So he was actually retarded from the sport

It all makes sense now.

I don't get why people are able to sue the NFL for this shit. You play a physical sport, you're going to get injured.

his head was all fuk up tho

its like getting hurt on your job and every has insurance for work accidents

They won't win, not like it matters. The NFL and Patriots will push it all off on to the dr and say they had no knowledge of it and that the dr cleared him to play.

Steroidball is a cancerous ameriburger sport. That and baseball. Why can't you be like a normal country and play actual Football? Fucks sake

We are like Rome though and like sports that have gladiators almost killing each other.

It would be cooler like it was back in the real gladiator days to be honest

How fucking boring is a sport when someone can't die or go full retard in one hit.

Because violence is cool

>5 hours for a 1-0 game of moving a ball back and forth
no thank you. sports in general are trash for low IQ idiots. watching that is. playing is for the high IQ

You can bring suit, but it doesn't mean it will go anywhere.

The NFL probably have some sort of Contact Sports clause to release them from liability, or some form of affirmative defenses against injured players looking to recover.

You're getting asked to play a game for millions of dollars yet you don't accept the risks involved and cry muh injuries?

Because ronaldo is a bitch nigga and we don't play bitch sports.

Le edgy communist highschool senior of peace and prosperity

why was he in jail

This, ik only entertained by watching freaks destroy each other

Does this mean there is still hope for War Machine?

>implying they don't juice
Please tell me you're not this naive. You can be on and not have huge bulk or giant muscles mate. If you honestly think 99% of professionals at any sport aren't on you're retarded. It's the only way they can compete.

>freaks

N*GG*RS

If you don't think your precious fewtballers are taking PEDs as well than you are delusional you europoor trash

I don't give a flying fuck if every Football (again, real football not Niggerball) player is on roids.

Americans are fucking retarded for encouraging this shit. The whole "NFL" culture is fucking toxic. If you guys spent more time reading books and less time watching the Patriots or whatever meriburger team you wouldn't be putting the entire world at risk of a nuclear holocaust.

Yanks are the fucking WORST

May I ask where you are from?? Curious because you say that us Yanks are the Fucking WORST!! Funny how us Yanks have joined every world war to save all these other pathetic countries!! Or, they call us in time of need!!!

Everyone in this country that's any good at acting hurt after barely drawing contact is already in pro wrestling

>Implying they have phones

POWERSHOT

I guarantee you that literacy rates are higher among handegg fans than they are among divegrass fans.

Sports are the circus for the masses, they lost all purpose when they started filling them with foreigners

"French national team" has no French in it
"American" teams has no Americans

Oh well, I guess thats "progress", though you'll never see a non-white country embrace the self-hatred that whites have...

>If you guys
Not even American. Stay mad fatty.

>Oh well, I guess thats "progress", though you'll never see a non-white country embrace the self-hatred that whites have...

Non-whites kill each other all the time what the fuck are you talking about

The left in the west was cheering when the negros ethnically cleansed minorities in "their" countries

Or when muslims have been massacreing christians for hundreds of years.

Football is a fucking pussy sport. Having dumb faggots throw themselves on the ground screaming like they've been murdered because someone nudged them. Kill yourself faggot. Comparing that to handegg is retarded. Rugby would be a better comparison.

We should keep NFL players on a reserve so they can only injury other retards. This has the added benefit of allowing them to keep their suicidal cultural practices like doing massive amounts of drugs and lifting weights with terrible form.

Are you asking for my # ?

Good point, Rugby IS better than football.

-Rugby players know how to actually tackle, unlike NFL defensive backs
-Play doesn't stop every fucking possession and score for a commercial break
-Penalties aren't so hideously subjective that every game that isn't a complete blowout ends up being decided by inconsistent referee calls
-No on in rugby is as much of a turbo faggot as Roger Goodell
-No position in rugby is protected by little sissy baby rules saying you can't tackle them, they can just baseball slide whenever they feel threatened
-Blocking isn't allowed, players run at each other like goddamn men

The way NFL ratings have been going it might come to that someday

kek back to starbucks with you sven.

>America is Rome
So it will slowly decline in a few hundred years

Didn't he shoot up a car outside of a nightclub in like 2007 when he was still in high school? Is that the NFL's fault too?

