Reminder that Jordan Peterson could bench 200 pounds in his prime. Why cant you?

Reminder that Jordan Peterson could bench 200 pounds in his prime. Why cant you?

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/citations?user=wL1F22UAAAAJ&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can do 5x5 with that weight.

Actually? He never seemed like a physical guy to me

>scrawny nerd with bitch voice
Lmao sure he did

As much as a JPB fan that I am, I don't buy it.

>No right, no wrong, no rules for me

>I'm free!

Yeah what a positive message to be sending young girls. Just do what feeeelss good, you know? If it feels good DO IT. No rules, girl. No right, no wrong. It's all relative.

>hurr durr im literally fucking retarded so i dont believe this based on the fact that the peterson i know is a 60 year old man who probably hasn't lifted a weight in decades

You could tell he was putting up strong e-stats in that vid

Frozen was a terrible movie without any good morals for young girls.

I thought the moral of Elsa's story was that she went too far in trying to escape her fears, and that she only truly overcame them when she adopted a moderate position (embrace her powers within the context of society and for the betterment of her kingdom)

>estats

>benching 225 after 1.5 years.

surely only a demigod could accomplish such an astounding feat

Currently making 65k a month on patreon, so I guess it works. Lol this man is pulling in millions while you generalize in order to make some bs point

Yea I mean it's super accurate desu. I want to like him but I just can't. He'll title a video "How to talk about Jungian dreams" or something really interesting and then ramble on about the Soviet Union for 20 minutes and sort of segue back to how "Jung was in some ways more profoundly amoral than Stalin". His thinking is chronically simple and general, and he joins concepts together in a way that leads me to believe that his understanding of real world events is based in literature and philosophy. Like I don't think he's well versed in historical events outside of his strange allegorical interpretation of them.

TL;DR he's really interesting for fake smart people and 15 year olds just trying to grasp how to look at the world.

Things Jordan has done:
1. Become assistant professor at Harvard and professor at University of Toronto
2. Take on bill C-16, risking his livelihood in the process for no other reason than standing up for what he believes is right
3. Challenge the entire current university system despite being paid by it because that's what he believes is right
4. Inspire thousands and thousands of people to take control of their lives
5. Release hundreds of hours of free material on Youtube for no other reason than that's what he believes is right

Things you have done:
1. Find a video that uses Jordan's material but was titled by someone else for clicks
2. Write a few sentences about how Jordan is not smart on a Bhutanese basket weaving forum

His credentials speak for themselves and your conclusion of his "thinking" as "chronically simple and general" is pathetic and cringeworthy.

I'm not in my prime yet :^)

I can bench more than that and I'm not even in my prime though

this

>anyone benching 2pl8+ in Veeky Forums
is this true or e-stats? i thought you were all useless fucks like me?

2pl8 bench isn't an unrealistic goal. I hit it within a year.

i know, but people who actually put the effort instead of fucking around for years shouldn't come to this fishing bait bornean forum

I can do 80kg 3*12 times
so there is still work to be done but in half a year I can do it,
but Im rather big with 1,94m

this triggers me

At least it brought Elsa Jean on the table.
Btw., she works as a prostitute in Las Vegas.

The average person with average genes needs 2-3 years constant training until he hit 100 kg, but for many people that takes too long so they stop after 4 months.

I assumed that later in the movie she realizes she was wrong to run away into her ice castle when she's reunited with her family or something.

Never actually have seen it, just a guess

What i reached 100kg on sl5x5 in less than 6 months

maybe you are a genetic wonder

I benched 335kg my first day lifting and broke a world record

he also believes hitler did something wrong

OH SHIT FIRE EMOJI THIS GUY HAS SOME EDGE GODDAMN HOW DARE HE SAY THIS WHY ITS SURE TO TRIGGER JUST ABOUT EVERYONE AND IT WAS ORIGINAL TOO

Nigga Sam Harris wouldn't let go he wanted to use a metaphorical meaning of truth which made it suck, and no one won or lost the next one. They pretty much agreed the whole time.

Peterson is a poor scientist

>Continual references to Jung, pseudoscientist
>Continual references to Freud, pseudoscientist
>Continual speculation about symbols and iconography across cultures, rife with confirmation bias, also pseudo-science

He lost.

wut?

are you retarded? that's not his scientific work, that's just his worldview
scholar.google.com/citations?user=wL1F22UAAAAJ&hl=en

Do you realize that a scientist is not legally required to only state scientific facts 100% of the time? He's allowed to have an opinion like everyone else you actual fool.

>bench 200 lbs in prime

What a fucking dyel.

bring Eliade to a new audience is a big one

Is that our boy Hemingway?

The average person doesn't push themselves hard enough, then.

That's because they're average, you moron

Jordan Peterson BTFO

Are all Jordan Peterson fans this defensive and annoying, or is this just great bait?

>he's really interesting for fake smart people

so, you're interested in him then? lol

>lol peterson sucks!
>he doesnt because [reasons]
>lol why so defensive? youre annoying

Why are Petersons detractors such bitter and simple minded cunts?

You find him annoying because he's right?

>some worthless loser on Veeky Forums calls Jordan Peterson "a simple minded idiot retard"
>someone defends him
>"wooow why are you so defensive wtf"

I'd say sort yourself out but I'd rather you kill yourself

She doesn't.
It goes full men am bad for raisons and she doesn't learn a damned thing.
Know that whole MARRYING A GUY YA JEST MET!! thing is actually hilarious considering that anna essentially hopped into the car of a man she's never met and told him that she was the unascorted alone fucking princess of their kingdom and she fell in love with him
But you know, a relationship like that is good but getting married to a prince that would have no choice but to keep on the up and up and was essentially in the same position? That's just cuh razy.
The completely disengenuous heel turn at the end wasn't clever. It was a con.
PS. Elza's parents were cruel stupid assholes who damned their daughter and kingdom before she was even old enough to go to the bathroom by herself.
They trusted the words of random rock trolls from god knows where and kept her and her sister as fucking captives in their own kingdom rather then help her themselves.
Here's the best part!!
There was no way Elza, the queen of their kingdom, would ever marry or have a child meaning that her sister marrying that prince would be the best thing for everyone.
If Elza had kept her damned mouth shut this entire thing wouldn't have happened and her sister might have been happy for the first time in her life.
Know what, even if elza didn't crack right then, she would eventually crack.
A long ass winter would have descended upon their kingdom and she'd be killed.
Her entire bloodline would have been said to have been cursed and not even her sister would have been spared.

Frozen was fucked up as shit. it was even worse for any young boys who watched it.

It's basically brave except the red headed cunt felt bad about nearly killing her family and all men are somehow evil or incompetent except the working class oaf with no real power except to help protect her and drive her around.

Id really like to see a video of his interpretation of The Never Ending Story

wow

why would you tipe all that out

>putting effort into your post what are you gay

any time I see someone make some angry post trashing Peterson, it just reminds me of the "it wasnt your fault" scene from goodwill hunting. You just KNOW they are depressed nihilist

but goodwill hunting was smart, and it was definitely user's fault

Boredom
Plus I hated the movie.

If you're a peterson fan and know his philosophies, you can put together the pieces yourself

why don't you try making one user? it would be a good challenge

keep sortin'

>two-bit academic
stop reading there
you're garbos

second this