Does your sister work out?

Does your sister work out?

Just imagine this girl with less droopy cheeks and that's my sister.

Fucking weird.

No
She's a cunt though

Yea, she asked me to take her to the gym and teach her how to bench and squat.

No she's an annoying person who thinks she's athletic because she plays tennis but in reality is overweight

She does, so we kinda have something to talk about. But she sometimes goes full meme circuit shit with dumbells.

Her husband, my brother-in-law, won't step a foot in a weight room to save his life.

No, my half-sister is a (literal) psychotic hamplanet.

>Her husband
You are a cuck

a-am I a cuck if my sister is a dominant dyke?

please, I don’t want to be a cuck

If she has sex with anyone other than you, you are a cuck. Same with your mother or daughter.

she went through a fitgirl phase but now she's fat

No, she's a lazy cunt who never exercises or eats right and chain smokes cigarettes and pot. I'd estimate she gets 90 percent of her calories from alcohol. She'd really benefit from exercise in diet consider her line of work as the town prostitute.

(I wish I was making this up, but I'm not.)

yeah, my sister is a collegiate swimmer. probably stronger than me and definitely bigger than me.

We both from the deep south so I'm sure it won't be looked down on, but umm no I don't want autist like your for kids.

Degenerate.

This

Nah she does short memeworkouts from some app. Not in the best shape desu but not fat either.
She works her ass off though and pulls 100k a year, so I guess she doesnt care.

I have a ten year old sister and she started doing some Crossshit type of thing at her school. Her gym coach organized this for kids in her grade. What the fuck do I do...?

She does indoor rock climbing 5 times a week and her back and forearms are a sight to behold. Also she's like 165 and weighs 50 kg, sub 8% bf.

hook a friend up?

no thank god. she is very pretty but a little pudgy. if she got fit i would likely rape her.

Oh, your sister is VS model?

sister used to be big in to parkour and calisthenics. was a vegan with a great body. now she's a fat butch lesbian excavator operator dating another fat butch lesbian line haul driver

Yes, and when our visits home overlap we (and our other brothers) all lift / work out together. Christmas can't come soon enough.

:')

it's interesting how people are so completely unable to accurately appraise the looks of those they're close to

>vegan
>homosexual

Who would have thought?

My sister is a vegetarian who does those 8 minute abs and 8 minute buns videos off youtube. I doubt she can squat more than 1pl8.

But no exaggeration she can run 8 miles in about 40 minutes so I can't really give her shit for it. Her cardio is insane. 5'7" ~130#

My sister is your average 5'0 cardio bunny with skinny ass arms.

She's fat and lazy and somewhat into feminism and fat acceptance.

Tell us more about your sister the whore.

3 out of 5 of them work out, normie level stuff though.

Oh man here we go
>dad starts dating new girl, she has kids, boy and girl
>girl is like 16 or so and the most fit person I know, we start hanging out because we're close-ish in age (Im 18 at the time), adopt her as my honorary little sister when we bond more
Fast forward about a month
>decide I want to lose weight amd get in shape
>she offers to train me, bjt says it 'wont be easy'
>lol yeah sure you're a 90lbs cardio bummy how scary can you be?
>she takes control of me meals
>and my excercise
>even starts picking out clothes but thats unrelated
>miles of running, stadiums, planks, squats, pushups, anything we can do w/o equipment to lose weight
>have fun with it, when I get Veeky Forums enough Ill fireman carry her and jog for 200 yards, sprinting chase through the sprinklers on the field trying to push her innamud, etc
>lose almost 30lbs in 3 weeks
>her bf decides he doesnt like this and tags along, shes excited I hate the faggot
>cant run 2 laps
>angrily glares at me the whole time after
>realize that Beta Brad is mad jelly of my Veeky Forums gainz
>have all the muscles I lost since high school football and less fat
>mfw its all thanks to little sis
Athletic sisters a best

No because she hates normies and is somehow more racist than I am. Skinny yet eats like a pig and her flat is a fuggen disaster.

>being that deep in the brotherzone
>can only lose weight when coached by a 16yo cardio bunny
>gets cucked by the girls BF

topkek

bruh

>Willingly letting another being slurp down your concentrated gains
>not getting off to your own beautiful form
>not just using a sister to feed you chicken wings on a roadtrip so sauce doesnt get on the steering wheel and for picking out what clothes look best
Ill admit I needed the motivation boost though to get off my ass and not be fat

>ywn be that basketball

Why live

>Tfw twin sister died in the womb with me and parents have a healthy and strong marriage so no chance of ever getting step sister

T-thanks user

>fat family
>i lose weight at about 18
>younger sister gets fatter
>move away for a few years, get fit
>sister even fatter now
>20kg more than me despite being 20cm shorter
>been seeing a personal trainer every week this year
>eating "healthy" food
>fatter than ever
I hate her

No, my sister is an autistic faggot and she'd just end up killing herself like your sister should.

My sister is 6' and a model.
she just does cocaine and the occasional elliptical bike.

no
>dad's always strict about having a physical activity hobby
>pays for everything, gives rides, very supportive, etc
>me and brother are very active
>at 15yo sister quits everything
>dad wont have it so she starts "going to the gym"
>after almost 2 years of dad paying gym membership for her, he finds out she only went a handful of times
>she is becoming very big and every time dad talks about working out she takes it as a personal attack on her
She used to be one of the "popular kids" as a kid but now she hangs out with some lowlife druggies and is fat.
I've given up on helping her anymore. If she comes asking for help I'll be there but honestly she can go fuck herself.
>mfw she's being a cunt

what are sisters like Veeky Forums?

im just a DYEL but im the oldest son with two little brothers.

