Had been feeling symptons of shoulder impingement for over a month, only getting worse

>had been feeling symptons of shoulder impingement for over a month, only getting worse
>he releases a video on how to train chest with a bad shoulder
>follow his advice
>just spent the last two weeks absolutely pain-free

Literally the best Youtuber.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Av3LO2GwpAk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ejla2CX0-Wk
youtu.be/UtxmEJP6zCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is a nice guy, but his crazy exercise variations can get annoying:

>Hello everybody, this is Jeff Cavaliere, AthleanX.com. Have you ever wanted big biceps? There are guys out there, doing nothing but curls everyday and not getting the results they want, with this simple trick you can get the biggest biceps of your life, i’m not kidding you, you know i don’t give you bullshit. You see, most guys do curls this was *proceeds do curl with perfect form* but what they don’t know is that they are not working the muscle to it’s fullest potential. I always say, if you want to like like an athlete, you got to train like an athlete, so first, stand up and grab the dumbbells. Now supinate the wrist, this will activate immediately the long and short head of the biceps. When your wrist is fully supinate, do the curl slowly, twisting your arm as you go up, that way you’ll get internal rotation of the arm, adding to the bicep work. At the same time, keep a tight core, expelling all the air in your abdomen, and squeeze the glutes. Now, all guys stop there, but if you slowly lower the dumbbells, while twisting your arm the other way, like this, you’ll get external rotation of the arm, and if you stop halfway, and then recurl the dumbbells, you’ll get a half rep that will pump this biceps, i guarantee it, like no other. There you go guys, supination of the wrist, internal rotation as you go up, tightening of the core, homosexuation of the glutes, external rotation as you go down and half rep for the finish, a simple move to get the biggest biceps of your life.

we know its you jeff

athleanx is what happens when a smart man does it for the money

Yeah he's good.
He's part of the holy trinity of fitness youtubers.

The no bullshit guys who know their shit about their particular subject and shoot straight with the audience
The infotainment guys who have something to say but usually say it in a funny as shit and or entertaining way
The guys who know all about the shady underbelly of things in fitness and will let people in on it and warn them and talk about how to do it and get away with it.

I think this is because he's done too many videos over the years, and also just trained for a long, long time. Must get stale, so you're always inventing shit.

Agreed he gives good advice esp. in the injury area, but his videos resort to click-bait shit a lot which is somewhat annoying.

Blaha
Jeff
AlphaDestiny

got a shoulder impingement last summer from doing too many upright rows with an ez bar. of course he has a video explaining the movement, how to fix the issue, and a slightly different excessive that is healthy for the joint

he has clickbait titles but the man has so much free shit that you really can't complain

Scooby
Husle
Jeff

jeff is goat
his 70 degree lying rotator cuff stretch helped release some shoulder pain I've had for 10 years ever since I fractured my scapula.. still hurts a little with OHP but assuming that'll go away the more I stretch.
also great for form tips and overall advice.

i kekd hard, bretty gud impersonation

Eric

Alex

Nether

>doesn't share vid
vid plez?

i honestly think he gives away too much in his vids, he should charge

his lifting advice has improved nearly all my lifts a ton, its stuff a legitimate health professional would give you. i guess thats why he trains actual nfl athletes

Brian Alsruhe
Tom Purvis (highest IQ)

Shill

anyone has that pic of Veeky Forumsizen tier list with
>watches Elliot Hulse
>is Elliot Hulse

List the things you want to do to Jessie

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

Psst, Jeff, wanna some of this? Come on, eat a cheat meal.

NO BRO IM NATTY BECAUSE I LOVE WHAT I EAT OK?!

Delray Misfits

The best entertainment there is.

>its not even jeff's birthday

Is this a transcription? It's just perfect

Jokes aside he's a pretty cool guy, I like him.

That already feels like a god-send for my left shoulder. Thanks for mentioning this!!

>Based Jeff
youtube.com/watch?v=Ejla2CX0-Wk

Daily reminder Jeff is not natty. He was triggered as fuck in his HRT/TRT video and took 10 mins to deny it.
No Jeff will be or ever has been natty.

10/10 would laugh again

>homosexuation of the glutes
kek

Jeff pls go

top kek

>HOMOSEXUATION OF THE GLUTES

elgintensity all of them

it's not THAT funny

What video is that?

>5'7"
lmao

>Jeff Cavaliere impression
>Doesnt say nutrition 50 times

How long has Veeky Forums known about Jeff? Last time I frequented the board, I recall once seeing him mentioned. Glad to see people are catching on to his content.

>How long has Veeky Forums known about Jeff?
since forever

Jeff pls go.

got a link to that video OP?
he has so much shit I can't find it

Not a bad 3

want cookies?

For you and everyone who asked: youtu.be/UtxmEJP6zCM

The thing that did it for me was reversing the grip on bench press to allow more space in the socket as he explains. Been able to bench MORE than before with literally 0 pain.

I wish Mao killed his family too. What cancer.

>Tom Purvis (highest IQ)

holy shit this guy is fucking great

jeff i know its you but you the man buddeh

my left shoulder too, you're welcome.
also he has a vid where he shows how to stretch your neck/traps and also between your shoulder blades, there's some good stretches there too.