LOL
It's almost like you don't want to have super slavic strength

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BWwm14MGl3E
m.youtube.com/channel/UCS5tt2z_DFvG7-39J3aE-bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uYmMgBAeFWQ
youtu.be/iYJKd0rkKss?t=151
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I get the idea of the picture. But it's still retarded. It's infinitely easier to rest something on your shoulder than to hold it above your head.

Different types of wood weighs different.
The wood on the right could weight 1/5 as much as the one on the left.

>'merican propaganda
Slavs are far superior than the average """american"""

Those aren't special forces they are soccer hooligans who beat the fuck out of drunk skinny eurofags looking the other way.

>calls Slavs superior
>Uses people who train to attack unsuspecting untrained drunk sport fans

Lol Americucks BTFO

source for this?

Picture on the right is almost certainly a prop. Possibly some super light wood but I doubt that logs that size are far heavier than you would think they're one of those things you look at and think you could move easily and are surprised to find out it's actually stupid heavy.

I bet Russians on average are waaaaay stronger than Americans though, for one they have forced military service upon adulthood so almost all the male population will have done some weight training but I think more importantly;

Russian athletes are notorious for steroid use across the board in any sport you pick odds are pretty good the top athletes are using performance enhancing drugs. In America this happens too but at least with some level of shame, they deny it and there is generally a bad stigma around using steroids but despite this still tonnes of American males are using steroids it's like the makeup for men in western countries every guys doing it to look more beautiful.

Imagine then how blatant steroid use is among average Russian men?

Kefir is not slavic you dumdum

>Work in a slavic country
>train in their gym
>95% is on steroids
>I'm natty
>Outdeadlift anybody
>Clean and jerk more than anyone else
>Bangs the hottest girl at the gym
>I overalphamaled the fuckign slavs

You mean kumis?

Work harder Comrade

Clearly bullshit how could you out lift steroid users natty?

I'd believe the girl part though, foreigners are more interesting than locals.

Dudes on the left probably had to run 10 miles and do 100 push-ups before lifting that log tho

It's also not factoring in the density of each wood which can make the weight completely different.

and they literally lift the log as a team for multiple hours
that would wreck people even if there was no weight

> steroids are makeup for men

I like this analogy a lot, I think I'm gonna steal it

Solid gallon of tvorog a day.

It's chetyre kilogramma

What's the problem?

>hell week and torturous training condition
vs
>random stroll
also
>laying down and trying to hold up a heavy object with only your arms
vs
>standing upright with weight fully supported by your back and legs

The amount of ppl talking about how heavy "muh wood" is tells me that they haven't never touched a piece of wood

I dont know if theyre football hooligans but they have good motivational videos

search "On the basis of Grandfather Winter"

>not eating glorious karums
None of you are gonna make it

youtu.be/BWwm14MGl3E

Boris is that you?

m.youtube.com/channel/UCS5tt2z_DFvG7-39J3aE-bQ

Slav squat best squat

I'm a slav,can't squat worth shit.

>Clearly bullshit how could you out lift steroid users natty?

To be fair I have seen shitloads of Steroid users that were way weaker than me. and I don't mean oh this guy is bigger than me thus he's on steroids I mean this guy told me he was on steroids since I was interested.

how does kefir taste anyway and is it liquidy like milk

How do I test my tvorog to know it's zero fat? It tastes so good I feel like I'm being cheated by my store. Still it's way whiter than 9% fat one my mom buys.

Depends on fat percentage and technology, sometimes a bit less liquidy as milk, sometimes you need a spoon to dig it out of the bottle or jar because it creates a thick layer on the walls. I still prefer this drink of the slavic pagan gods.

Precisely. They look better than me, I outdeadlift them, I dont outbench them, but i also outsuqat and oolylift them. It comes down to genetics i guess and my long time devoted to gettign stronger, Plus i Deadlift 500 pounds, squat 440 pounds, and bench 315. So you do your math.

if it tastes like shit its near zero fat for sure

But it's not, I once tasted 5% (C'MON) one and it was sour as fuck

Slavs aren't people though.

t. user who watched rocky 4 and thought it was factual

youtube.com/watch?v=uYmMgBAeFWQ

Nobody actually thinks that Grandma is stronger then those soldiers.

It's just a joke. Relaxe.

Their women are hot as fuck, and cum when u fill their pussies with sperm. lol im serious. - im the guy who works in a slavic country, remember :P

Don't want to be Doubting Thomas here but there's a huge difference between the dense wood of a telephone pole and that weak balsa-type hardwood of higher climates.

You can tell just by cutting it with an axe, not that any of you have real-world functional strength or have ever sullied your delicate hands with manual labor.

Take a piece of Ash 24in long by 6 to 8in diameter and you can split it with a small hand axe and a few light hits. Take a piece of cypress and try that. You'll give up and go get the full sized axe after you realize cypress is laughing at your tiny axe.

As much as I love Video below, at 2:30 you would play hell doing that with a dense wood, and likely why you don't see log cabins in the south.

youtu.be/iYJKd0rkKss?t=151

No sane person, not even a normalfag would look at that picture and actually think "You know what ? Yeah ! slav old women are stronger than multiple american trained men", but the amount of justification burgers are giving in this thread really shows us the true face of average american's immense insecurity. Why the fuck do americans COPE so much ?

>You can tell just by cutting it with an axe

Note: chopping down telephone poles is usually frowned upon