/LFG/- Lifting for girls

In this thread we will talk about lifting to be aesthetically pleasing to girls. What muscles do girls like? What are the best exercises for those muscles? Also sidenote pineapple juice makes semen taste nice to girls.

>lifting for others
>not lifting because you want to see yourself become Veeky Forums
Never gonna make it

>That one sperg who compulsively eats pineapple to ensure his semen tastes good, but never actually gets in situations where it would be useful

Lifting for girls
9-12% bodyfat
Calisthenics + Curlbro routine
Cardio or play some active sport/do an active hobby
Eat less and try to eat better.

There.

>stay lean
>get a thick ass

Hurr durr personal strength durr hurr

Have you tried groin cardio? Just try moving your hand up and down very fast whilst you think about your final goal.
Personally, I've never tried it, but I hear it feels pretty good too!

>Hurrr durr I lift for myself.
Stop bullshitting twat

This is unironically all you need to achieve to get QTs mirin

LIFT to encourage your fat family to be healthy and live longer

>lifting for girls
>not lifting for him

shoulders, abs, neck

>Fatstrong here
>Dating a QT
>On a rainy day I ask her for some motivation to go to the gym
>She just said "Swole is the goal"
>I asked her if she wants me bigger
>user just look the way you want to look, I like you for who you are and will support you no matter what

These words made me realize I'm in love with her. If she was a fatty these words wouldn't ment anything, but she is really insecure about how she looks so she works hard to look fucking beautiful.

I do lift for others, it's just that I lift to intimidate other males

>I'm in
DANGER

What do you do when a bigger guy who isn't a sperg is in your presence?

is...is that...a whale...benis?

that's amazing user, she sounds like a really good girl

My girly friends really likes forearms, some of them also likes forearm veins too. They often mention about guys who rolls up their sleeve in pic related to show em off.

it's becoming a rare occurrence, I only run into them in the gym and I don't really care if it happens there

b-but what about the x taper?

what do YOU like, Cheekz?

or someone who isn't a sperg, for that matter

Front squats
Klokov presses
Weighted chins
Curls
Pushdowns
Incline bench
Forearm roller

I fucking love men that's hygienic. If I can smell your laundry detergent through your shirts and your hair is not greasy and smells nice then I am lady diamonds baby.

I got some input.

Do squats, then do some more squats. Do whatever the hell it takes to get that holy combination of adonis belt and BOOTY

Then, slim fit pants. Might not catch us so often but we're mirin hard back there.

i eat so much dairy and meats that im kinda curious how ugly my splooge tastes

probably could be used as anti rust

i deadlift and squat a lot and my ass is pretty flat.
I will never be thicc boi for cute thinn girl

>this is considered impressive forearm
god made a mistake when he created the normie

Juden Nase.

My newish gf told me this the other day too. But of course I'm going to keep lifting for myself and >for her.

What's wrong with that? Having the normie's standards low just means that you'll look more impressive if you're swole. Imagine if their standards are at least Arnold

Ass>Abs>Chest>forearm

I have no idea how much to eat.

5’2”, 55kg, lifting 3 days a week. I’m doing stronglifts and am embarrassingly weak, but also skinny fat. I think my TDEE is about 1700, since a walk a lot, plus the lifting days. Is there a way to gain muscle without extra fat, or will I have to eat in surplus then cut after 12 weeks or so,

Lately I’ve been eating between 1400 and 1600 a day with minimum 80g protein,, so barely a deficit if one at all. Can I expect any progress at all with this?

Will she finally get the chris pratt of her dreams now he's divorcing Faris, bros?

>X taper
what the fuck are you on?

>just noticed lifting for girls is a thread about lifting to look good for girls, not a thread for girls about lifting

My bad

Yahhh youre about to get dumped lol.

This. Literally just be ottermode maybe a little bigger

Wide shoulders, tall, a head full of hair and a goodlooking face.

Oh shit but you cant make those areas better by lifting??? Wtf??

You(?) look diseased

Add this as thread's motto:
>Get cut - get butt
>Get swole - get hole
>Gain mass - get ass

hips wider than waist

post pics bb

>2017
>not lifting to restore the emperor

Maybe in 8 months when I’ve got something

>5'2
I'm praying that's a typo and you meant 6'2, but at 55kg there's no way you are. Honestly, at that height you may as well just give up. Girls hate jacked manlets and lifting won't help you at all. If you get big, girls will just look down on you and see you as compensating for your height.

5/21/18. I'll be waiting

i almost got ottermode, but still have some belly fat and little love handles. How to get rid of them? I already eat at deficient and workout 3 times in a week

YOHIMBINE HCL

I never got the lifting for girls? Literally 99% of the population don't lift and they either look like garbage fatties, skinnyfats or a twink ab gusy with 12 inch biceps and even then humanity is still able to increase STDs day in day out and increase in population so clearly lifting while is a bonus is not something that is required for you to do before you can get pussy.

How do I get bigger forearms?

Farmers walks, hold deadlift at top longer before setting it down

I like to pick girls up and fuck them. But I have trouble with any girl who isn't an asian. I'd also like to be able to do it for longer. I can hold the girl up supporting her under her thighs with my forearms for about 90 seconds. What exercise can I do to improve this time?

serious answers only please

In addition to these you can do deadhangs, which is literally just grabbing the chin/pull up bar and hanging under it until you can't hold on anymore. This also targets your lats depending on hand position.

Only do chest and arms it will make you look bigger and intimidate the girl.

only one way to find out

god she looks like she needs 10cc of semen in her stat. imagine her giving you a sloppy blowjob and the spit/cum drips all over that sweater