What do you eat to satisfy your sweet tooth?

what do you eat to satisfy your sweet tooth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0% fat greek style yoghurt with a few heaped spoons of sweetener in it.
Tastes like a cheat meal dessert but only has minimal as fuck calories.

I binge once a week

whatever i feel like

peanut butter

I'll let you in on a secret.
Mix casein with 0% greek yoghurt, has the taste and consistency of cheesecake filling.

eating something similar to OP pic right now

After giving up all sugar, my feeling of taste changed considerably. Dairy, like sour cream, feels very sweet now, and even salted fats have a sweet aftertaste. So now I snack on cheeses, mostly.

chips will be next, will i ever make it?

Sweets

Carrots work as well

Thanks user!

I use Icelandic Skyr instead of Greek yogurt though

I'll have 2 pieces of Dove dark chocolate

Piece of dark chocolate

Fruit

74%+

Why not use a Spoon of honey?

right here

Gum

you lose your 'sweet tooth' after like a month of cutting out sugar

Suddenly you come to your senses and soda/sweets/puddings all taste obnoxiously sweet.

Refined sugar is poison boys, don't forget that.

note: fructose is literally a poison

i only have fructose after a workout

Banana pancakes are surprisingly sweet actually if you want to eat something healthy and protein rich.

Just mash a banana in a bowl with a fork, and add two eggs and fry up some pancakes in a pan with butter.

>using literally when things aren't literal

>literally a poison
>literally
Unirinically kys you dramatic twat.

read about fructose metabolism you fucking runts

Yudkin was right all along

Just had a krispy kreme and feel ill.

>fruit is poison
>mfw the bible is always right

You're retarded. It gets metabolized in a way not too different from glucose. An excess of either isn't great for you.

Your mothers cunt

hold the fucking phone!
Íslendingur?

kys

MARCON?

A fruit salad with ice cream.

Though you put it in an obnoxiously dramatic way, I have experienced what you're talking about.
After cutting out all added sugars for about 2 months, I tried a can of coke and couldn't even finish half of it. Overly sweet, dries my mouth, and makes me even thirstier than before the drink.
On the other hand, this sensitization made me enjoy things I used to previously dislike. Personally I love dark chocolate now after hating it for 25 years of my life.

and here

Halo Top Ice Cream

Great replacement for a protein shake

This, save the "literally" part. I have absolutely no desire for anything sweet anymore.

haribo gummy bears
or sour straws
like every fucking day at work. its terrible.

Except the effects for your liver are the same as alcohol, where glucose isn't

Chocolate candy. I would take ice cream or something similar, but lactose intolerance prevents that, so...

Dark chocolat, Açai cream with nuts when i reached my protein goal already and have enough calories, and whatever else my mother bought in small portions

Greek yogurt. Honey. And cinnamon. Its fucking amazing.

Or.

Banana toast and honey. Carb bomb but its delicious.

Qest bar

Sugar is the true Jew. Wake up, this will be your last warning.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

12:35 - end of video. Fat gains through the roof regardless of CICO. Sugar is poison.

Heroin and menthol cigs

Expensive candy, That way I do not binge and concentrate in the taste

This happened to me after I switched to keto and remained even when I stopped. I didn't feel compelled by the sugar anymore. It was like losing a bad habit

Fig Newtons

Haribo makes something called Sour S'ghetti, or something like that. Essentially sour straws but thinner, like noodles, and so much cheaper. They're fucking great.

Cardio bunny assholes.

I wish.

A staple in my dorm room days. They are glorious and so satisfying to shove and handful in your mouth.

holy fuck i am having one of these rn
are these just an aussie thing?

A single banana
Its amazing what taste sweet when you cut off suger

I don't get a sweet tooth anymore, because i know it's bad for me, so why should i crave for it? I've told my subconsciousness to get a fucking hold on itself. The longest i go is drinking juice, but not more than a glass of it.

>honey
pure sugar

Citrus and honey in my tea

Apples, oranges, mangos.
I used to eat a bunch of bananas every day, but I developed an allergy for them. It sad.

Mix in cocoa or cacao powder.

Thank me later

Dates are the GOAT when it comes satisfy my sweet tooth

Well there we go retard. Juice is satisfying your sweet tooth you dumb cunt. Juice is worse than eating chocolate you fucking DYEL. Any idea how much fucking sugar you are slurping down?

special K's are suggary as fuck
read the macros retard

A nutella and banana sandwich
Don't tell my bros though

>Refined sugar is poison boys, don't forget that

So is life.

ITT sugar is poison, ok. what about conk zero/bepis max?? can i binge on those?? no cals, no sugar, just aspartame

i could fuck them, but only the red ones.

You seem angry.

Is this actually true, even for organic honey? I've been using it with my breakfasts in the morning and didn't think it was that bad

Also, in my country organic honey would be locally sourced and not too processed

nice form of source material. I see you like to educate yourself ny listening to some twat who has LITERALLY no expirience with nutrition

Your mom.

Hahahahaha

I'm not 12, I swear

>sweet tooth
Are you fucking 12?

No, just obese

What do you think honey is?

Why do think words like "organic", "locally sourced" and "not too processed" say anything about quality?

>used to hate anything zero
>drop suger
>it taste wonderful now.

cant wait for a study to prove this shit gives you HIV

Less sugar

The less sugar you eat the more sensitive your taste becomes to sweetness.

Eventually you'll understand why they used to put carrot in cakes

>eat

Nigga I /sip/

Read the nutritional info you fucking retard. Where do you think the sweetness in honey comes from? The protein?

Meant for

pussy

I would rather drink my ass sweat after running 5k than touch a can of Monster

Look up the actual composition of honey. It's mostly different kinds of sugars, including dextrose (glucose) and fructose, which we commonly call table sugar.