The main reason people are so inspired by Zyzz are not just because of his body or his work ethics because lets face it...

The main reason people are so inspired by Zyzz are not just because of his body or his work ethics because lets face it guys, there are lots more people with better body and more aesthetic than him.
Zyzz inspire us because of his ideology, his way of thinking. he taught us to live life to the fullest and not give a fuck what people think. he taught us to work out to improve yourself both physically and mentally and most importantly, Zyzz showed us that life is only what you make of it, and that if you want something you dont sit around like a sad cunt waiting for good things to happen to you, you go out there and do it yourself, create your own opportunity, sculpt your own life the way you wanted it to be, because thats what sick cunts do brah, and thats what the revolution is all about.

99 percent of you newfags only know him from the memes, just fucking kill yourselves already and stop acting like there's even the least bit of nostalgia in it for you

autism itt

He's a non-white subhuman and I'm glad he's dead.

such a hardcunt brah fuark, u mirin? come at me, im aesthetic u jelly sadcunt

>I'm the real Zyzz, and I deem this thread and all who reply CURSED

>dude legit looks DYEL
>died cause of roids to look like shit
>people are actually mirin this retard

>being this jelly tbqh

>Veeky Forums uses to positive
>now its just bitter /pol/ virgins
Fuark, at least when it was mostly larping fatties we could have constructive discussion without you losers derailing every thread. Zyzz would be ashamed.

Be a sick cunt user, dont be a sad cunt

The real king æsthetics

>his body

he was no more popular than mong, and he s not even the best body that Veeky Forums has seen. he s only still famous because he died young during his meme phase

You are inspired by Zyzz because he was a skinny, bitter virgin nerd who lifted and used roids and put bitches in their place.

That's the sole reason Veeky Forums gave any of a fuck about him.

>died from roids
No, he died from a heart condition, but let me guess you're going argue because apparently you know more than a trained medical examiner. There were only 19 deaths from steroids from 1990-2012.

i wish there were pics of zyzz with normal hair

A heart condition that was caused by heavy steroid human growth hormone cocaine and a slin use.

Like I said I knew you would argue. The report said it was a congenital heart condition. He'd had it since birth. But you're going to argue with this as well. Or you'll say something fucking stupid like it was faked, because some random medical examiner is going to risk their job faking a report on some YouTube famous faggot.

>abuse drugs until you die
Wow. What a great ideology. Really got my almonds activated

you're literally defending a dead skello-boy that actively abused performance enhancing drugs
give that a moment, let it sink in

No I'm literally not defending anyone. I just hate idiots like you who spread false information like it's fact.

>large amounts of steroids and stimulants can't worsen a problem