She introduced me to the gym when she was in model fitness

She often feeds me bulking food

My sister went vegan a couple of years ago. She definitely lost a lot of weight, because she used to sit around eating milk and cheese and cereal all day. Now she is unhealthily skinny, and this diet is really fucking with her hormonally. She is an actual shut in, which for a female is probably the biggest red flag ever. Besides going to school and using the tread mill she spends the rest of her time bitching and generally bringing down the mood wherever she goes, it's nearly impossible to live with her, as 9/10 days she wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and will literally snap at me after I say "hi" when I see her in the morning.

>Woman
>8%
Please educate yourself before you talk BS, shes probably 15% atleast if she looks ripped, and more likely is in late teens in terms of bf%

Yes she's stronger than me and regulary beat me up.

Yeah bruh. My sister is an elite runner. She's got like five marathons under her belt and is currently training for a sixth one in November. She's pretty goddamn Veeky Forums, she's 35 and people often think she's way younger because she's a girlet and has a petite body, but her legs are strong af. One time I tried to train with her and couldn't keep up, she's a fucking monster. Love her to death.

>5'11.5
The fuck is going on. Why are they all so tall?

>things that didn't happen

high* teens

post pic

Ye, has won genetic lottery for sports.
Could have been Olympic tier athlete was scouted by national coach for long jump, but apparently the training "was hard" so she quit it.

Is that her?
>Posting pictures of your sister in a mongolian sheep rolling announcement forum

Are u legitameky retardef m9

low iq detected

>my sister
She just has same body composition 6'2 tall.

no, shes chubby but she thinks she is strong for some weird reason

>sister was born with a big rack
>never really worked out
>she has a lot of problems financially and mentally
>recently divorced without any prep and has no cash, her exhusband neither but at least he has a job
>somehow is able to afford the gym while begging for money everywhere to take care of her kids
>spends all her time going to various workout classes in different gyms by car
>so yes she is getting fit
>however her kids of 8 and 10 hate her cause she doesn't spend time with them, yells at them , puts them down badly and basically is a terrible person to them and is wrecking their future so she can do fun things
>know she is probably screwing around and it is just a matter of time till she gets knocked up or gets an even worse bf

fat people are delusional

Did you ever fuck her?

No man, she has literally zero tits and her legs are nothing but muscle, skin and bone. She's definitely far into the lower end of the bell curve as far as body fat. OK, sub 8 is probably estimated too low but definitely below 15.
I'd post pics but the only full body pics I have of her are from last fall so she's wearing thick hoodies etc, can't see shit.

get her to eat more nuts and take a b12 supplement. Cmon man it really isn't so hard to be a healthy vegan.

My sister is seven but even she curls my mom's tiny ass 2 lb pink dumbbells while she watches cartoons so she can "get strong" like me someday. She's such a qt i can't handle this shit

Nvm found a pic. Her arms and back have grown since then. What do you reckon? (The one on the right)

She looks pretty skinny that's all. Pretty sure your 100% dyel if you call that big. But she is tall I'm guessing she cute also. Want to hook an user up

That pic is a year old, she had only started rock climbing back then. She's grown a lot, but mostly in the back and forearms.
But yes, I am DYEL so far.
>tall
I wouldn't call 5'7" tall.
I'm hooking her up with a Veeky Forums IRL friend already, sorry.

Reminder that your average braphog takes more roids than zzyz did.

>town prostitute.
you guys in need of a town rapist? Asking for a friend

>that pic
>those proportion
>5 7
no way

My sister thinks she works out i saw her "workout" the other day it consists of 30 seconds of standing leg lifts then she goes on her phone and makes a protein shake

I don't have a sister, but all my brothers do. I only lift because I'm oldest and I need to be able to fight all those little fucks.

She's 168 cm tall, so unless I'm shit at maths, she's 5'7"

This one's gonna trigger the fuck out of you alL
>hardcore liberal feminist every discussion turns into HURR DURR TRUMP
>fat as fuck "muh thighs" bitch you look like a basketball
>"i can eat this food because i go to the gym and I walk to class everyday" bitch what the fuck clearly you don't
>"hahaha user you're skinny and have an eating disorder"- she says this to me everytime she sees me eating, I think she's insecure of my Veeky Forums lifestyle
>parents lowkey think she's fat but they're too beta to say it to her face for fear she'll go full liberal on them
>at least I make my parents proud
I swear, this bitch is on her period 24/7

Why does nearly everyone here has such a shit relationship with their siblings?
It's kind of sad to read

Nigga...

i kekked heartily

>tfw only child

Post pics

My sister died when she was 24

no, she's 5'5"

5cm more and she's 5'7"

my condolences.

No. She used to be the fit one and I used to be the fat one as kids; roles have changed in adulthood and now I'm the fit sister

never wanted to be a basketball that much in my life

Fucking burger units.

30 pounds in 3 weeks? not even in Auschwitz bro.

Preciate it brosef, been 1.5 years almost and still been trying to work up the courage to off myself. I figured my parents don't have too long so I might just wait

Off yourself for what reason exactly?

I don't really have a desire to live life without my bestfriend honestly.

How disrespectful.
You are lucky enough to not have died for whatever reason - show some respect to those that weren't as lucky and accept what as been given to you.

Yes, but she's a fucking dyel.

if your sister trade places with you, she endured it, pussy.

Dances refuses to do anything bodyweight aside from planks or dance stretches.

did you fuck her

t b h dancing can get you ripped

>tfw only child master race

>tfw only have one younger brother but hes a junior in high school so he's a bit of a cunt

feels real bad man. i wish i had a brother i was close with