/fraud/

/fraud/ - correct link edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/ before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on cutting general:

Other urls found in this thread:

usada.org/substances/prohibited-list/athlete-guide-2017-prohibited-list/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If any of you stupid motherfuckers ever come to Australia, learn how to pronounce Melbourne and Brisbane correctly holy fuck. Also Sydney is not our fucking capital.

You sure its not Melboooorn, not Melbin?

I'm sure.

The Californian accent is annoying enough already but when they start mispronouncing things it's like nails on a chalk board.

> fucking whatman filter clogs every 2 vials
> vials of Test cost $4.89 to make
> usually sell for $25

I guess I have to adjust my cost basis for these fucking shitty filters. But I'm still eyeing the $10 a vial fire sale, even if I lose money. Hell I don't even mind losing money if I'm saving you fuckers from injecting toliet water.
i'm sws

> 340 is a lot

I've done it

Only thing stopping me from roiding is possible health issues. And balding since I'm slowly starting to, but that isn't a real concern.
What are things that would stop you from roiding? What are signs you should stop once you've started?

How much do you need to worry about permanently lowering your test with a proper PCT after a cycle?
I read the reddit wiki but I want Veeky Forums's take on it. Has anyone had negative side effects?

>What are things that would stop you from roiding?
Death.

But probably heart hypertrophy is the only one I can think of that is an absolute stop.

basically they're pronounced melb-n and brisb-n

injecting just test, at a reasonable amount, with correct pct would be safer than driving a car

you can also be on the other end of the spectrum and you have permanent increase in test after a cycle, cbf finding the study but its a thing

this is how you get permabanned

No one cares about Melbourne.

steroids are for manlet faggots

Fuck ausfailia don't ever post on this board unless you get AT LEAST 3 Americans approval

I'm a manlet faggot, so you're saying I should start blasting?

Should have been like five years ago

At least be jacked as fuck for physical presence

This guy built this incredible physique all 100% natty.

What's your excuse?

Lmao started talking to this innocent looking 19 yo who said she was only looking for friends but now we're talking about her ass.

This could be good.

Smolov on cycle yes/no?

what the fuck is a canberra?

It's fucking cold, windy, full of shitty hills and deep inland.

Perfect place to put politicians.

Like a cranberry but with a straw hat complete with corks hanging off of it and a fosters stuck in it.

Fuck off ya wog cunt.

I'm fucking glorious Anglo ubermensch.

An australian complaining about how something is supposed to be pronounced. Very funny indeed.
I agree on the capital problem though, its not like you got that much cities down there anyway.

You are so crazy i would feel comfortable to buy from you, sadly you are us.

>you will be stopped and be complimented and asked what you do ....you will say you take steroids...they will say is dianabola good ,, you will say trenbolona ace....they will say soo is that dianabola good i heard its good,, you will say lLOOK MORON IT IS TRENBOLONA ACE..and they will then wait a second and while you go drink water in the fountain ask ...so if i can take double the dose dianabolona you think it wil do me well?

He has such a way with words that makes my panties wet

>boss has me taking direct fulfillment orders at work (inbound sales)
>filling out a small order for a customer on the phone
>she gets to talking
>we're on the phone for an hour
>talks about dating, she starred in several films
>she was a character (not gonna say) in dawsons creek
>end of the call she says "Well, I don't mind you keeping my number or adding me on Facebook"
>she lives 12 hours from me in hollywood
>shes actually hot
brehs

cruising on test didnt prepare me for this

first of all, what does this have to do with fraud? second of all, if she was in dawson's creek she is a grandma by now

>what does this have to do with fraud
is this your first time here?

im in sydney. how can i convince my doctor to put me on TRT? im 26, used to be muscular but now i just look normal, i think i have low test

No, it is not my first time here.

Hollywood is sluts and more sluts, play STD Roulette!

good luck have fun in Aus
Not gonna happen unless your're super low. Just UGL it

dont want to have to use that shit, i guess im fucked

katie holmes is 38 dude

anybody can lie on the phone

literally have her credit card number lad

Where do I buy test?
Dark web?
Also,
How much should I buy to insure I always have a bottle laying around, just in case I run out
I dont want to run out, that would be bad
How do I insure I will not run out
That I always have a backup source

Also is doing test and blowing up advisable in the us army?

