Why aren't you fat fucks doing construction. it's the most chad job ever...

why aren't you fat fucks doing construction. it's the most chad job ever. you're literally creating things out of nothing and getting a workout in while you're at it. the only way you dont get fucking jacked doing construction is being lazy and eating twinkies everyday.

me chad
me make $11/hr
me build shed then build another shed and build shed for him too
me eat twinkies anyway because no energy left to cook

> implying I'm too stupid too haggle like a jew for good pay and prove my worth for pay bumps every 3 or so months and have slut to cook for me in exchange for dick.

>you're literally creating things out of nothing
No, that's what us programmers do. You create shit out of materials, we create things out of nothing quite literally.

>Poor
>Loser peers
>Slave/no power to influence your workday
Chad aint gonna work there mate, but its one of the better lower/middle class jobs or while youre young

tldr; how to cope with a dead end job and a fat gf

lmao must suck being american

>m-maybe if i work 14 hours instead of 12 hours boss will promote me to garage builder instead of shed builder!

I'm not even in the trades but I don't get why people here are shitting on them. It's not glamorous but it's very respectable as I see it.

If you ever wonder why Veeky Forums is doing something just remember the answer is massive amounts of insecurity.

Nobody shits on them. The problem is most people aren't tradespeople. For every 1 journeyman on a jobsite you have 10 fucking general labourers doing shit work for minimum wage. Most chucklefucks are that general labourer retard and pretend they are on their way to their ticket.

If you've ever been a tradesmen you will know what I'm talking about. Also the pay isn't as good as it sounds most of the time, just chucklfucks can't do math so they say they get 40$/hour when really they get 20 they just work 80 hours a week.

>t. former carpenter who got sick of working with literal retards, brother is an electrician

What are you doing now? Are you an electrician like your brother?

I don't really know much about trade work but it seems appealing to me. I hate school and feel like I'd be terrible trying to go into the corporate world. Do you like being in it (the trades)?

what could I be in for as a (soon to be) graduate structural engineer, from you experience?

>nothing quite literally
well not that literally

Yeah, but QUITE literally :)

you create nothing

Oh, really? Is Veeky Forums nothing? =)

whoah boy. th3 'ch0n....now that is quite SOMETHING, isn't it!?!?

that's objectively incorrect. coders make something from nothing. construction workers make something from something

>what are you doing on the computer user
>nothing there's nothing on it it's just physical materia

yes, lifting 2x4s is soooo hard it's going to have the same training effect as a 585 deadlift

go to school you deadend

>friend is an electrician
>always complaining about how difficult the pipe laying, ditch digging and installation work is
>works out with me
>can only bench 95lbs and ohp 65
makes a thinking

>yes, lifting 2x4s is soooo hard it's going to have the same training effect as a 585 deadlift
Who made this claim?

OP did

Where?