How often is it ok to eat fast food?

How often is it ok to eat fast food?

its aight as long as it doesnt fuck your macros

0 times

Its never ok to eat food on a fast, dipshit

This, unless OP is referring to binging on fast food.
If you are not from the US or some shithole, the meat etc might not be terrible quality either.

We are all human, sometimes we don't want to cook, that's okay

Fast food once or twice a week won't kill you, however never order any soda, leave that stuff for very rare occasions. Also if the place has fries, don't super size it.

Dude, it's not even okay to eat food Tbh.

If you're okay with a half assed diet and thus half assed muscle definition it's okay to have it 1 - 2 times a week.

If you wanna take your training and diet seriously it shouldnt be more than once every 2 weeks.

I dunno if the US has some good quality Fastfood but here in the UK I have tried all the chains after getting fit and it's literally all shit with the pizza ones being the most bearable meanwhile the rest especially the burger joints you can make your own burger that will be healthier and taste a hundred times better.

Latvian here, can confirm UK food is the most disgusting shit ive ever eaten, and im not even memeing, tried different places, the only positive that fish&chip shops are on every fucking corner.

Always to never fattie

stop going the fucking pub then dumbass. we have all kinds of cuisines, there's indian food, thai food, italian, chinese, pizza... when i went to italy they sold just fucking pasta everywhere. boring as fuck.

The coke and the fries are cancer, the Burger itself is fine as long as you don't eat that stuff every single time.

Dude UK food isn't exactly fine dining but Italy's food is GOAT unless you buy cheap shit.

UK has the highest quality supermarket food and lowest quality national cuisine. Except Scotland, Scottish cuisine is better.

I am 100% sure that Latvian food is probably ridden with parasites and diseases, like every other third world shit hole.

> once or twice a week

Get out of my board, you fat fuck

The burgers are treated with all sorts of chemicals, formerly including ammonia. Even the bread is worse than normal bread. I'm talking about McDonald's here.

If you can't resist fast food you need to become more disciplined. Men should not be a slave to kiddy food like that.

countries with non shit fast food?

Nope

I'm cutting and eat fast food almost every day for lunch. Just don't get a huge combo meal and make sure it fits your macros. I usually eat pretty clean for other meals so fast food keeps my fat intake at a minimum level (50 g/day is what I've heard).

As often as you want.

NEVER