You can import pharma qual test from Overseas
Lol go get bloods from doc dont just assume low test

I read the full post, I know there's no source talk. My question is more about how to purchase fraud liquid. Do you fags just use Bitcoin, or are there reliable sites you can order from?

Also, is there a big chance of the local postal service seizing the package once you do order, or is it not likely for the package to be seized?

Any answers appreciated

Kys mongoloid

You buy in on the internet
Not the dark web
You should AT LEAST have a years worth of gear to cruise on

Please do blow up and go to prison

go to reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk/

u can buy from dealers IRL or you can fuck with BTC and order online which is cheaper but more hassle generally

now stop talking bout this or be banned

How's roiding on antidepressants?
I'm currently on some clomipramin and pregabalin, and I'm just a couple of weeks out of doing babby's first test.
Is the anxiety/general psychological unstability worse on gear, and if so, how much?
Probably talking mainly to Crusader and Nano, I guess. I know you guys are riding the AD train too

If you're in a cuck country like me, over seas packages are very likely to get cought up in customs, unless they use good stealth. Local packages however, do not get checked

I've been on AD for two days, so I couldn't tell you in any great detail. In retrospect, roids didn't make me any more or less depressed.

Probably have a bit of a temper on tren.

it depends what you're taking; there was a study on decent doses of test in men that found no significant changes in mood or personality except for a slight increase in perceived overall wellbeing relative to placebo
tren can cause a variety of psychological effects, though, and anxiety can get bad on EQ
for what little it's worth, I took a few different antidepressants while on a 500mg test only cycle; I was open with my psychiatrist though, and I'd recommend you take the same tack

>a bit of a temper on tren
Understatement of the year.

You back on the Tren? What dose?
I bumped back to 1g.

It's only a small temper, genuinely. Like I curse under my breath and insult people in my head a lot more. Nothing truly visible unless I'm alone where I'll throw some things and yell at objects if it's not working properly.

500mg. Using up the 5 vials I have left. When did you bump it to 1g? Notice anything?

I'm a pretty calm guy on Tren but lash out when irritated.

Started at 1g, got some panic attacks combined with personal stress, dropped back to 600mg safety dose.
Things have calmed down for me so 1g is fine so far.

I'm similar. I'm more likely to lash out. Unless my anxiety is through the roof, then all bets are off. I don't get panic attacks very often though.

The worst thing about tren for me is the heat, especially in Aus.

I sleep without covers and I still soak the bed with sweat from time to time.
Pretty cold over here too.

Hows your physique?
Height/weight?

Nice try stalker faggot. I am way to paranoid to give away stats, an user got very close to finding me/my gf last time I gave away shit.

I'm just trying to have a conversation baby.

For all purposes assume I am a balding abo DYEL manlet with daddy issues

You tell me that like that isn't my image of you yet.
I also imagine you screaming at and neglecting your girlfriend.

Neglect maybe. Screaming no.

ITT the shittiest fraud trips have a conversation

Any recommendations for how to get the NHS to prescribe you test in the UK? Or at least give free bloodwork?

I was going to make a joke that Nano and another trip aren't bad but I realised there wasn't another trip ITT.

Said the user hiding behind being anonymous.

Crusader isnt too bad.

Should I run
>700mg test-e

>500mg test-e with 200mg EQ
?

How do you guys rate equipoise?

Y-you mean that?

Yeah you might not be the brightest bulb but at least you add to conversations and give out advice.

Summoning jerry

jerr-bear plz

I think I might YOLO it and do 500mg test with 400mg EQ

>tfw you add a new injection site into your rotation
was able to inject chest without sweating buckets, getting light headed and needing to lay down.

only sweat a ton. one day i'll be able to get the left pec, but for not it's right only.

>Said the user hiding behind being anonymous.
damn, that was too far.

i will never use EQ ever again. the anxiety is not worth the vascularity.

