How to make thicker my bones?

Drinking milk doesnt working

Pic related

Its genetics.
Who cares you cant change that.

The same way as muscles, gradual increases in stress. There are some expensive ass machines you can get to strain your bones in specific ways to increase density, but there are some things you can do without them.

For example, a lot of people increase the bone density in their hands by doing knuckle pushups on hard floors.

>Fell for the dairy industry meme in 2017 when research is free online

how stupid are you? dont fucking drink milk to strenghten your bones. Eat dark vegetables.

Are you that 120 lb Arab who looks like a chick and shaved his head to stop people from mistaking him for a girl? This seems like one of your threads.

Anyway, you're fucked, Haseeb. It's all genetics. You could try injecting 10 to 20 iu of HGH a day for a few years and see how that goes. Of course, you'd need insulin to go with it for full effect and at that point, why not throw in some AAS for full effect? But first, you have to start lifting weights and eating like a normal human.

I care

Thanks user

Sorry i'm retard, thanks for the tip

I don't know what are you talking about, but lifting weights improve my perimeter of my wrist years ago, I was seeking permaments results. Thanks anyway

Girl wrists? Climbing. grip strength things mostly get the meaty part of the forearm and just make your wrists look smaller. Finger strength will go down to the wrist. Prepare to be disappointed still. Stressing your bones makes them stranger and more dense, not that kind of thickness. You can give yourself burrs from hitting stuff maybe, but the wrist is a joint, so that is retarded and it would also be disappointing.

micro fracture in the bones. shaolin monks do it, thats why you see them punching sand and kicking wood. It works the same way as building muscle, you break it down and the body heals it up stronger then before. So what you need to do is get a mallet and start slamming it down on your wrists. dont do it everyday, do it twice a week at most, drink plenty or milk. When the mallet is to light move up to dumbbells. you will want to preform a hammer cruel for proper form and maximum gains.
Think of it like a blacksmith forging his own swords, that way you dont feel so silly when doing it. now go out there and make me proud and claim your dream.

I am one fourth asian and three quarters italian and I have wrists like that. I'm also pretty thick and muscular, so when my small hands and wrists come up people usually call them chink wrists even though I'm pretty sure they came from my guinea of a father. Not really much you can do with it. In a way I'm glad, the smaller area of my fist makes my punch more concentrated :v

This

But don't over do it or you'll end up like Anderson Silva

Vitamin D3 + Vitamin K2 + Calcium

I do it in my karate class.

It doesn't make your bones grow thicker, just stronger.

work on grip strength. the size of your wrist doesn't matter when you can double overhand 4p8

>I care
Why?

~8" wrist crew checking in

Vibrations. There's an experiment done on youtube to measure bone density of animals before and after being put on a vibrating plate for 8 minutes per day, their bone density increased severely. I'm too lazy to look but there you have it, it works.

those look like 6s to me

thats only cuz my hands are big

u mad?

starting to look more like 5s breh

lol i have that same phone your hands are tiny faggot

post your dick. that is the true measure of thickness.

this. Don't

u shouldnt care since you cant change it dickhead

also handlet crew...

Didn't not working? Isn't better to try lifting weight more harder?