A Sincere Message of Advice to all Manlets

Dear Manlets, please don't bother.
At first I thought you were just a meme, but there's a hugely disproportionate amount of turbo-manlets at every gym I've been too. However aggro, surely and tattooed you might be, a friendly reminder that however much effort you put in, the gymthots will always be hiding a snigger.
Also:
>having big muscles doesn't compensate for your height. It actually makes you look shorter.

t. lanklet

Can you fuck off? My fetish is slamming beefy manlet powerbottoms. Don't demoralise them and cut off my supply of fresh meat, faggot

what kind of no life faggot goes out of his way to post a thread about short men? this is literally the gayest shit

This. Manlets make the best bottoms. All the muscle you could want, but still easily over powered when you feel like being dominant.

I'm okay with manlets because nature needs losers

they are the fuel for the cycle of life

What's the Manlet cutoff?

100% chance you look DYEL. Prove me wrong.

t.nogains

Veeky Forums usually says 5'10 to 6'2. Sometimes people say 6'4 but that's obviously pretty hilarious. I would personally put it at around 5'7 - 5'8, that's still not unreasonably short. Average height for a white male is apparently 5'10, so two to three inches below that wouldn't be considered noticeably short to most people I would imagine.

6 for whites, 5'10 for everyone else

6'2

>Mfw exactly at 6'2
>tfw feel like a short cunt
fucking netherlands man

any more pics of that guy? He has a nice round bulge

a-are there many tall blonde qt grils there?

In bodybuilding, shorter men looks amazing.

i'm 5'7, i've had some people call me short, other's didn't believe me when i told them my height because they thought i was taller.
in the past i've had confidence issues because of my height, but those have gotten better over the years. people tell me i'm a pretty cool dude and i like myself as a person and that's good enough for me.

my advice to all the other manlets of Veeky Forums is ignore idiots on the internet trying to mess with your self-image.

they look comical

6'0-6'2 looks the most aesthetic

My gym has a couple turbo manlets who look close to 5'. It's hilarious how low they leave the bar on the squat rack after using it.

I call them musclehamsters.

In my gym there is this 5"4 old guy, bald, white side hair and beard who is extremely muscular and has 8%< bf.

He looks like a dwarf from LOTR, extremely buff and badass. Unironically he looked really good

Until they're next to a tall man.