Football actually has those rules because death and life ruining injuries were a part of every early football game.
They didn't do that soft shit dudes in rugby did. They aimed to end your ass.
As for tacles, a really hard tackle in a game is enough to kill someone and break bones.
That's what the armor is for.

It is declining now. Every society dies, it's only a matter of when.

Literally who
Not even a little Veeky Forums related
Fuck off

Why are foreigners so desperate to play with us? Metrosexual slap and tickle is so fucking boring.

Play a real sport like basketball. Oh let me guess you're a disgusting manlet?

>inb4 racism

Tennis and hockey are cool too. Soccer is for brainlets like beaners and hooligans who can't handle upper level thinking required of other sports.

societies die when the people in them decide to not defend them
When they started pretending the slaves or savages are our "equals"
That the foreigners can magically become one of us, then act offended when those foreigners start tearing down the statues of our ancestors...

It's not the "society" or "cultures" or "values" or "institutions" that matter
It is the RACE, the PEOPLE, the NATION that matters

>toxic
>siding with NK

Kek soccer fans even talk like cucked SJWs

Jesus Christ!! Prime Tyson was a monster

How can Yurocucks even compete?

The allegation is that the Patriots/NFL downplayed the severity of CTE from football to convince him to continue playing when he had doubts about the safety of the sport.

There are actually people who believe this

>X sport is manliest for X athletic reason!
>and watching this sport makes me manly by extension!

Wrong. Unless you're a competitor, it doesn't matter what you think is more athletic, because being a keyboard warrior doesn't mean shit.

t. competitive tennis player and casual swimmer/judo practiconer

Thats reality
Just because our marxist run government insists on the opposite doesn't mean reality itself has changed

He's right though

>slowly
Boy, we are in the deathrattles now

>apehoop
>high iq required

The US died in 1865, its been a slow wasting away ever since

soccer is for kindergateners.

Lel. All the other sports stop every 30 seconds so their coaches can tell them what to do. Soccer requires the players to figure things out without their coach drawing on a board during a timeout.

People where i'm from (mass/nh) get fucking psyched during world cup and olympics for soccer.

Its just that there are no local teams worth watching. The Revolution? fuck outta here

And third worlders

>aaron h: Duh, mista kraft my head go ouch
>kraft: here is money aaron, go catch the ball good
>aaron h: me catch ball and kill thrower
>kraft: thats a good untermensch

it's not rocket surgery
you run around a fucking field and kick a fucking kickball into a big net
The only rules is to not tackle and not use your hands

>murderous piece of shit wetback
>a victim

Ok

wsan't he a gangbanger before NFL?
either he was beat as a kid or pop warner football destroyed his brain

>chris b: take your vitamins and god will give me power!
>vince: no problem chris, get on out there
>chris b: GOD IS TELLING ME I WILL LOSE
>vince: you better not lose, get the fuck out there
>chris b (sobbing): my baby my babies THE SACRIFICE

Cranial trauma isnt a joke

you have to understand that honor and sportsmanship is white anglo protestant kind of thing

Other sports aren't hard either so not sure what the point of reducing soccer down is. You're missing a few rules though. Understandable in your case.

I was speaking more to the strategy and tactics that get lost on the casual observer though. Just because it's not as clear cut as something like basketball or football does not mean it's not their and it doesn't mean the sport itself is somehow worse.

dude, what part of work related injuries do you not understand. I'm guessing you're 12 and have never had a job

hahaha suck shit thread, perfect sport.
No steroids, no pussies.

>Alt-rightists believe this

Is pic related? That's one of the biggest powder puff sports on the grass. They can run round for four quarters with perfectly coiffed hair and meme sleeve tatts, get into a bit of a melee which is just grabbing each other's shirt then hit up Melbourne like they've actually achieved something.

Greatest bunch of homos in town.

Agreed.

It should be obvious that if you repeatedly get strong blows to the head for years it will negatively effect your brain.

Just common sense.

I think the guys suing are more just the guys from the 70's and 80's who didn't make much money and now that they see how much the NFL makes they want a cut of what they built. That part I get, but the brain damage "we did not know" argument is silly.

That's what happened to Rome though, dipshit.

Because there's no place for strong fats in soccer

>no steroids
lmao
>no pussies
lmao