Dont forget to train your legs boys

Dont forget to train your legs boys

Also i took this pic myself and i assure you it is not shooped

He just seems like a normal dude. I don't understand.

How the fuck?, every untrained Person has better legs

>judgement free zone

His upper body doesn't even seem that big, his calves just look extremely tiny

Man fuck leg day. I twisted my ankle yesterday on the stairs because my legs where so fucking sore from heavy ass squats that one tried to give out on me.

Just got back from the naise, did 3x10 front squat and 3x15 leg press.

I only do legs exercises

To be fair, it's not like you can properly train legs at planet fittness.

Post your butt

I just started doing serious routines a week ago. I don't have nothing to show yet.

You let you go heavy enough on the leg press machine to not look like a meatball with toothpicks for legs. Mine also had an area for those exercises you do on boxes etc.

>can only see calves
>leg day meme

/r/ing that picture of the pro rugby player that some idiot tried to do this to

I've got no calves either, so if I don't wear really short shorts I look like I'm walking on two matchsticks instead of two chicken club legs.

I got blessed with amazing calves. They're like boulders...don't even feel like I have to train them at all...I don't know how or why. I'm not even fat.

same

Are you short? Stubby legs?

>3 smith machines in that pic

It's like a desert wasteland where the scarce pools of water are poison.

Today is leg day is this good for hypertrophy?

I've been doing a lot of volume lately so my legs can handle the load for the lost part.

he's at a smith machine, he could do half-assed tracked squats and calf raises in that thing.

Are you on gear ? If not then you are doing something very wrong
After your Squat/Front Squat session your legs should be completely toast, what evers left in the engine should be spent on doing calf raises or something for them

If you are running basic cycle, then it doesn't really matter what you do

I have to pin again today but I'm just coming off instead because of issues lately.

So yes. This is fine. Wonderful.

What issues?

Depression. Life hit me hard.
So this resulted in higher cortisol levels. ED. And plethora if shit I don't wanna deal with. Most likely is NOT the gear. but just wanna start fresh

>but just wanna start fresh

And what might be this "fresh start"?

Coming off the gear.
Starting a new job next week so there's that new environment.
Gonna recomp
Etc.

Honestly it looks like he is recovering from an injury, not sure if it's nice to laugh at him.

not the guy you are talking to but do you really think your Depression isnt gonna get worse once you come off the gear ? I mean Depression is usually caused post-cycle because your Estrogen Levels are high as fuck whilst your Test is decreased in comparison. If you already have Depression before going off you might wanna fucking kill yourself or some shit.

But I dont know all that much about gear, just stay safe user.

This is me wtf I know who you are Ron, I'd better not see your face at PFit again or I'll beat your ass

I thought about that. But I can hack it. The new job and friends gave me so much energy. Just. A bunch of shit happened within the last two weeks that its still putting me in shock. I know ill get over it.

I really want to fucking pin again though Goddamnit.

same. its almost not worth it to squat if you dont wear short shorts because all it does is make you have to buy new pants, and those pants are either hard to find or stupid looking