Lift weights and get huge

>lift weights and get huge
>still have small dick
Why lift if the only thing that matters to women is dick size?

Pic unrelated?

Pic very related white boi

I wonder who's responsible for this post...

you can fix dick size too

i used to believe this but i saw so many dating profiles that said no niggers i changed my mind

Whats your definition of small?

I wonder when mods will just range ban India for good.

>implying women worth being with will give a shit
>implying you're not a kike

2/10 for making me reply

See ? Those posts are the reason why I don't want anyone saying " g-go back to /pol/ 11111!! "

lol jesus this is virgin night on Veeky Forums

do you really think you havent gotten laid because of your dick size? jesus you gay nigger

>have a large dick
>lift weights and get big
>find a cougar to lock my dick up and femdom me every weekend

Why

idc if that girl came onto me and was begging for my cock. id never fuck a girl who fucked a nigger. EVER

It's not your lack of dick size that's causing you to not get laid, it's because you're a loser with no interesting hobbies who is bitter towards women

>implying that she can tell before you're fucking
>implying she'll stop unless you're like legit under 4in

Why? Who fucking cares?
Do you not think you can compete?

Wrong. Girls like the idea of seeing a big dick but when its in them it hurts and they're turned off

because i wouldnt touch a coal burning slut, is that hard to comprehend you stupid faggot??

it shows a lack of character.

I know this thread is bait but if you think a girl doesn't prefer a big dick you are sadly mistaken. Majority of girls also prefer white men however. They want a big dick white alpha.

If OP dick under 5 inches then of course that plays a contributing factor to his virginity.

of course it is, there's a thread every hour with a nig and a burner every hour for insecure faggots like you.

Believe it or not, there's a lot of girls out there who don't need a huge cock. Lesbians do just fine without one entirely

nice

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Yeah, it actually is.
I've fucked plenty of black chicks. I don't really have a place to judge. Plus I just don't get why a girl who's fucked a black dude is worse than one who's fucked a hundred dudes.

someone please draw longer nails on this.

Why?
Sure, obsession over blacks qua commodity fetish does, but having fucked or dated a black guy, especially a white presenting one, doesn't really strike me as an issue.

lol and you know this how? ahaha i mean I'm all for the "its not the size of your ship its the motion of the ocean" line but c'mon man, theres an ounce of truth in every stereotype and i've literally heard my coworkers and girlfriends frothing at the mouth over their new guy who has a huge dick or talking about how their ex was an asshole BUT he had a huge dick... lets not kid ourselves here, it doesn't REALLY matter, but it definitely is still a thing..

Seems pretty jewish in here.

This

Dicklet being jelly over bbc

big whoop wanna fight about it