How do i get over being cheated on

how do i get over being cheated on

Squats Fuelled By Repressed Anger

find the dude she fucked and let him fuck you too

damn whoever she cheated on was a total chad

get the fuck out faggot this is Veeky Forums not your blog idiot. you are a literal cuck how does that feel?

Enjoy the way you look. By lifting you're constantly improving yourself. And you shouldn't beat yourself up over it. It takes time

Die on the inside and leave humanity behind because you're dead. Then distance yourself from humanity even further by getting huge. RIP RICH

pic related, and get off Veeky Forums

It's just a cheat day bro. It's okay to have them once in a while, you're still going to make it.

Man I know this is a meme but I lived it.

>gf cheated on me
>the guy messaged me to tell me
>the guy messaged me a few months after that to ask if I could fuck him or he could fuck me for revenge and that he's been having revenge fantasizes about us ever since

I don't know if you're kidding, but ass fucking the guy who she cheated with does help a tad. Of course it feel pretty gay though.

Lots of animals rape each other for dominance. It's perfectly normal.

>animals do it
right, yes, this is what 'normal' means

Time heals everything

should have just dipped your balls in his butt instead of going full fuckin homo

tfw gf cheated on me with my dad

damn son

find the dude she fucked and fuck him

Well it's something that normally happens. Not saying it's an ideal.

Sorry user. Sounds horrific.

I'd fuck him for those catharsis gains

Find him
pay him a beer
become an asshole:
-get her back by any mean possible
-fuck her in the ass hard and make her clean your dick clean with her tongue
-then drop her sorry ass and
-if she want to cuddle again, do each thing she did not wanted to do with you and kick her away, or never contact her again your choice here

Women think they can win on every board, dude was moar alpha than you for this bitch so play the beta game level cuck to get her back and at the end be the alpha chad by fucking her like a cum dumpster.
Human can't stand losing something so you'll have the stronger hand if you dump her first

about 5 years time and daily mental gymnastics, first 3 years are the most brutal. after that you get sporadic episodes, but 5 years you should be over it more or less.

Let it go. Women are fickle creatures whose actions are governed entirely by their emotions. Don't take it personally. She actually did you a favor by showing you in the clearest way possible she's a whore with awful morals and a terrible person. Forget about her.

There are tons of better chicks out there dude, plenty of fish in the sea.

I agree with this (speaking from experience)

also I have a bad feeling now that I will never again be capable of that supers precious, super special kind of love towards any other girl. (I have a gf now for about 1 year) Anyone that can relate?

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

By realizing youre a fucking normie who will soon have another gf.

See

you never will desu
every future relationship will be tarnished by that event, and you'll never trust or love a girl as much as you could before.
but this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

you never really will, or at least I know I never really did completely "get over" it

the memories will haunt you, with a lot of effort you will manage to keep a lid on it to please future partners and it will be equally hard to open up to your partners about your pain. Most people can't handle that kind of baggage, this leaves you with fleeting and unfulfilling relationships for the first couple of years

after a couple of years, trusting another person intimately will require active, conscious effort. By now, your choices in partners will have improved enough so that their honesty is enduring and proud.

it will make you a better person in the end

just say no homo

Been there man it will always be tough. Unless the other guy knew it wasn't his fault too. Just gotta keep moving on she's a dumb whore.

Hopefully you arent married or have children with this person.

Just feel lucky that you found out before either of those things happened.

lmao

What the fuck?
How pussywhipped is this board?

You are literally crying
Over some dumb bitch who DIDN'T EVEN LOVE YOU

There's BILLIONS of women out there, stop wasting all your energy on a single one that DIDN'T EVEN LOVE YOU

Fuck, man...
I've regretted fucking up relationships, but that was because it was my OWN fault
If a girl cheats on me she's OUT, I'm not gonna waste energy crying over a girl that AIN'T SHIT ANYWAY

Christ....

t 19 year old dyel who hasnt been in a relationship

26 year old who's been in too many, but whatever

but whatever

>do not bother children when they are skateboarding

lol is that one of jbp's or did someone sneak it in there

either way i'm saving this rare peterson

Move on to your side bitch and make her your main bitch then get a new side bitch

but whatevverr broooo

lool pussy

>but whatever
no wonder women step all over you

>b-but whatever

because if you love someone you probably wish they didn't cheat on you, and that's where the pain comes from: the thought of some theoretical relationship minus the cheating that you won't ever have now.

You never loved someone you closeted faggot

>you probably wish they didn't cheat on you
Maybe you should do more than wishing to make sure it doesn't happen. It's the guys fault the female chose the superior mate. She can't be blamed for making the smarter choice

I dealt with it by dumping her and kicking his ass until he begged me to stop

Different people different things I guess

>It's the guy's fault meme

oh fuck off you white knight ass. It's literally impossible to be the best man on the planet so by your logic we should all be successively be getting cucked by a chain of men that are superior to us

not Veeky Forums related kill yourself dumb robot
GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY

You ruin her life driving her to commit suicide by any means possible while becoming the epitome of a great man yourself pursuing things less vain. Also you decide to not be a fucking failed normalfag wasting your time with sub humans in hopes of access to its wet hole to fuck and instead do something worthwhile with your life . Remember, the time you spent with her now holds no value to you except just bitter memories of betrayed trust, and is essentially wasted. Imagine what you could've learnt or accomplished in all that time. If you still haven't learned, there's no salvation for you, waste away your life like this, fishing for hookups o tinder, working a wagecuck job, and dying like a dog, because you can't pay whores to comfort you while you lie on your deathbed, and there's no app for it either

Yeah. I don't even care about having a girlfriend anymore. If it wasn't for the steroids I started taking last month, I still wouldn't care about sex either. From now on it's all about me and my goals.

I find that getting rid of the body helps. Digging a big hole is pretty therapeutic

I recently 'discovered' that girls exists, and have only reached the talk-to-them-stage.

There was this girl, we were crushing hard on each other. I didn't know feels could hurt like this until i saw the girl with another guy (they definitely fucked, you just know).

I can't fucking imagine what getting cheated on feels like. I would probably jump off a bridge.

Fuck her dad.

Assuming you've broken all contact with her, find out her schedule, and figure out when she'll be outside. Then give yourself an alibi by leaving all your electronics at home and stream a Netflix movie, then sneak out, find her, and punch her in the back of the head and run away. Cops will think it's a random street crime, plus you have an alibi. But if you do get caught this is attempted murder so enjoy your 25 to life