Eq at that dosage gives you a little vascularity and maybe if you prone a little bit of hunger gains.
But in regard to your question i would prever 500/200 lower test is always easier to manage e2 and other sides and eq gives a little qol/aesthetics

If you planing on short cycle 700 will get you more mass if you talkimg about 20weeks go with eq. Its a slow but solid gainer

I know it's not a steroid but goddamn modafinil works like magic for intermittent fasting.

I feel so smug when I'm at work and fast the entire day, people tell me I have great will power to be able to go that long without eating. Modafinil actually reverses your will power and makes it hard to EAT.

Fuck modafinil is not even a banned substance by USADA

>An athlete should obtain a TUE if diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease and taking selegiline, or diagnosed with narcolepsy and taking modafinil or armodafinil.

usada.org/substances/prohibited-list/athlete-guide-2017-prohibited-list/

Why is this thread so fucking stale, give me some blogposts, I'm bored outta my fucking mind. I'll prolly just start roiding so I have shit to post in /fraud/

Got a story for you
>pretty sure i have narcolepsy and or adhd or something or just plain crazy whatever
>look up diagnosis to make sure before going to doc
>law says adhd in adults is only a valid diagnosis if it has been diagnosed as a child
>mfw 29

Get that i, if someone actualy has adhd and only figures it out as an adult he can not by law be treated for it cause you have to had it diagnosed as a child

Funny shit, gonna ask my doc how that holds up

So if the doc confirms that you actually have adhd, he can't actually treat you for it?
What you gonna do about it? Self prescribe meds from SST pharmacies?

I've been on tren ace for 2 weeks now and just shaved all my body hair off.

I look like fucking shit and now I'm totally demoralised, any tips?

Suck a cock. That'll keep you entertained. Faggot.

>needing the misery of others to feel better about yourself

Wew lad what would you like to hear?

Tell us the first time you had sex. Assuming you're not a virgin.

Idk, I'd even be happy with a feelgood story from you desu

When's the hgh gonna arive baby?

Also this

>be 18 year old emo retard
>took 3 months before I kissed her
>2 weeks later in the pool
>start making out, slip finger in, she starts jerking it
>move towards changing rooms
>fuck in the most awkward positions for an hour
>dick hurts both our legs cramping
>lets continue at my place I suggest
>shes fine with it
>watch movie
>we both know why we're really here
>fuck for 2 hours
>still cant cum
>whydoyoudothisdick.jpg
>she blows me
>cum within seconds
>fast forward 6 years
>still same girl
>still fuck almost daily

Life's good boys never letting her go

Hgh is in fridge, trading it with this chick for legit Var so I can hgh in the winter with a fresh Tren cycle.
I'm way too into my cycle to make it count.

>18
Late bloomer or what?

Nervous wreck.
I've missed so many chances kek.

Gonna leave humanity behind during the winter, eh?

Whatever it takes

Fuck yes baby

Gotta catch up to this gifted fucker somehow

masT is a freak of nature. I don't think any of us will catch him. The only one I can see coming close is Alb.

Tbh you'd need slin as well to catch up to that freak

Well fuck, I'll try tho.

Original goal is fine as well.
>pic related

Man I wish my insertions weren't total dogshit. I'd rather have Moosey's no-core than zipper abs. I do get ab veins which is alright.

Why didn't you buy disposable bottle top filters and a cheap hand pump instead

Zipper abs arent nearly as bad as you think.
Zipper abs > no abs
(I've got em as well)

Mine are pretty bad desu. To the point where one side is NOTICEABLE more developed than the other. Maybe not even developed. Just how one side sits compared to the other make one side pop.

I have this as well.
Its not nearly as bad as you think.

As long as you have a 4-pack and the amazing adonis belt, you're fine senpai.

Yeah we have very similar ab insertions. Completely fucked. In fact our cores are super similar.

What's your stats in this pic? You're a turbo-manlet no?

>tfw quads hurt constantly after injecting
>haven't been able to do a single leg day since the cycle started
what do

>RFT

kind of same here but my glutes hurts like a motherfucker every time and quads don't

i train legs every 3 weeks on average

no one cares about legs anyway so don't worry

Pin elsewhere?

Nandrolone is naturally occurring in the human body in minute amounts, so taking nandrolone is just supplementing. So how is it wrong or "cheating" to take 10,000x the naturally occurring amount?