Feminism has caused more civilizational implosions than any other single factor

Hello Veeky Forums, I was told you might like to read some of this research and give your impressions/feedback

Our premise is that feminists act the way they do because they have an incurable virus. You can see repeated instances of societies which have feminist influences imploding. Common themes in these societies are the worship of female deities/snake deities, human sacrifice, varying levels of societal equality between men and women, and towards implosion, infighting, low birth rates and neglect to maintain infrastructure. Since this is genetically related I have included research on one more modern example where you can see the surviving population engaged in genocide and was more likely to embrace communism/far left ideologies.

>the role of feminists in the bolshevik revolution
jacobinmag.com/2017/05/women-workers-strike-russian-revolution-bolshevik-party-feminism
bl.uk/russian-revolution/articles/women-and-the-russian-revolution
bolshevik.info/women-before-during-and-after-the-russian-revolution.htm

There are many warnings about snakes/dragons in mythology and ancient history so I will post examples below. Here are summaries of research:

>The Oxytocin hormone and it's importance to pair bonding, maternal behavior, in-group preference, pregnancy and other functions
archive.is/HOGiQ
>Birth control causes frontal lobe brain damage, as well as other things like infertility, cancer and depression
archive.is/vXXr8
>Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the femin virus on American black communities
archive.is/VBhRu
>The Bronze Age collapse was caused by a femin outbreak
archive.is/t3cvv
>Elevated femin infection rates helped cause the Cambodian Dark Ages
archive.is/45gAp

Attached: FeminismIsAVirus.jpg (1600x2262, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Durán
smerdaleos.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/151964305-how-to-kill-a-dragon-by-calvin-watkins.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_and_the_Dragon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genopolitics
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478054/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanamahism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here are two quick rundowns on the virus/our work so far, just for anyone who is curious

>1/2

Attached: quick rundown.jpg (4175x5708, 1.28M)

Back to /pol/

>also you’re right

>2/2

Attached: femin retrovirus.jpg (2913x9987, 1.34M)

A glaring example is the Ouroboros and references in Norse mythology

I'd like the feeback of anons here

Attached: 1519583975810.jpg (1533x1604, 578K)

This plays into the Tree of Life symbology, showing that this endless cycle results in the "poisoned roots" of civilization, forever stagnating true progress

Attached: poisoned roots.jpg (475x478, 131K)

The symbol of Pandora of Pandora's Box infamy is sometimes shown as a snake

Attached: 1519584096340.jpg (1454x2000, 983K)

Look at the prevalence of human sacrifice in Aztec society and who their main deity was, Quetzalcoatl
>a feathered serpent, a flying reptile (much like a dragon), who was a boundary-maker (and transgressor) between earth and sky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatl
The Spanish reengineered the Mexican eagle and snake symbol to represent defeat of the "femin virus," if you look around there are many examples of eagles defeating snakes in different cultures
>Father Diego Durán reinterpreted the legend so that the eagle represents all that is good and right, while the snake represents evil and sin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Durán

Attached: 400px-Quetzalcoatl.svg.png (400x575, 162K)

These examples don't just come from Indo-European culture, they are all over the world. Here is a treatise on Indo-European mythology involving epic struggles against serpents/dragons

>How to Kill a Dragon: Aspects of Indo-European Poetics
smerdaleos.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/151964305-how-to-kill-a-dragon-by-calvin-watkins.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_and_the_Dragon

>The Saint George and the Dragon legend describes the saint taming and slaying a dragon that demanded human sacrifices; the saint thereby rescues the princess chosen as the next offering.

See the trends? This is a global phenomena

Attached: Saint_George_and_the_Dragon_by_Paolo_Uccello_(London)_01.jpg (1171x900, 185K)

hmmm, projecting a modern concept like feminism into the past is bound to lead to problems. Generally it doesn’t make much sense. Similarities with modern movements are always merelt surface level. Also you can find patterns in history to support any narrative and many have done so.

merely* surface level

True, anyone can project a modern ideology onto historical occurrences and re-imagine them

But the snake symbology and the human sacrifice prevalence are real trends. Do you not agree that we on some levels, are involved in similar practices in that women on the modern West practice child killing on a massive level with abortions (which drastically affect population levels).

Even if you don't believe abortion is wrong, women normally have an adverse chemical/hormonal reaction to such behavior and are distraught when they terminate a pregnancy.

I realize the implications of the claim I am making are fairly broad and serious due to their implications.

That depends if you find the core tenets of feminism to really be a modern concept. The info OP shows seems to imply that it really isn't all that modern. It's just been envisioned differently, the main idea is still the same though.

due to their scope*

In the research on the Khmer Empire, I noted that the society had developed a uniquely Asian form of gender equality, the format can vary slightly from case to case due to anthropological and cultural reasons.

