Why is /r/bitcoin such normie cancer? They're worse than pajeets

Why is /r/bitcoin such normie cancer? They're worse than pajeets.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/6sf5dw/hi_reddit_meet_my_son_charlie_he_has_autism_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all of Reddit is a shithole

>Why is reddit such normie cancer? They're worse than pajeets.
fixd

/r/milliondollarextreme

defies the laws of reddit

hodl to the moon dont put your bitcoins on an exchange leave the market up to the big boys to rig

I don't get any of those jokes and all posts are 100% upvotes
Fuck off with ur circlejerk rashid

It's a good sub. /r/incels was even better, but got banned recently

Because of the upvote/downvote system, the non-anonymity, and moderators constantly banning what they deem bad or incorrect. These are the typical traits you find in the day to day normie interaction. Reddit is just a copy of that, that's why it's shit.

If anyone brings up BCH they lynch them.

r/bitcoin is fine. you /pol/ faggots just assume bitcoin core is full of pic related when that is not the truth. kys.

>/r/milliondollarextreme
>/r/incels

/r/bitcoin has been right all the time

HODL is the best strategy after all

Kek, /r/incels got banned?

Reddit is such a fucking faggot site

/r/btc is worse, holy shit I regret even peeking in there

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/6sf5dw/hi_reddit_meet_my_son_charlie_he_has_autism_and/

What is with reddit's burning hatred of virgin men?

Or normie hatred of virgin/beta men, for that matter

reddit = normies
normies = females
females = virgin shaming

the same reason i hate people who take pride in destroying their body with overeating unhealthy food
these states are rooted in "the world is wrong, not me" entitled bitchboi reasoning
nobody cares that you think you have uncovered the leftist feminazi plot to enslave all men in cucksheds after castrating you because most people go outside and realize that there are many fish in the sea and a lot of things are a matter of perception, perception which tends to get distorted by staying indoors too long staring at candles or min-maxing your stats

>overeating is equal to not sticking your dick in diseased flesh holes

i would argue that refusing healthy interpersonal relationships for bullshit reasons like this is just as harmful sure

>yeah bro just find some whore who will pretend she loves you

Reminder that 60% of women have an STD and only want Chad. Anything less is settling. Oh, and telegony is real.

>i've had 2 whole experiences talking to a girl and both of them were awful
maybe
just maybe the problem is you
nobody said anything about love, i said relationship, there is a difference and a wide one. i know you think you fall in love with every cute girl you see but that's just because you're a virgin faggot, you got hurt, it's normal.

/r/

Was nice until it became a /pol/ dumpster fire