Acne

ACNE THREAD

Any dermatologist online?

I got told that Vitamin A helps with acne so I'm currently on 50,000 IU (From fish liver oil) but read that it might be dangerous.

I'm on my second day, should I continue or pussy out?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Differin-Adapalene-Prescription-Strength-Treatment/dp/B01M0PB8DZ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Continue and post updates. Bump your own threads too.

Alright will do. Thanks, user.

Drop back to under 25,000 for two days, if you feel safe build it back up in increments slowly

>4
I only have 25,000 tablets.

I'll go down to 25,000 if I get any side affects.

I'm currently on about 3000 IU of Vitamin D, read it worked with acne. I've been taking for about a week now, I can say I've seen some improvements, but nothing out of this world. Started using a new cleanser in the shower that my dermatologist recommended to me. Also I take a multi, I'm thinking of trying to use Vitamin A, but so far my skin is getting better

differin is aces

amazon.com/Differin-Adapalene-Prescription-Strength-Treatment/dp/B01M0PB8DZ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

Any of you have issues with acne from Whey?

Anecdotal, but I went from pimply, red, irritated face to clear skin in about 4 months using Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser.

It's got 10% Benzyl Peroxide and did wonders for me.

not whey specifically, but milk.
I stopped drinking milk in july for a month and my face cleared up.
then i started drinking it regularly again and my face flared up.

Ive cut milk out completely and only have small amounts of dairy

If you own a sister they'll probably have tons of tubes dedicated to acne and skin care

Rate my routine

AM:
Rinse face lightly in shower
Moisturize
SPF 50 sunscreen

PM:
Cleanse
2% BHA (salicylic acid)
Wait 20 min
8% AHA (glycolic acid)
Wait 20 min
2.5% BP entire face
Wait until dry
Moisturize

Starting to lighten up my scarring a bit since I added the AHA but didn't get much done with the rest for the past year. Just gonna hit the doctor soon, see if I can get something prescribed. Been dealing with this shit since high school and there's always ups and downs

im gonna just point out that the benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid creams did literally nothing for me. your acne problem may not be caused by your face being dirty.
It might be caused by genetic factors or diet.
It wasnt until I cut milk out of my diet that my acne subsided.

>own a sister

/r/skincareaddiction's routine helped me considerably

1. Stop eating sugar
2. Stop eating processed foods
3. Start eating lots of vegetables especially spinach

this is coming from someone who had it so bad i had it on my back, my neck, my face and even my chest sometimes. I just stopped eating shit food and ate lots of greens and my skin cleared up in 2-3 weeks.

Just see a doctor and get prescribed Doxycycline or minocycline if it's deep, epiduo, clindamycin and potentially sacylic acid and forgot the active ingredient but phisohex. If that still doesn't treat it get roaccutane. So simple

>and potentially sacylic acid
cant even spell salicylic correctly.

Immediately discarded.

Try acne.org and their regimen. Before cleanser + benzoyl peroxide + moisturizer = no more acne.

I've been doing it myself these last few months to great effect. If that doesn't work see a dermatologist

>he showers in the morning instead of at night
Gross bed detected.

I just got put on an antibiotic for my acne.

I tend to sweat a lot at night. I swear I'm not fat though

>>>a dermatologist

dermatologist, why did my acne go away 100% when I went to Europe? Everything I do here in burger land reduces it, but nothing gets rid of it completely.

If you have a lot of scar tissue on your chest and back is it possible to be shirtless in private ever even with a good physique?

- Change coversheets every 2 days.
- Dont touch your face EVER unless you are using your face products.
- Only pat dry with a towel you only use for your face. Get those hand towels.
- Eat 5 carrots a day.
- When you wash your hair, stand with your back towards the shower and pull your neck back so the water doesnt go through your face.
- Keep nails short and clean. (This shouldnt matter if you dont touch your face but you retards probably will).

SHAVE everyday and get older
Drinking water helps
Don't pop them

>tfw 15
>tfw acne still sucks but it's okay because everyone has it
Also fuck you I've already evaded like six bans today

(((dermatologists))) are retarded. they are just trying to fuck up your skin so you keep buying more products. Just get plenty of sun, sleep and water and you'll have good skin.

I'm tempted to cut out dairy. I don't have bad breakouts, but my skin is constantly irritated and I get a pimple more often then I like.

No fuck you and your jewposts

If you have acne like OP's pic then take accutane immediately. Benzoyl peroxide and other stuff may help a little bit but if you want to avoid scarring you need to get that shit off your face asap

>Remember the Time where Mr. Krabs told Spongebob to take his Clothes off and told him to call himself a Redpill SJW Bitch while fucking his Pet Snail and then Mr. Krabs revealed his Naked Body and started to fuck Plankton while Patrick was shitting his Pants and Sandy started to eat the Shit and Squidward fucking dies
I remember that Episode

Does this warrant acutain?
Fuck off shitposter

Why not just take accutane at that point? All accutane really is is a ton of oral vitamin A. I HIGHLY recommend it. I had really bad acne for years and it became a huge part of my life. Accutane is finally starting to clear it up. It's not the scary drug everyone makes it out to be.

doesn't accutane make you flare up hard as fuck before it goes down though

I cant risk that in the middle of the semester

>I got told that Vitamin A helps with acne so I'm currently on 50,000 IU (From fish liver oil) but read that it might be dangerous.

that's not how it works

just see a dermatologist and get accutane

or visit the reddit skincare boards

If you're under 18 no. It will likely pass with time
If you're over 2, yea might want to check it out. I had bad acne in hs but it went away late 19s. some dude I know is on that shit though.

In my opinion no. Google cystic acne if you want to see the kind of acne accutane treats

Stop stealing pics from fit you dirty meme stealer make your own

Why not take accutane at that point? All accutane really is is oral vitamin A. It's a miracle drug, seriously. After years of persistent acne, my skin is finally starting to clear up. I highly recommend it to anyone with persistent acne that often feels like it's taking over your life.

>Does this warrant acutain?
what have you tried? are you afraid of side effects? do you have the money?

i'm going on accutane and my skin is way clearer than yours, but mine is really persistent and my doc is running out of ideas

Most of us here are saving our livers gear

I don't take care of my skin good enough, cost isn't an issue, and this seems like it'll "do it for me." Plus I've tried everything under the sun. My problem is consistency. I'm sure something is bound to work, I just get mad after not seeing results for a REALLY long time and I stop.
What are the negative effects? Is infertility a meme or legit?

stop spreading disinfo
accutane is good for mild acne too

Accutane is only needed if nothing else has worked for you. If you've tried a bunch of gels, antibacterials, lifestyle changes, etc, and nothing's worked for you, accutane is all you've got left. It's not like accutane only treats a certain type of acne. This is coming from someone with mild to moderate acne who tried everything - I'm now on accutane. Take it. It's not this terrible drug people make it out to be. Talk to your dermatologist about it and ask whether or not they think it will work for you.

I'm just relaying what my dermatologist told me when I was going through this a couple years ago. Apparently accutane is really only necessary for serious acne like I had. Less severe acne can be treated with topicals and good skin care routine

Any birth related side effects only pertains to women. Most commonly, you'll likely experience dry skin, lips, and eyes, along with possible joint pain and some degree of hair loss. People like to pretend like hairloss is ultra rare on accutane, but honestly around 40% of people experience some degree of hair loss. It's mostly due to dry scalp, but for people with a family history of balding, they may or may not begin to recede from this med. Luckily I'm not having any issues with my hair, but if you have a family history of male pattern baldness, I would recommend either taking a low dose or not taking it at all.