Declares war on a neutral nation

>Declares war on a neutral nation
>Resigns a couple months later

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: j.jpg (935x910, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niiiHjIQu8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>launch a massive propaganda campaign in which you lie about what your fellow protestant Christians are doing in another country in order to get your country to join a war which had no sound purpose behind it and did not meet the criteria of a just war and ended up killing almost a million of your country's young men, bankrupting the nation, causing a major decline in Christian faith and laying the grounds for one of the most gruesome set of events mankind has ever seen

What the fuck was their problem?

Attached: 1200px-Logo_of_the_Church_of_England.svg.png (1200x857, 62K)

germany was nuteral?

>"neutral nation"
>invades Czechoslovakia without provocation
>invades Poland without provocation
>invades USSR without provocation
>invades the Netherlands without provocation
>invades Luxembourg without provocation
>invades Belgium without provocation
>invades Norway without provocation
>declares war on the USA without provocation
>breaks every treaty they sign
>"neutral"

banter master supreme

I think he tried his best, and he was a good guy, just too naive about Germany.

>Neutral

Attached: 1478235385512.jpg (500x400, 36K)

Well if you put it like that, then i invaded your mum with provocation.

Attached: superlative scout laugh.jpg (410x468, 68K)

>think that nobody's dumb enough to try and start another war after the last one
>they do

His only failing was trusting the eternal Hun.

>invades ussr without provocation
neither a bad nor unjustified thing

Ok. Doesn't make Germany a neutral country.

Please tell us what lies Chamberlain was telling about the Third Reich?

>neutral

Attached: 1486100758673.jpg (476x476, 21K)

He was dying of cancer

It fucking reeks of sauerkraut in here.

>blatantly lying to try to prove your point
Veeky Forumstorians have reached new lows

he was a lot more clever than history has portrayed him to be

this bait

>hurr durr he literally just declared war on everyone and gave no reason lol madman

Germans, truly the GIBSMEDATs of Europe

he believed the germans living in czechoslovakia were being abused to he annexed the german parts. the second time was because czechoslovakia had become unstable and he did what nations have been doing for millenia, invading unstable neighbors to bring stability to their borders. he wasnt the only one who invaded, hungary and poland also invaded czechoslovakia but no one talks about them, do they?

poland was also abusing german minorities. it's very well documented that both before and after the war the polish government systematically exterminated ethnic germans.

as if thats a bad thing

if you understood warfare at all you'd realize the immense importance of invading them. they all supplied and worked with his enemies and could enter the war against him at any time. it's called a pre-emptive strike.

the usa had been provoking germany for years. don't believe me? hear it in his own words: youtube.com/watch?v=niiiHjIQu8s

>Destabilise nation.
>Oh look, this nation is unstable! Better invade.

>mistreat ethnic minorities
>minorities mama nation asks you to stop
>spit in their face
>they invade
wow i wonder how that happened

loook at him and laugh.

Holy shit you neo nazis never stop yo amaze me. You use 70 years old propaganda that even people who used it back then knew it was fake.

>muh czechs abusing germans
>muh minority dying in poland

Hahahaha there is literally 0 evidence for anything like that happening.

Your argument was

>the second time was because czechoslovakia had become unstable and he did what nations have been doing for millenia, invading unstable neighbors to bring stability to their borders

Not

>My German propaganda says the Czechs were mistreating the Germans after Munich, so Hitler had to save them.

I'm not going to rebut an argument you didn't even bother to make.

My God, he blamed Roosevelt for the war?!

How fucking stupid are you?

Invades Poland and THE SOVIET UNION without provocation? Have you ever read anything besides fucking history channel? We should actually has people like you.

And Norway??????? Without reason??
Same with Belgium, Luxemburg and Netherlands

>you don't believe hitler was as evil as i do so you are a neo-nazi
>there's literally no evidence showing that stuff despite the mountains of evidence from sources other than german
You're a riot, did your mom teach you how to reason?

>what is "victor writes history"?
go back to watching history channel and leave serious discussion to adults billy

as if thats a bad thing

If you are german citizen, yes it is a bad thing. Unless you want your wife, daughter and sometimes even mother to get raped multiple times by soviet soldiers.

