Scapula/ weird back

Is there something wrong with my scapula / back or am I retarded?

Yes

Nothing is wrong with your back except you are skinny as fuck. Lift and eat.

looks fine

its called winged scapula

Everyones scapulas wing out a tad, dont worry about it

Yours just stands out a lot because your back is skinny
The angle of the photo makes it seem worse too

Just pick up heavy things

nice soft baby skin with no hair or muscle, would jizz on it without giving a reach around

>just stands out a lot because your back is skinny
>The angle of the photo makes it seem worse too
forgot "nohomo", you fag

newfag

here I am responding to your shit and yes if I could get my hands on you I would commence to raping no lube yes homo don t let me catch you dropping the soap at the gym shower junior.

Guys why the fuck I don't have good erector spinae? Like, OP pic has this line in the middle going down to the ass, I don't have it, and I'm 100% thiccer than OP, I don't have that natural line in middle of the back, only on top between the shoulder blades since that's where exercises hit, what do I do? :(

Hey I have that too, it's just the scapula being a bit different. Here I took a pic

Post a pic, do you also deadlift?

necklet and calflet spotted

nobody itt looks like they lift at all

To anyone here with this problem, I used to have it too, thee are some excercises where you put your hands up and strait in a wall going up and down only using your arms, I don't remember the name but it helps a lot.

Try searching excercises and scapula

all Veeky Forums bullshit aside, it's normal. It's a little bit winged, and you seem to keep your shoulders in protrusion.

I'd suggest you visit a local physical therapist, if you intend to keep lifting. If you don't - you're at risk of developing kyphosis if you don't.

just means your posture could be better

slightly old pic, my rhomboids have grown a bit since, but the highlighted shit is the same

i intend to start deadlifting and a real program on monday

>I'm 100% thiccer than OP
Eh

It will show once you get some muscle on there

It's hard to tell with the pants on, try to take another pic without it

>>I'm 100% thiccer than OP
Eh
OP is skinnier than be breh
how do i get muscles there

You could have posted that pic saying you were OP but from another angle and I would be none the wiser. Deadlifts, horizontal and vertical pulls like pullups and rows will thiccen your back. If it's only erectors you care about deadlifts and stuff like back raises will work them

fml

You just need more muscle bro, OP has probably a bit less fat that's why the spine line shows better.

Deadlifts, rows, face pulls and pull ups

yeah intending to do PPL, but problem is, bent over rows are the fucking shit, tried normal and pendlay, just shitty and dont feel 'em, can i just do chest supported T-Bar instead?

>can i just do chest supported T-Bar instead?
Not sure if it's exactly the same, am not experienced enough.

thanks anyway

>skelly implying he could actually rape the other skelly
Top bantz mate

Scapular wall slides

watch athlean x wing scapula fix video for help

Is it even worth the hassle to try to fix winged scapular?

Now that OP knows what's going on I'm hijacking this thread to ask y'all wtf is up with this dude's abs

Some people say as long as your scapula doesnt wing under load that you are fine...I have rotator cuff issues and I believe that my winged scap might contribute to it...and I look fuged up with one shoulder higher that the other

what do you fucking think? genetics