Is apple cider vinegar a meme? Normie friends can't stop raving about it

Is apple cider vinegar a meme? Normie friends can't stop raving about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19661687
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16015276
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9630389
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7796781
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i drink a cup with dinner to keep my blood sugar levels down

>blood sugar levels down
>drinks pure sugar juice

Bumping I also need to know

Do you just down it raw or mix it with something? How much do you drink?

wow ....

I had 2-3 tablespoons before bed for a bit, but it made me hypoglycemic and I stopped so there's probably some truth to it

No it's amazing. I drink it like two or three times a day every day.

I drink a pour a day but i like memes

Literally just buy it and drink it I have done 0 research

It's vinegar there is no sugar. 0 cal

I dilute one to two tablespoons with a big cup of water.

Trips.

Everyone raves about it and my aunt and uncle recently jumped on it. He lost three pant sizes and she lost two. How the fuck does this stuff work?

We sell it at GNC but when I explain it I'm really not sure how it works either.

r u slow

I usually throw in half a tablespoon of baking soda, gives it a sweeter taste. Kind of like carbonated apple juice

I usually drink a litre of water soon after waking up in the morning, with either this or lemon juice added.
Not sure what it does but it tastes good to me and goes down easier than plain water.

Drink it with hot water and honey before bed, gives me hella better sleeps

Idk but I saute peppers and onions with it. Bretty tasty.

Sounds like you've figured something out, Get Pepsi on the phone. I gotta try this now!!!

>you dilute one to two tablespoons of water with the vinegar
Retard confirmed

Not him, but... what?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19661687
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16015276
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9630389
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7796781

most claims are bullshit of course, but it does seem to help a bit with weight loss and it does slow the absorption of glucose. plus vinegar is tasty and you should be adding it to more foods

don't drink vinegar straight though, you'll burn your esophagus and teeth. people have mixed vinegar with water for thousands of years though. romans had their posca, persians had sekanjabin, and early american farmers had switchel

ACV is one of the goat ingredients to cook with. Adding sweetness without sugar is perfect to create healthy marinades and sauces. Try making an ACV based bbq sauce for pulled pork or pulled chicken.

I make a bomb-ass potato salad with it.
can't forget the fresh dill though

>three scotch bonnets
>three sweet peppers
>half a head of garlic
>coconut oil and honey
>melt honey and oil in pan
>bring to heat
>wait till honey bubbles
>throw in garlic and peppers chopped
>add can of sardines and a can of oysters
>fry till oil is soaked up and the pan has crust
>liberally add apple cider vinegar to deglaze
>add three eggs, pop centers, and mix with spatula
>add cajun seasoning and cook when done

Thats what I use it for, 680 calories with 55 grams of protein and a ton of strong sounding vitamins and its tasty as hell.

>BRRRAAAAAGGG
Oh dear...

I like it after a protein shake. Helps settle my stomach and prevents bloated barfy feeling. Helps with insulin sensitivity and I love the taste.

bunp

2 tbsp in water every morning and before every starchy meal. It's easy, do it.

Tl;Dr no science behind this shit

I've used it to kill a wart. Soak a cotton ball with it and place it over the wart. Secure it in place (bandaid or medical tape) while you sleep. Wart was gone in a week and has been gone over a year and a half

Science is gay, broscience is what makes gains

There should be an instruction on every bottle of apple cider vinegar how to serve it as a health drink. Personally I use 2 tbsp apple cider, 1 tbsp honey, and a half lemon then pour 250 ml water every morning.

This isn't the same sips meme that Veeky Forums tries to jew once in a while, this is legitimately a great health drink

I drink 2 tbsp of water and 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar together with one half tsp of cinnamon whenever I’m having stomach problems and that shit makes me shit within minutes

that would make sodium acetate so probably not have the health benefits, though if you have an excess of vinegar i guess your not wasting all of it

Same here, always feel hungry next morning when I do that

Plus this

RESULTS: Blood acetate response over 95 min was markedly reduced after AcOH and AcOH+Bread meals compared to AcNa and AcNa + Bread. Similarly, the glucose response was depressed by 31.4% (P = 0.0228) after AcOH+Bread with respect to AcNa + Bread and Blank + Bread. No difference was observed between gastric emptying times after AcOH + Bread and AcNa + Bread.

CONCLUSIONS: The results suggest that oral acetic acid and acetate might have a different effect on acetataemia and that a limited dose of vinegar, in the form of salad dressing, is sufficient to influence significantly the glycaemic response to a mixed meal in normal subjects by a mechanism related to acidity but not to gastric emptying.

i got a fresh stalk of dill for you right here

I tried it, but I had a strong case of nausea when taking it. Felt like I was going to vomit. No thanks.

This shit will dissolve your teeth. Reminder to be careful with weird internet memes

that's if you take a straight shot of it. you dilute it with water

You should dilute it, it's acid and it can fuck up your teeth and throat.
Also it's pretty fucking rough to drink raw, I couldn't do it.

I mix about 50/50 water and ACV with some drops of olive oil and use it in my hair and beard when I shower. It works nicely for that.

Also drink ACV mixed with water before you take shrooms, it'll make em hit harder

I did a 20 day cut with ACV last summer. I mixed it with MCT oil 50/50 and drank 12 ounces of that concoction 5 times a day. At the end, I'd dropped from ~18% body fat to sub 10%. So yeah...it's not a meme. Doubtful the haters here have ever used it correctly.