>he invaded the ussr knowing that he'd lose
fuck off retard

Soviet Union was 100% going to attack

First I'd like to apologize for your lack of comprehension skills. Secondly I'd like to point out that was referring to the first time he went in. "Invade" as in invade the Sudetenland. My argument did not change at all, your silly little brain just changed it itself.

Pick one lie. Either victors make history or there are tons if evidence and the truth is well known. Cant have both.

Also using nazi propaganda and ideology makes you neo nazi desu.

Attached: FB_IMG_1504647036153.jpg (600x635, 43K)

>part of the reason USSR fared so badly during Barbarossa was because Uncle Joe was in disbelief Hitler is going to war with him
>The USSR was 100% going to attack

oh nonononon ahahahaha

Attached: 1441379774535.jpg (628x587, 68K)

Like, just how mad are people at Germans to the point where they will talk complete gobshite about the Nazis that is just part of their own headcannon? You lost hard to the blitzkrieg , get over it holy shit

I never said the truth is well known, don't put words in my mouth. I said there's a lot of evidence, I never said it was commonly known of. If it was everyone would view WW2 differently.

The Allies wrote the history of WW2 and that's whats taught in schools but it's not the truth.

>Also using nazi propaganda
I literally said my opinions are based off of non-german sources

>and ideology
when did i ever say i agreed with the nazis ideology?

You're fucking retarded desu and your reading comprehension is shit. Go back to grade school.

The only people who spam anti-german shit are butthurt poles and czechs. Literally no one else gives a shit.

Just admit that Hitler and Germans wanted a greater Germany. All the lies and bs doesn't help you out

Greater in what sense? A rejuvenated economy and a moral society? Of course that's true. But if by "Greater Germany" you mean they wanted to conquer 1/3 of the globe you're wrong. There's no evidence to support that.

using
""""""blitzkrieg""""""
meme

holy shit you folks are uneducated

>trying this desperately to disprove someone else's argument that you deny a well established fact that no one doubts

Attached: 1507979717593.png (211x239, 4K)

>I I have lots of sources guys trust me
>post none
>t trust me guys

It was literally made up by Gobbels. Justifying their actions is pretty much a agreeing with their ideology.

>criticizes others of not posting sources
>doesn't post sources
absolute
faggot

>Justifying their actions is pretty much a agreeing with their ideology
>justifying their actions is the same as believing in a strong centralized state in which industry is nationalized and importance is put on communal bonds
That doesn't make any sense whatsoever you underaged faggot.

>well established fact that no one doubts
besides Wehrmacht since they didn't use it. Even Hitler said it was some meme word.

>getting nit-picky over what their tactics were called
Do you really have nothing better to do? Of course you don't.

>makes a claim
>posts 0 evidence
>hurr durr prove me wrong

Is this how you debate in countries without education?

Let me help you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

Attached: IMG_6806.png (501x585, 19K)

I replied to this:
>"neutral nation"
>breaks every treaty they sign
>"neutral"
in which you made the claim he invaded all these nations without cause

the burden of proof

is on you

friend ;)

the whole
>makes a claim
>posts 0 evidence
>hurr durr prove me wrong
you've just accused me of doing is literally what you did 20 minutes ago. I say this again, go back to grade school you underaged retarded faggot.

Sad but untrue

>he believed the germans living in czechoslovakia were being abused to he annexed the german parts. the second time was because czechoslovakia had become unstable and he did what nations have been doing for millenia, invading unstable neighbors to bring stability to their borders. he wasnt the only one who invaded, hungary and poland also invaded czechoslovakia but no one talks about them, do they?

>poland was also abusing german minorities. it's very well documented that both before and after the war the polish government systematically exterminated ethnic germans.

