How does he squat 500 lbs?

How does he squat 500 lbs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg
youtu.be/Vh0uaQuhX3k
youtube.com/watch?v=LT7trXbvOUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Strength is in large part a neurological adaptation.

then why would the body ever bother to grow muscles larger?

are you just trying to explain why you're DYEL?

by using his back more than his legs

starting strength

Show me a vid of that guy squatting 500 lbs and I will never touch a barbell for the purpose of building strength ever again.

you're mom is a neurological adaptation

Squats are mainly about core, thoracic, and erector strength to support the load rather than leg strength. It's why most people can walk into a gym and leg press 500+lbs but can't squat 1pl8.

by the will of Allah

It's both, neuroadaptation and mechanical capacity. Neuro makes muscles fire better & become more efficient, size is more fibers which is more strength.

Guy in OPs pic is like a well tuned custom built 4 cylinder motor, it's small, but still quite powerful.

Thor is a blown v12. Way less efficient but if you're trying to move some fucking weight it's hard to beat.

Muscles grow larger for a number of reasons.

But there's a reason Hysen Pulaku can squat more than the 250lb Bodybuilder at your local gym, and why Phil Heath is bigger than Dimitri Klokov while not being nearly as strong.

Up to a certain point, your body will make neurological adaptations, and then, depending on your nutrition and training style, will make physical changes.

Not quite what you asked for but here's a 154 lbs asian guy casually benching 410 lbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg

This guy gets it.

Or me, 2295 + 3 people sitting on the weight stacks (couldn't hold more), but I've never squatted >405.

*hangs head in shame*

What the fuck, has max chewning still not got any gains? Jesus fuck man I don't know how he does it

I assume you didn't do that your first day though, bb.

Unless you like squatting, or want to compete there's no reason to not just do leg press + romanians, or even leg curls. So pick that head up fgt

Hell no, but I've been lifting since I was 12.

Great strength, mediocre to poor flexibility and form. And I'm 6'6 so getting down in squat form is actually a fairly long trip.

>low bodyfat
>great form/ technique
>loose shirt
>nuero gains
>genetics???
Seriously ive seen this guy before but it never fails to amaze me. Biggest sleeper of the lifting world

Wtf. Why even fucking lift. I bench 135 for reps at 175. I'm not even fat, my other lifts are intermediate, but any sort of press is retardation difficult for me.

How to make neurological gains? Does electrotherapy like what Bruce Lee did work?

youtu.be/Vh0uaQuhX3k

Heres him squatting 480 a year ago

Why do you dumb shits assume he doesn't train with weight? Wtf?

He diets low and stays lean, still have to lift

eat, train, stretch, sleep repeat for 10 years

with horrible form

hahah this is basically how every powerlifter looks.

training for strength is a meme

>10 years
That's bullshit. Motor unit recruitment and efficiency is genetic. There's no competitive power lifter that didn't begin already very strong.

Genetics, training, size, steroids, all play a significant part.

To pretend otherwise is silly

Just get a strong as you can man, stop comparing yourself to other people. Just work hard and get the strongest you can be you'll look better and be healthier than more of the 99% of people in this earth (at least on the body). That gives you a lot more points. Perhaps you will never bench 405, but there are marks that anybody can get like 315. Your mentality is literally never gonna make it

wow. why doesnt he compete? i put his stats in and theyre world class. fucking unreal. maybe i should start lifting for strength

When will you retards learn that some people just have good genetics/leverages for certain lifts

he good mornings and catbacks the fuck out of his squats and deadlifts. His back will snap eventually

Some people are just naturally strong and not bald

That is Maxx Chewning and his total is likely much higher than yours. Watch any of his meets and enjoy never lifting again.

that guys chest is fucking huge

>i'm not even that poster
> fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=LT7trXbvOUU

>There's no competitive power lifter that didn't begin already very strong
Wrong. Powerlifting is a new and niche sport, so even with subpar genetics you can be competitive if your training, diet, etc are on point.
You'd be right on something like football or euro soccer.

I agree. Wonder how he'd stack up with zyzz after a cut and a tan

Is hysen gone for good? He got busted doping iirc but I don't see many returning after their bans end

i think its the angle of the camera tbqh. his legs dont look that small in the video