Not weighing all your food before your meal

>not weighing all your food before your meal
You're never gonna make it breh. I'm surprised this is only 450 calories.
Who /calorie perfectionist/ here?

>he eats potato chips uniromical
Never gonna make it

>using up calories on shitty fucking chips

Get some Zapps, Herrs, or Utz

>eating potato chips
>costanzaface.jpg

>implying anything you eat matter when trying to lose weight
lads....

Lmao what the fuck even are those? You're right about pringles being low tier though, it was the only chips I had around. Munchos are 10/10 god tier.

Yea I weigh everything. People think im obsessed. Theyre right

>implying macros arent important for a good physique

I have a mechanical scale which gets the job done but isn’t very precise. Any electronic scale reccomendations?

I prefer ones that go to at least two decimal places of a gram, but I don't use them for food...

>I'm surprised this is only 450 calories.

Sorry to burst your bubble kid, but you've fallen for Women's Magazine 'science'

Those chips have 450 calories, that doesn't mean they'll provide you with 450 calories, or that its even possible to absorb 450 calories from them.

Or did you actually think your shit contains no carbs, no sugars and no proteins?

>nutrition facts on the package are now mom science
Nigga are you retarded?

>he doesn't eat his own shit to get the macros that were missed the first time around
>he doesn't eat other people's shit to steal their unabsorbed macros

It's like you don't even want to make it...

>did you actually think your shit contains no carbs, no sugars and no proteins?

This kills Veeky Forums

>b-but I thought I absorbed everything i ate.
>where do poo poos come from?

Nutrition facts are adjusted for absorption dipshit

Absorption rate factors include:

>Time of day
>how much water is in the body at the time
>the metabolism of the individual
>the temperature of the meal
>the temperature of the body
>foods that are already being processed
>gut flora health

You will never absorb the same amount from identical meals, because of the amount of factors affecting absorption rates.

Hows your subscription to Cosmopolitan going, was it worth the money?

Of course it isn't going to be the exact same, but it's going to be really close. Most of those don't change too much on a daily basis. Do you have a single scientific study that suggests that the amount presented on nutrition labels is off by any more than 10%?

the amount of energy on nutrition labels is the amount of energy they give off if set on fire. not even joking my dude.

I have that same scale. It's pretty sweet

No, it's not. I'm assuming you're just referring to the fact that they calculate the calories by using a bomb calorimeter, but they also adjust the number to how much we absorb from the food itself, accounting for things like fiber.

FDA (is a shitty outdated agency btw) and other countries health agencies allow the nutritional facts to be ~20% over or below. Counting gives you a good idea it's never accurate

>but (((they))) also adjust the number to how much we absorb from the food itself, accounting for things like fiber.

Actually this is sounding more and more like bullshit, the list of 'Absorption factors' that got posted all look legit when you google them, so how can anyone claim to know what we absorb from food?

Shouldn't it be labelled as a range, not a single number?

i hope you zeroed that scale with the empty bag on it.

>all these conspiracy theorists trying to act like nutrition facts are altered by the government to keep us down
What's wrong with you idiots?

You're a fucking retard.

too bad a measurement of energy for scientific purposes means jack shit to digestion. We aren't furnaces

Thinks his shit contains no carbs, no sugars and no proteins ^^

You don't need to be extremely accurate, just consistant

This guy is right, chemist here.

I weigh everything, bread, fruit, everything. I try to do it when no one's looking (I have a roommate and we have friends over a lot) but people still catch me and think it's weird. They'll be jealous of my gains soon enough

This bread
Was good