No matter how hard i look i still dont see anything that supports those.
Also not theguy :)

Attached: based.jpg (850x400, 105K)

>i did a quick google search and nothing came up so you lied
bravo captain

Still waiting

Attached: 1520222072425.jpg (748x552, 154K)

>"I'm declaring war on you"
>"Why?"
>"Because I want your land"

>>somehow this is a valid ""reason""

>declare war on poland, land protected by the UK, and danzig, land protected by the league of nations
>be suprised when everyone declares war on you

>poland was also abusing german minorities. it's very well documented that both before and after the war the polish government systematically exterminated ethnic germans.

show me evidence that isn't a /pol/tier infograph

Attached: 1519243330230.jpg (1328x854, 283K)

I've been looking for a target for this

Attached: IMG_0328.jpg (546x700, 84K)

He didn't declare war on Danzig, they decided to join the german reich. Naziboos are disgusting, but by posting half truths like this you only make it worse.

Ah the German logic

Attached: mad germans brit alliance.jpg (673x960, 180K)

Ahh the eternal Nazi circle of war justification
>They were provoking Germans, so needed to be attacked
>And if they weren't, they were were abusing Germans and so had to be invaded
>And if they weren't abusing Germans, they deserved it anyway
>And if they didn't deserve it, it was necessary
>And if it wasn't necessary, it doesn't matter anyway

Who else could invade pretty much all of Europe, break every treaty they sign, kill millions of White europeans, and still have white nationalists sign up to defend them as poor innocent creatures who are victims of the international Jewish cabal?

Luxembourg, the terror of the world, the greatest threat to Germany, had to be silenced by military invasion. Left unchecked, the despotic and brutal Luxembourg regime, allied with the forces of international Jewry, would have destroyed the innocent Aryans of Germany.

Attached: 1518202662955.jpg (2000x1200, 1014K)

>mfw stormfag

Attached: 1518231887649.png (645x729, 34K)

hearty kek

germans good boys
they dindu nuffin
more money for dem programs

>a pre-emotive strike is like committing suicide to prevent being murdered
T. Otto Von Krauthater

Mein kampf speaks of a greater Germany

They just wanted to build autobahns n shiet

He had cancer.

>Nation that invaded another nation which is protected by Britain and France and is fucking warned that it's protected millions of times
>neutral
I genuinely starting to think that nazi larpers should be killed on sight.

Attached: hitler shitting on europe.jpg (593x559, 56K)

>he believed the germans living in czechoslovakia were being abused
[non-stormnigger citation needed]
>second time was because czechoslovakia had become unstable and he did what nations have been doing for millenia, invading unstable neighbors to bring stability to their borders
Not an argument, Germany was economically unstable in 1939 and needed to plunder other nation to sustain itself, Britain and France had moral and most just reason to attack and genocide germans for this.
>poland was also abusing german minorities.
[non-stormnigger citation needed]
>it's very well documented that both before and after the war the polish government systematically exterminated ethnic germans.
non-stormnigger proofs, please? I would like to know more about this "systematically extermination of ethnic germans" by polish government before the war.
>as if thats a bad thing
As if declaring war and bombing german civilians is a bad thing.
>if you understood warfare at all you'd realize the immense importance of invading them. they all supplied and worked with his enemies and could enter the war against him at any time. it's called a pre-emptive strike.
If you understood how guarantee treaties worked at all you'd realize that breaking them and starting world wars that killed millions of europeans isn't going to end up well for your nation and you shouldn't not expect retaliation.

Attached: ! .jpg (1167x740, 75K)

>I don't know what WWI was
You'd do well to remember

You mean the time Germany invaded a neutral country after being explicitly told Britain would defend them?

>Declares war on a neutral nation
>Shoots himself while while defecating in his pants a couple years later

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: A retard.jpg (300x200, 11K)

>poland was also abusing german minorities.
You mean abusing german minority like pic related?
Or did you mean abusing them by letting them have schooling in german, literally making it a law that german minority party HAD to be in the polish parliament, letting them keep german street names etc?
>which polish minority in germany did not have in the slightest, and still does not in 2018.

>WE DINDU NUFFIN, GERMANY ALWAYS A GOOD BOI, DON'T MIND THE 7 TIMES WE RUINED EUROPE ALREADY

Attached: wew.png (1452x467, 160K)