Who /celibate/ here?

who /celibate/ here?

my powers have grown tremendously since I embraced celibacy

Does it count if I'm celibate against my will?

No

It's probably less to do with your will than you think. Anyone can bang fatties and believe me, plenty do.

Do LDRs apply?

24 years old and only had sex once, with a hooker. Fuck social anxiety.

I went to meet a hooker last night but panicked when I got there and bailed. Can tell the whole story if anyone is interested.

I try to be, but damn is it difficult sometimes.
I don't have much of a social life and I spend all my time studying or working out, which leads to a lot of pent up testosterone.
I'd like to meet a girl and wait until marriage, but at 21 I'm starting to doubt that's going to happen

sure

I posted this on a different board last night:

I just backed out of sex with a prostitute and my head is spinning. Here's my story:

I'm a 24 year old guy. I am good looking and fairly well rounded, but I have severe social anxiety around attractive girls. I could tell you some absolutely cringeworthy horror stories I've had with cute girls. I've only had sex once and only kissed a girl once. Both of those experiences occurred when I was 23 with a prostitute. I forced myself to see a prostitute to lose my kissless virginity last year. But the experience was terrible. She was not attractive. It took me forever to get hard, and I didn't cum.

I don't know what got into me tonight, but I was really horny and had the itch to see a hooker. I texted this hooker I found on backpage and set up a meet. I got to the place, but I was extremely nervous and my dick was like dead. I could not get hard no matter what I thought about. I was convinced that this was my body telling me to just bail. So I texted the hooker when I was outside her place and said that I can't do it tonight, and I turned around and went home. She got all pissed and was blowing up my phone but I just blocked her number.

Anyway as I said, my head is spinning right now. I feel like such a coward and a failure for what happened tonight, and for my overall lack of success with women. I don't know how to get over this. What am I going to do when (or if) I ever find a real girl that I like? Should I keep going this route of banging hookers to get over my fears? But what if I just keep bailing like I did tonight? Or should I try to meet real girls? But how the hell am I ever going to have sex with real girls if I have too much anxiety to bang a hooker?

Somebody help!!

condensed version:

>I'm a normal dude with bad social anxiety around women
>Just backed out of sex with a hooker
>Feel like shit about my severe anxiety with women
>Don't know how to fix myself

and then he woke up, his father yelling his name from the kitchen,
"hey faggot! its time for school!"

OP desu same thing happened to me in high school first sexual encounter, was super excited, suddenly when she was laying there legs spread I was more nervous than I ever have been. I tried to put my dick in soft and it just went terribly. I was so nervous and anxious I couldn't get hard even fapping for 2-3 days.

Next time you should drink a little bit, not to get buzzed just to relax a little. You could take some valerian root (available at any GNC) to relax too. After you have you first positive experience you will be okay.

Plenty of guys go through this. I didn't have a decent experience until I dated a girl for a while and then we banged, ever since I've been jussstttt fineeeee

Do you want relationship or sex?

both

My girlfriend is mad at me, does that count?

I actually did down a shot and a half before I went over.

Relationship is a huge commitment. If you're having trouble with yourself, then you'll have trouble taking care of someone else. I feel that you need to over come your anxiety towards anyone before jumping into relationships, why don't you just try approaching as many women as you can, to be more confident? Not saying that you should ask them out on the spot, just casually talk to them.

This poster is absolutely right. You can't expect someone to be happy with you until you are happy with yourself. What are you bringing to the table?

I have a bottle of boone farm a nice large comfy couch and a subscription to netflix.
Want to come over and chill?
I promise I wont' wear you like a hockey mask and try to dick you unconscious.
Just nice gentle cuddling and talking about our feelings.

Well, I'm not some unemployed bum. I have a job and I'm making decent money and I hope to get my own place by the end of this year.

But you guys are right. I have to be comfortable talking to attractive chicks before I want to date them.

Right now, it's tough for me to make small talk with anyone who isn't immediate family.

>tfw 25 year old kissless virgin
>have never even asked a girl out in my life
>honestly don't care at all about not having sex, not having a girlfriend, etc
>main reason i've never done anything, besides being ugly as fuck, is because i havent had friends since i was around 12 so no girl would want me anyway and it would be humiliating to let her see how pathetic my life is so i dont veven try

it takes more than having a decent job with money. I'm 31 and a teacher. less than a decent job in my opinion, but searching for better pay at the moment.
take care of your hygeine, learn to dress properly, and have some hobbies besides lifting.
Throw away all graphic tees.

Canada
a
n
a
d
a

How does it not bother you?

I'm this guyThe fact that I'm 24 and I've never done anything with a girl without paying for it makes me seriously depressed.

