a year.
C'mon m8

just buy trojan bare skins. you'll be fine bucko

That bodybuilding and strong man has never been truly natty. Not even in sandow's day.

That all pro athletes have and are on something

It also helped crystalize the idea that what one would have to sacrifice to get true gains is way too precious.

Learned that all men need three different online accounts when it comes to interacting with women.
One for waifu/girlfriend tier women
One for thots and quick fucks
One for female friends we occasionally fuck the shit out of

I also learned a lot about drug abuse and how easy it is to manipulate the ignorant.

I'm also learning how to embrace Enlightened Narcissism.

I live in Eastern Europe user

This

>all that red
kek

enlightened narcissism?

That women are not human. They are objects

That its okay to have sex with aesthetic guys

That its okay to be a narcissus

>man-whores

There is no such thing. Men cant be sluts or whores. Thats all feminist jewish liberal nu-male propaganda shit.

Nature has made men that way so they can live pregnant multiple women each day.

It's YOUR duty to fuck as many women as possible.

Don't fall for the reddit-tier faggotry.

Oh that?
That it's not only okay to look good and feel good but it is your right and duty to look good and feel good.
To embrace the urge to be a better person and to love the fruits of your labor.
To enjoy doing things that will bring you the positive attentions and envy and even lust of others
To make people hate and know that they hate because they are failures. That hate will either destroy them removing one more person who makes the world a worse place or make them want to be as good or even better then you thus inspires them to be better. Which also inspires us to be better.
Oh and to not hate yourself for what you don't have but to make the best of what you do have and make it into something others wish they had.

Fucking irishmen mocking the rest of us.

underrated

Trufe

raw dog it

the majority of people on this board don't lift or look like horseshit. i always assumed this was the chad board. i was wrong.

Never tell me what I can do

how would you know if you saw one though

Conservative white nerds are more insecure and weird than I thought they were

>have red hair
>male
>will never have thick brown eyebrows

FUCK OFF STOP BULLYING YOU FUCKING CUNTS
AHHHHHHHHHH LIFE IS PAIN

Amy I the only one still genuinely attracted to her. Maybe I'm getting old (25) but she's looking like wife material to me. Like if I had married her in phase 3 and she was at now at 5 I'd be cool with it.

How can I stop thinking like this? It's dangerous

This is an excellent question.

Check 'use legacy captcha' in Veeky Forums settings.

Even if you get fit, she'll still won't love you back.

How do I start? That looks fun as hell and I got an extra 1k laying around. Pls show me user

Dangerous why? Because people will make fun of you?

This girl is insanely genetically gifted. I would marry this girl just so I'd never have to pull out. Ever. We would be Siamese twins joined at the crotch after our first time. Sometimes your dick leads you astray, but my brain is on the same page here. Seems legit. I trust my dick and brain more than other guys' dicks and brains.

NEVER USE CONDOMS RAW DOG THE GUY STRAIGHT IN THE ASS LIKE CHAD

that dreams do come true, and that we're all gonna make it

you're just going to lose it all
give me the 1k and you'll never have any anxiety over your buttcoin losses

Those are some nice milkers

What I learned in fit is... don't send message to someone on here just because and don't waste their time. I still regret that I ended up wasting someone's time who only had good intention and good heart towards me on Veeky Forums. I learned my lesson.

That women are attracted to abuse

that most of you guys are complete retards and asshats I WANT OUT

Anything that isn't big muscle bodybuilder bod is fucking useless and might as well be a woman.

My first serious gf I ever had was a redhead. Never had a thing for them before. Now I have a massive fetish for them.

The hot girl in IT made me diamonds.

>still having bitcoing when China just shut the shit down

lol

I just stuck mine in there and she didn't say no so I kept goin til I got tired. Also I couldn't cum the first time havin sex, nervousness.

I went soft before I even put a condom on because of nerves for my first time. Very embarrassing.

Delet thisssssss

This.
> be hungry skeleton
> do SS
> barely get any gains the first time
> 6 months in, hate myself for not being bigger, stronger
> Went from hungry skeleton to dyel skeleton
> big halloween party, go as a boxer
> all my friends are impressed that have abs, think I look huge
> women are mirin left and right.
> not even the biggest guy there, just kinda shredded for 5'11

Still a hungry skeleton, stronger than most my friends.