Fuarked up

>gf and I were fighting
>cutie 3.14 receptionist at the gym keeps showing interest in me and complimenting me on my way in and out of the gym
>she's 18 I'm 31
>she asks me to help her stretch upstairs alone
>boner
>it's just a make out session, no stretching
Ugh bruhs. Gf is wonderful and we made up and this receptionist is clinging to me hard. Everyday is calling. Asking to hang out. Asking to come over. Trying to make dates. Shows up at the gym during my usual work out times and waits til I'm leaving so we can leave at the same time.

I dun goofed. The only other gym is in a bad part of town. Fug

damn, someone here actually gonna give the gym receptionist the tip

For a few days there I did wanna give her the tip
But now I just wanna go back to normal
Fug

>18 years old
Damn user you fucked up. She's gonna be clingy as fuck. And if you piss her off she might find your girlfriend via cyberstalking and out you to her.

Yaaaah
I know
She keeps asking where I live
If she ever found out she'd prob show up at my fukkin door and wait like she does at the gym

I'm trying to think of ways to ditch her
Maybe acting like super beta would do it
I dunno

Tell her management she has been making inappropriate comments and advances on you and it has been affecting your workout. I mean it might backfire if she's got footage of you or something but I doubt it. If you're a longtime gymgoer there and she's new they'll take your side I'm sure.
This also requires you to be a bit of a dick.

fug

Mmm I dunno
There's enough friendly texts back and forth and some sexual innuendo in there that would make that unviable

When I was a bachelor this woulda be kinda dope. Young idiot cutie that adores me? Yippee. I only wanted a pump and dump but she had something else in mind.

How old is your gf? Also, stop talking like you're a nigger. Have some respect for yourself...

If it's really going to be this much hassle then I've gotta say find a new gym. You need to get away from this hoe before temptation takes you down the degenerate path.

How is passing up an opprotunity at 31 years old to leave your roastie gf for a hot 18 year old who works out degenerate? This is what men are suppose to do, unless they are some nu-male beta cuck like you. You get the roasties that are dumped for hot 18 year olds...

What makes you think he isn't?

Just fuck her and move on with your life. If shit hits the fan, tell your girlfriend you love her above all and take her out for a nice dinner. Be welcome.

Because the words that aren't typed niggery are spelled correctly

Have you tried explaining that you made out with her when you were in a rough patch with your girl and now you're no longer interested?

Not a negro, just comfy typing
If I can diffuse the situation I won't have to move. Don't know how to diffuse. Maybe tell her I'm not interested anymore... Really don't wanna go to the other gym but I am willing to Thank you for not being a cuck and understanding what it's like to be a man with options

Gf is 22

Well your gf isn't a roastie, I'll give you that. Why were you two fighting anyway? Is it a common thing? Honestly if you aren't living together, I would suggest moving on with your life. Relationships never really improve. They stay the same or get worse.

Get a homegym.

Black people can type just fine these days.

>Have you tried being mature and acting responsibly instead of being a manchild afraid of conflict?

Yeah that.

>black
>people

Pick one

as usual fpbp is true

wait where is the fuck up here?

get the fuck out of here with this shit. say that in public and watch you get knocked the fuck out you pussy.

Why were we fighting..
Shoot, I dunno man, she went off the pill and was getting hormones she hadn't had in a long time and was just being a bitch. I started disliking her but not so bad that I wanted to leave her, but enough that I fell for the siren call of a younger chick

Fuark I would love that, but no space

Lol "step in a bear trap, it's the mature thing to do" JUST

>people

Underestimating your competition is handing them a free advantage over you.

How is this a problem? Your gf was bitchy enough to start a major fight, she will be again. tell her you want to incorporate the qt into your sex life as a threesome.

She won't say no because you have the option of upgrading to a younger model.

If she does, boom replaced the bitchy gf with a younger qt.

You only get one shot at life. Don't waste it on a hormonal bitch. I made that mistake in my 20's. Also, if she went off the pill she might be looking to trap your ass. Don't let her have access to your condom supply.

What makes you think I underestimate them? I'm fully aware they can chimp out at any moment for any reason. Around blacks never relax.

This. Alternatively, this Either way don't be a bitch.

I avoid niggers in public, because I'm not an idiot. It doesn't matter what you say to them, there's a good chance they will try to knock you out anyway.

There are plenty of good reasons why we hate niggers, and none of them have anything to do with having a different skin color than us.

man, around blacks don't relax
Even in an office environment, the diversity hire is the biggest danger
There was a chimp out in my office today for pete's sake
The people who defend nigs the most are the fortunate ones who don't know any ffs

here's an idea for your 31 year old ass...

go back to the misc

Ayyyy