Now, I'm not ugly. I'm fairly attractive but shy. So maybe the fact that I had potential but never had the balls to put myself out there is what hurts the most. Wasted potential is a bitch.

Perhaps being really ugly is better, because you know you never had a chance anyway.

You're a leaf?

I'm on the exact opposite side of the north american continent.

You sound like a self pitying bitch, so why would anyone invest their time in youf? you don't even like you. Fix that first! it's not too late if you want to put the effort in to improve yourself. prepare to be uncomfortable. like most journeys, it's not going to be easy, but it will be worth it. do it for you and not to get laid. trust me, sex doesn't fill the void or validate you.

I'm not a virgin but I've decided to not pursue or hook up with any girls until I hit 10% bf, does that count?

23 y/o virgin here. Turned down a tinder one night stand to play league of legends. How I miss season 3....

This is me. I'm on nofap and I'm constantly considering getting an easy root from a fattys. I'm can't see myself waiting til marriage even though I know I should

I used to have a lot sex with different women when I was 17-19. Than I went on hard work and basically celibacy, and had just like 8 or 9 times sex in 3 years because I was working on my thesis for university, no I settled back to normal and date a qt russian girl.
I think celibacy makes sense as a short term help to focus on your goals.

I miss it too user, I used to play some dumb Tristana/Leona kill botlane with my buddy in our senior year, we climbed to gold the season we reached lvl 30 like the scrubs we were, shit was so fun.

He has a gf now and the game kinda sucks, but he still enjoys it and his gf not only plays with him but is also a decent toplaner, he hasn't abandoned me for her though, I'm the one that isn't too fond of LoL nowadays.

I hope him the best desu, hopefully I can find a qt to play games with someday like he did.

Reporting in, females are subhumans holding humanity back, I can't imagine how much potential I'd lose if I get with a woman. I usually turn them down but sometimes set them up with my dumb bros instead

league is a game for children. kys i could rape you in that game without ever playing it

I am celibate for religious reasons (Muslim). I moved to east Asia because I love women with some meat on them and obviously I don't find much like that here. It is still kind of difficult because Chinese women love foreigners even ones that aren't white. I don't blame them, Chinese guys are not attractive usually and have some disgusting habits.

Not sure where your from but around here the fatties only consider the top 20 or 30 percent just like every other girl. I only know because I've fallen low enough to facebook creep a lot of them

Men's greatest burden is unfulfilled potential.

I am involuntarily celibate. I'd give up my virginity to literally any girl that asks but until then I just don't feel a strong enough urge to approach women. They cost money time and effort to fuck unless you are a 9/10 and even then they will try to fuck up your social life if you don't call back.

Better to just keep masturbation to healthy levels until I am ready to start a family with an actual waifu with good morals and character

Going celibate is the greatest choice I've made. I'm not religious at all, but I am a firm believer in sex after marriage. This, combined with nofap for a little over 5 years now, has gotten me into a pretty sweet relationship with a qt3.14 gf.
I have caught a lot of shit from guys over the years, but fuck em. I'm doing better then they are.

Hey man, I was just like you. I had social anxiety around women, and was a virgin until I was 23 years old. I decided that facing rejection from regular girls was too much for me, so I didn't want to take that "risk" (sounds silly now). So I decided to pay for a hooker. She wasn't very attractive but had a great body and I was horny as fuck as well. I was very nervous too, but because I was paying, I didn't need to feel guilty or anything like that if my dick didn't respond. So I enjoyed what I could.

To be honest, I believe this was a great decision, at least for me. After that day, I paid for another 3, different hookers, and things went better each time, and I was able to talk with them and started to not feel anxiety anymore. This helped me a lot, and I was enjoying myself. After doing this around 10 times, I didn't feel ashamed anymore around them and felt great. Then I started to ask girls out and doing random hookups. I wasn't a virgin anymore, I had 'experience' in bed, I knew what to do and what not, etc.

So I strongly believe this helped me to cure my anxiety with women. Not saying this will be the same case for you, but I do think that, if fear of rejection is one of your main issues, paying for hookers is a great start, as that issue ruled out and you can focus on your other ones.

>celibate for religious reasons
>want to meet cute girl with great personality who also wants to wait until marriage
>as time goes on I feel like chances of meeting a girl like this is very slim

I don't know. I've passed up so many opportunities because I'm waiting for the right person. But what if she's not out there? I guess this is more of an intimacy issue than anything else. I can't have sex with someone I don't have feelings for, and I haven't met a girl whose personality I truly liked.

since march 8 2012
I'm a fucking loser, rip

Why would you ever?