Fellow fat fucks how much weight have you lost so far, how do you feel?

at about 75 pounds still going but feels great

Went from 280 to 205 right now. Still trying to get rid of some of the fat on my stomach but my arms look shredded.

Went from 275 to 255 in a month. The goal is to be

300 - 235
Went up 10-15 pounds since july
I'm going to have to go on another diet..sucks balls that this is my life now. But it's better then the alternative.

went from 208lb 30+bf% to 168lb 19.8%bf.

Used to think I was fat. Now I realize that I was obese.

At my current bodyfat, I am about 20-19% bf, which is still really fat. I don't have a big belly but I have some fat on love handles and a little bit on lower back.

Day 6 of water fasting. Down from 268.3 to 255. I think 5lbs of that is water weight, but the rest is pure fat. My stomach is getting firmer and those face gains are incredible.

you actually just drink water? no food? i thought that was just a meme

Over 100, still feel fat as fuck though

Yeah, I take some lite salt which has potassium every other day, about a teaspoon. I also drink some diet energy drinks and stuff. But I'm careful. It works if you have lots of fat.

Not enough

Is it ever enough?
Hold me

Were all gonna make it ......eventually

Cuz you still are friendo. Now comes the hard part. Cutting to 170. That is the promised land.

Jesus Christ that tattoo.... I suddenly think I know what the average /poltard looks like. Let me guess: you're an American who doesn't go to church, yet you use a symbol of militant European christians cause you're scared of muslims?

The cutting is getting tiresome, nothing quite relatable to eating like a starving nigger for 6 months, telling yourself "just one more month" when deep down you know it's much much longer than that, and even if/when you do lose the weight, that won't make anyone love you and you'll still end up eating lunch alone in your car browsing fit.

Genuinely never been on /pol/ thanks for not being a faggot this thread :)

The fit dream my man.

Are you lost polack?

bro your shoulders/chest/traps are looking pretty sick, keep that shit up

>that tattoo

topkek

kill yourself my man

lost 30lbs, 50 more to go, but only 30 until I look good.

deus vult ignore the heretics

>6'5"
>350lbs, ~55%bf (start)
>235lbs, ~23%bf (current)
>??? (goal)

How long did it take

6'1"
Down from 270lbs to 253lbs since September 2nd.
I want to get to 220 by January 1st and then 185 in late spring, at which point I guess I will see where things stand.

A year 8 months. Had a binge month about 13 months in due to family circumstances. I avoided the scale for 5 months to not see the damage I did. I'm less than I was 6 months ago, but I might have been a lot closer to 200 if I didn't binge

There is a dedicated cyclic fat thread you fat fuck.
Just don't eat it.

Height/sex?

I went from 90 kg down to 64kg. My goal is 55kg. I am not a fat bitch anymore so thats something but I'm kinda on a plateau now.
I have to get my eating back on track again.