Gyno surgery in 24h

Gyno surgery in 24h

What should I be prepared for? Much pain? When should I begin to workout again?
Anyone did that before?

Pic is not me

bump

Damn dude im so jelly..insurance doesnt cover my gyno surgery and im poor

Jesus Christ user lay off the GH

Tell them it fucks up your mind and you cant go outside anymore

Well that actually is my problem..

Post bewbs

Pray this doesn't happen to you

Oh god what the fuck

Did they cut off their nippels and glued it again?

My doc said he would cut off in the side of my chest

pls help

If that failed Chad got tatts on his chest do you think it would help?

Emailed a surgeon which seems a good one and practices near my city, he also travels around the world and is involved in a lot of top A shit ranging from the US to europe so I guess he seems fine

Got a reply today with the number to call him up, it's almost midnight so I'll wait till tomorrow but I have to say I'm kinda nervous

What scares me most is the time I'll be off gym, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to lift heavy shit for at least a month
at least I most likely wont need lipo since im really shredded so that might save me some recovery time?

No pain, youll have to wear a compressive shirt, feeling in your nips will never be as strong

t. someone who had adolescent gyno and had it removed at 19

how long to fully recover/be able to do heavy lifting or labour

About 3 weeks to a month safely

eh seems fair, took me longer to recover from a fucked up(yet not broken) knee from a motorcycle accident that still hurts at touch 1 year and half later

when were you able to be vest free and finally see your nipples like a regular human bean

Did you guys have full-on cones or small, marble-like lumps? My nips are puffy, but they look perfect when cold/stimulated, and I don't feel anything directly beneath them. I press my thumbs on each side and they meet no resistance until they get to the nipple. When I push the nipple downward It feels like it's going into a hole, with little marble things (fat??) around it. No pain during any of this. I have never had any random nipple pain or discharge either. I'm 18 by the way.

I do, however feel small marble-like things close to and outside the areola and bands (I guess) of marbles in some places. It seems like they change/break down day-to-day. (bigger lumps aren't there in a day or so) I read that this COULD be fat.

I've had a physician's assistant and an MD check it out. They both said it wasn't gyno, but I'm paranoid as fuck.

I'm praying that I'm just a fat fuck with propensity for chest fat.

I actually had gyno surgery last week. Absolutely no pain, didn't even take any of the pain killers I was prescribed

Can't work out for 3 weeks according to my doctor. Although I've been doing a lot of cardio related activity after like 2 days.

I have a lump beneath my nipples which you can see when I put my arms up since I'm shredded, no fat just a fucking lump
they look somewhat fine when cold/stimulated though pic related

That doesn't look bad at all, nobody would notice it if they weren't specifically looking for it.

Do they feel like a solid mass or smaller pieces rolling around? Have you had this since 16-18, or did it develop through that time period into what it is now?

Sorry for the specific questions, I'm just fucking scared to be honest. I need to lower my bf, but I'm not huge or anything. I still carry a lot in my chest and I'm scared to death of gyno. .

because theyre hard

i'd say a solid mass, dunno since when I've had it since I only became aware when I was 17

just get a mammography or whatever it's called to check if there's tissue or not under there
I did and the doc said it would go away once I was 21, I'm 21 now and still here

Hmm. You might want to get that checked by the time youre 22 -23. I understand u had a mammogram done but if you were told it'd be gone by the time you're 21 and it isn't gone it could be some benign mass and potentially be malignant cancer growth. Best thing to do would be get a second opinion or get it scanned again. My brother had a mass like that on his arm n they took a sample of it since it was technically a "foreign mass" and discovered it was just a limp of fat / skin tissue that for whatever reason stayed in that specific place on his arm.

Stay healthy bro

Fat lumps can appear like that. It's uncommon but happens. My dog used to be hella overweight and developed little marble to large golf ball sized lumps on her stomach and upper torso region. When she lost weight n got back to a healthy weight for her size she still retained the little marbles idk why but sometimes yah body just grows more in certain areas like how skin tags exist and moles.

Appreciate your concern but in the spawn of 1-2years I had two of those and it even grew in size and it was concluded as being gyno
unless they fucked up hard I should be fine

Going to call a surgeon plastic tomorrow to see if I can make an appointment and discuss this, sick of not going to the beach or wearing baggy shirts on purpose

>hey user take off your shirt!
>n-no

story of my life this whole summer

>It's uncommon

FUCK

I know that feel user, you look gr8 but unless your nips are hard your chest just looks like SHIT

especially puffy nips in tight shirts that have thin materials...I can be lean enough for abs but still look like I've got 40 y/o manboobs.

>gets tattoo
>covers the area specifically in the place that makes him unemployable

Wtf desu