It is strange for something that we know does not work to keep showing up in history like that. Feminism also isn't really anything that you see replicate itself in nature either. There are no species that do not invest resources into reproducing and their offspring.

This theory also has fascinating implications for the Garden of Eden story

1) Humans were preparing Earth (ergo stories about creating the land, plants, and animals), then populated it with "Eden" gardens which were little encampments, then the Original Sin where the Snake told Eve to eat the fruit was where the Virus told Women to destroy everything, and then humanity was ruined and spread around on the Earth to fend for themselves

2) The story is a warning about allowing foreign males (the snake) into one's community to sleep with one's women

3) The story is a warning about one of the ways the virus spread (infected outsiders spreading the virus to the local community)

4) The story intentionally used the imagery of a snake to cause people to look at other examples of snakes in different mythology

Attached: 1519899955795.jpg (900x675, 217K)

The theory of social fitness would imply that any groups/subgroups who did not prioritize reproduction would be removed from the gene pool.

So how do they keep perpetuating if that is true?

Snakes recirr in symbolism because they are the creatures humans are instinctually the most afraid of. They killed a lot of early men. The snake around tje tree of life is probably a boandary that is not meant to be approached

recurr*

Keep this contained to /x/ please. I know this isn't the only crosspost you've made.

Unequality for women is usually the strongest at the upper echelons of a developed society. On the bottom level they are usually have a level of equality, mostly because of solidarity as people of that class need each other. It would make sense that in hard times women would be more equal as there would be more solidarity and less complex society or maybe you are talking about something else

Fuck off I'm posting it here once because I'd like to have an intellectual discussion

I'm not sure if I agree that it's what humans fear most, and it doesn't explain how the snake imagery/symbolism is mixed with, for example, lizards or dragons

Also doesn't explain the prevailing theme of this kind of thing being tied to human sacrifice, which the relevant myths paint as negative

Mainly the idea of taking the primary role of the female as a mother or caregiver and supplanting it with equal roles across the sexes, even though there are biological differences that dictate those kinds of out comes as being skewed.

The notion that this has a genetic cause is studied, but the field is fresh and I wouldn't say the data is conclusive yet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genopolitics

>Scholars therefore recently turned their attention to specific genes that might be associated with political behaviors and attitudes. In the first-ever research to link specific genes to political phenotypes, a direct association was established between voter turnout and monoamine oxidase A (MAO-A) and a gene–environment interaction between turnout and the serotonin transporter (5HTT) gene among those who frequently participated in religious activities. In other research scholars have also found an association between voter turnout and a dopamine receptor (DRD2) gene that is mediated by a significant association between that gene and the tendency to affiliate with a political party. More recent studies show an interaction between friendships and the dopamine receptor (DRD4) gene that is associated with political ideology. Although this work is preliminary and needs replication, it suggests that neurotransmitter function has an important effect on political behavior.

>The candidate genes approach to genopolitics received substantial criticism in a 2012 article, published in the American Political Science Review, which argued that many of the candidate genes identified in the above research are associated with innumerable traits and behaviors. The degree to which these genes are associated with so many outcomes thus undermines the apparent important of evidence linking a gene to any particular outcome.

Oh they are, this happens to be true for ALL primates. Primates are inately terrified of snakes because snakes, well, kill them
Also dragons can symbolize different things in different cultures. In china they are good things in europe they are bad things, so they can be grouped in with snakes.
Honestly if you want to know the meaning of symbols there are various glossaries about their meaning that exist. People have thought about this long and hard already

If you think about it aren't humans more afraid of spiders? At least that seems to be case nowadays. Merely musing though. While snakes are associated with fear, they do tend to have a sort of satanic vibe associated with them I noticed.

Complex powerstructures are historically centered around males more often than not, this is because males don’t want to compete with women, this is because women are biologically the price they get for competing with other males. A powerstructure like that is not designed for women to be prominent.

Alright, even if we accept that notion (which I'll look into now) it does not explain the pervasive association between snake symbology and human sacrifice, examples of which can be seen globally in totally unconnected cultures

>Historically, serpents and snakes represent fertility or a creative life force. As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing. The ouroboros is a symbol of eternity and continual renewal of life.
Oh yeah this too, as snakes shed their skin. It is logical that they’d be associated with women. And the snake around the three of life symbolizes some sort of cycle too.

>it does not explain the pervasive association between snake symbology and [anything]

The snake is also a phallic symbol as well though.

Civilizations with snake worship and human sacrifice:
>Khmer Empire
>Aztecs
>Mayans
>Minoan Crete
>Mycenaean Greece
And that's just a few I'm citing off the top of my head, you can't deny that there is a correlation, as well as the fact that these civilizations developed totally independent of one another

That's the way I see it at least

>feminist bolsheviks caused russia to implode
?

