Please help me Veeky Forums

Please help me Veeky Forums,
I have genetically big fucking ass. At first I thought it was becuase I was fat, but then I went to gym and got a lot skinnier and I have abs now, but my fucking ass is still there. It's not fat, it's all muscle. How do I deal with this Veeky Forums.

wear tight shorts and show it off

But it looks like a fucking fat ass, and it's not.

show me

post picture so we can help.

>embrace it and become trap
>get big lats
>kys

Fuck off or help faggets

they are being completely serious, we can help you with your proportions.
We can tell you what's lacking so you can fix it and your ass looks proportionate to the rest of your body, hence NOT looking "big"
I had a huge ass but it went away once I fixed my proportions

Yeah, last time thread like this became gay meet up. OK I will send in a minute

They're entirely right though. Grow the rest of your body so you get your proportions back in check.

Consider yourself lucky, girls actually like guys with big asses. They love feeling it up.
t. male braphog

I made a thread like this and was asked to post my butt, I posted it and I got the helpful answers I was looking for. Felt like a whore at the time but eh, who cares? It's some autist in chicago masturbating to your buttpic because it's his fetish or something

Dont woman like big asses too

they do. Op is luckier than he thinks

Post a pic, fatboy.

>male braphog
ded

Just a second guys. Sending pic in a minute

Is because you were born to take it in the ass. You can't deny or avoid your destiny fagggot

I don't understand what you need help with? Are you bragging? The fuck is wrong with you? Do you need help finding women to grope your thick ass?

No shit. My ass is so flat you could use it to spank other people's asses...

Here you go

You're a faggot dude. A normal assed faggot. Fuck off.

Also that's a gay mirror...

No, I just want to know if I can do anything to fix this problem.

lel

>its all muscle
No its not, tubby. Fork putdowns 1xF or embrace being a cub.

And sorry for shit lightning.

i'm fucking disappointed
op is being a faggot as usual

THICcC
as in fat.
fork poutdowns 3xF

"Oh no, part of my body is exceptionally strong, whatever shall I do??"
Apart from you being a dumbass, your back does seem overly arched, you could have anterior pelvic tilt. Do you look like your stomach is protruding when you don't suck it in? Cause then you could have it.

>thicc ass
>problem
I want to say you are a faggot, but even faggots have taste.

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A NICE ASS. YOU HAVE A NORMAL ASS. KILL YOURSELF. THERE ARE BROS AT THE GYM SQUATING 8PL8 RIGHT NOW SO THEY CAN HAVE A THICC ASS AND HERE YOU ARE SHOWING OFF YOUR ABOVE AVERAGE ASS ON Veeky Forums COMPLAINING.

JUST BE GLAD YOU DON'T HAVE HANK HILL ASS FAGGOT.

Are those compression shorts? I don't know what these other anons are saying, it does looks sort of big. Not braappp-level big, just sort of big. Just continue working on the rest of your body so you don't look gay.