So I talked to a hot chick today and it seemed like she judged me a bit through the conversation

So I talked to a hot chick today and it seemed like she judged me a bit through the conversation

>I'm a business professional
>In my early 30s
>She is in her mid 20s
>Conversation went like this
>Talked about work and our passions in life
>She makes jewelry
>She is an artist
>She hates working for a living
>She hates the idea of being in an office (I'm a professional, she mentioned how horrible it must be to be in the professional world)
>She mentioned how she can't stand society
>Tell me if I should stick my dick in this crazy artist or I should move on?
>I-I have a pic of her, if you fucks want to see this bitch who refuses to work for a living but now she has to find a job since being an artist and making jewelry isn't good enough.................

Lets see a pic, but law of money conservation states that you shouldn't stick your dick in something that has a potential financial windfall from you.

Sketchy from a dating perspective, don't cum in her.

Fucking her? Meh. She's a free spirit, nothing wrong with that.

Also, post pics of her, let us anonymously judge and tell you if its worth rolling the dice. Use public pics of her if you can so nobody can trace it back to you.

Or just post her tits from a VPN for the lulz.

A L L girls judge you d00d. just pass the shittestfest

Lol, yeah, but not like we aren't judging them

She was so nervous about asking me what I do for work, and I talked about my job for a while

>She mentioned she is an artist and a free spirit type but does no drugs and doesn't drink alchol

I want to shove my cock in her so fucking badly, I'm about to fucking text her right now, STOP me bros, STOP me

This experience actually feels so fucking good, God I love women and I have actual power over them since I'm a career man and bitches/hoes and shit

GOD damn, I want to start dating again and never stop.............................................

she has no job. You dont want broke ho's

She sounds like an entitled child.
Don't bother with her.

Hating society is usually synonymous with being afraid of hard work. She hates people who have made a success of themselves, not society. Probably angry that her good looks aren't winning her a free ride in life anymore, and that will only get worse for her.

would fuck
wouldn't cum inside

Post the pic

>says has pic
>doesnt post pic

You can do better than a fucking womanchild.
She is below you, looks aren't even factoring in.
She has entitlement issues and you shouldn't encourage them at your own expense.

1. Post pic.
2. Sounds like a pump and dump situation, or a fuck buddy.

>>In my early 30s
>still posts on Veeky Forums
>still doesn't have a girlfriend

what the fuck are you doing

Yea, she is below me

But my dick was so fucking hard, I have to admit it as a man who has a career I hold the power don't I. I have true power in this world as a man in his early 30s who is making over 100k per year, travels across the US for work and is a fucking animal

Damn, I never realized how lucky I am to be who I am. Some women have no real goals or dreams of owning a business, or being in power do they

Damn, I want to fuclkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Was about to post a pic, don't think its right to do so since I barely post on Veeky Forums and don't want my info out there (or hers)

Let's see this chick before this thread gets 404ed for not being Veeky Forums related

I'm a workaholic, don't date that often since I work a lot

Had a guy (business professional ask If I'm married, set me up on a short date)

I haven't actually talked to a chick in a while so this experience is kind of life changing

>Inb4 I'm the pathetic one

Op you fucking tease

of course, OP doesn't deliver. On to the next thread

So seriously, now that I have calmed down a little bit

How do I continue to date and talk to women? This was first time in a year that I've had a date

How do I continue this trend, plz dont judge

That's why I said post a pic that's public, crop so its harder to trace. Or tell me what you do for work, or hire me as a bodyguard.

you should go out more

If she knows your real name and/or phone number then she isn't worth the risk.
She obviously has entitlement issues and that can lead to a lot of shit problems if she decides to latch onto you.

Just fuck a hooker if you need sex.

Yea, I'm starting to calm down right now and starting to realize what I have been missing,. These chicks some of them are normal people who just want some dick, but I have to be careful. She asked what I do for work for a reason, I was dressed like a fucking champ

Damn, this has been a long journey and I'm feeling like it is time to disconnect from the internet/business world and get my dick wet again

What have I been missing.....

She is just a regular chick, has good looks, personality is alright but maybe not meant to be together. She doesn't like work and I'm a workaholic with an amazing career

Fuck, this might be the nofap talking but I think I want to keep this going and date more often

This is an amazing experience after being alone for so long and working long hours in the office. I-I feel different now

Is this dopamine release from going out with a female?

Does this last, wow, my mind is starting to see things differently right now

I didn't put thought into this thread an hour ago, but I truly do have a way to make it don't I. I'm successful and single

There must be plenty of hard working, good females out there

OMG, I need to go outside more often

Thanks for this 100% fitness related thread, faggot.

>mid 30s
>"""professional"""
>still an indecisive cuck

kys

run away
and dont look back
is NOT worth it
and at 30 yo you should know better you stupid fagot piece of shit