Attached: 1039331281[1].jpg (1000x541, 168K)

Fucking everything is a phallic symbol

It's literally this: that tree-of-life with a serpent around it is Jormungandr, the World Serpent, marking the boundaries of the world, with Yggdrasil, the tree which links the nine realms.

Not the contention per se, but feminism is closely associated with communism.

Note also the prevalence of it in the Khmer society, which subsequently underwent the brutal Pol Pot regime.

The soviet union had pretty strict gender roles. Women got their rights too quickly too suddenly and that prevented society from adapting.

The Ouroboros represents an infinite cycle so you're not listing all the kinds of symbolism it has

Also in Norse mythology, Jormungandr releases it's tale and start Ragnarok, the conclusion of which marks the beginning of a new era of human existence - breaking a cycle it's currently trapped in

Sure, but think about the context. Remember how I said snakes tend to be associated with satanism? What is satanism associated with usually? Degeneracy. That's where I was going with that.

>What is satanism associated with usually?
>Degeneracy.
Isn't that pretty close-minded point of view? It's not like figured called Satan was not demonized by a certain very influential organization.

Snakes are also associated with healing and alchemy and esoteric shit in general. Of course they would be connected to satanism via esoteric stuff. Also satanism often didn’t exist(until modern times)and was slander and the concept definitely didn’t exist in pre christian times. There were many weird mystery cults in the classical era

But there's probably a reason for that influential organization to do that. Also that same degeneracy motif is seen across cultures even without a christian influence.

It's not just feminism that is the problem, it's the existance of females per se.

That is not the contention of my research, I'm only focused on feminism

Symbolism often appears accross cultures with no clear origin. Humans either think up the same things often or these symbols are really really ancient(both things happen)

Feminism and the female complex are heavily intertwined, so I don't think you have much choice here.

OP's point about snake symbolism being associated with human sacrifice is kind of odd though. That's more then just a symbol being passed on throughout different cultures, that's both a symbol AND a certain kind of practice being associated with each other across different cultures.

adding: Epic poetry often has similar themes and story structures too. Search up hero’s journey.
Human sacrifice usually has themes of rebirth iirc

Epic poetry across cultures*

>iirc
>doesn't post sources to rebut research
Support your contentions

>Human sacrifice usually has themes of rebirth iirc
Huh? Where are you getting that? Usually human sacrifice is done to transfer someone else's power to some kind of deity or something. There's no real transformation or anything gained by the person sacrificed at all.

In Africa, the snake is a symbol of life: Dahmballa, the life-giving father of the jungle, can take the form of a giant green snake. The Naga motif in Hindu mythology always shows a serpent as protecting or sheltering the gods (see Shesa, the Nagarajah): this symbol carries over to Buddhism. OP is seeing one meaning in a symbol and (incorrectly) concluding that this is the ONLY meaning, and that this meaning furthermore is a secret symbol of how gender equality is responsible for the collapse of every civilization.

That was a gaffe, I meant renewal, a sacrifice is often done to renew a covenant or a connection with a deity. Therefore snakes and their shedding of the skin being relevant

So it doesn't seem odd to you that most civilizations who primarily worshipped snakes and sacrificed humans also were generally not classical patriarchies and most experienced unexplained collapses?

Did those civilizations experience the same kind of collapse though as the ones that OP is pointing out though? Just because not every single civilization utilizes this symbolism doesn't make all of the other similar instances of it any less significant.

There's just much more of a negative connotation with the snake and sacrifice for it to seem like they were symbolizing renewal per se.

Feminists were right. The old system was shit. but we haven't quite figured out what to replace it with. The old system was designed for stability, at the cost of human happiness, and hte new system seems to place human happiness at the forefront, but doesn't ensure stability.

How is that possible when women are more depressed in the west then they've ever been?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478054/

Many pantheons have at least some snake related deity because snakes compell humans. They are associated with fertility too and humans need fertile soil for their crops. So you have countless societies which do that and that can lead to some cherrypicking if unintentional. What societies in particular are you talking about? The minoans?
Also here is a extant religion about snakes from Manipur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanamahism

Feminism is cancer.

That's particular snake worship occurs in Manipur, India. Which is near the border with Burma. As I specifically mentioned in the research about the Khmer, Burma and Thailand were influenced Angkor civilization, which was obviously feminist and practiced a uniquely Asian form of gender equality. Manipur and Southern China were both in close contact with the Angkor empire.

So you're proving my point that snake worship spreads from feminist societies.

influenced by Angkor civilization*

I just thought it would be neat to tell that is all.
Also the Khmer empire collapsed as after the conversion to buddhism royal authority waned, which meant less workers for the complex waterworks that sustained the empire, which weakened the country enough for the thais to deal decisive blows
Buddhism also contributed to the collapse of the Tibetan Empire as it caused feuding monasteries to emerge