Only 650 ng/dL total test

>only 650 ng/dL total test

just end me please. 8x6 incher and 550 lbs deadlift didn't prepare me for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/05/if-youre-not-regular-fucking-sleeping.html
chaosandpain.com/tips/lucid-dreaming-rules-cultivate-crazy-gainz-and-have-insane-dreams-with-olympus-hypnos-and-binaural-beats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have 550, take your bait thread somewhere else

And how's that working out for you?
Do you feel as if you have enough?

>total test
wew unless your an anomaly you probally have very low free test, which is the only type of test that matters for anyone wondering

>409nd/dL

Makes sense, also receptor sesitivity and the likes. But what good is a total test measurement then?

>2100 ng/dL
>pinning 4 lyfe

Also this was when I was under a lot of stress (lipid profile confirms this), on a low Cal diet and not getting enough fats from diet.

You boys think I can get to 800-900 ng/dL if everything is optimal?

Sauce

duh you dumb faggot
>oh noes, I have low test!
>but only when I do things that are known to lower test
>btw I'm strong and have a big dick
begging for compliments on Veeky Forums of all places is pretty pathetic

Night Fury by @otohime.nami (Valentina Ivankov Yamamoto)

huh? Do Americans really do this? Not have any reading comprehension?

>Not have any reading comprehension?
what exactly did I fail to comprehend?
>upset about having only average test levels
>claims he has a big dick and a big lift
>claims that the only reason he has average levels is because he was stressed and had a bad diet
looks like you're just butthurt about getting called out for being a dumb faggot

calm down nerd, get your hormones checked. You sound like a woman on her period.
Also what's your obesssion with faggots?

stfu you got exposed lmfao just kys

damn Amerifat banter looks like *THAT*

do americans really do this? pretend to be nonchalant by posting memes when getting called out for being insecure babies?

>nonchalant
wtf dose that even mean lmfao nerd

>3600ng/dl
needles are pretty sweet desu.

I'm going to hide your thread because your picture disturbs me on a deeply personal level. I hope you think about it twice before posting this shit again on my paki goat lifting bulletin board. Thank you.

What did you mean by this?

>8x6 incher
link to imgur pic pls

keep trying fag 0/10

>(of a person or manner) feeling or appearing casually calm and relaxed; not displaying anxiety, interest, or enthusiasm.

>tfw high test and high IQ
they're not mutually exclusive tard

650 ng/dL
409nd/dL
2100 ng/dL
3600ng/dl
What are all those numbers, test data,
how much you inject?

How wide and long are your hands?

What kind of fucked up Pound cake is that?

What are you talking about? I'm not the guy you responded too but everything he said is completely true and you're acting retarded.

keep trying nerd
>high iQ
>still experiencing rectal ragnarok because some dude on the internet BTFO'd you

I had this set somewhere, but I've lost it. Please post source user.

Don't know, would like sauce myself

>tfw 300 ng/dL

i wanna die everyday

Could someone please link what is considered "normal" so non-pinners can relate?

>really wanted to know if that was snot or smoke cause ambiguous from the thumbnail
>click on pic
>welp

I'm thinking of going to one of those gimmicky joints where they administer test therapy.

Does anyone have experience with this?

500-700 is normal/average .doctors will try to tell you that ~300 is ok because it's "in the normal range" but that's like the bottom of the bell curve.

I got checked for low T
>25 y/o
>lethargic
>emotional lability
>depressed
>unmotivated
>exhausted from lifting very easily
>no gains ever

according to my doctor:
>normal T range: 250-800 ng/dL

>my results: 264 ng/dL
>computer automatically registers my results as "healthy"
>ask doctor about my T
>"your results look good, I can refer you to a psychiatrist for the depression"

fuck that, I grabbed some gear from the black market and started pinning 150mg test-e/week, not even 4 weeks passed and I felt dramatically better, literally everything got better: more energy, improved mood, feeling motivated, getting stronger, etc

the clinical definition of "low T" is extremely low, you might have to go around the system if you want to get real help

What are your levels at now? Free and total

>tfw afraid to get tested because I know it's going to be super low

How exactly do you guys get tested anyway? Just go have your blood tested at the doctor's and wouldn't you need a good reason for it?
I've checked online and I could get it done for a bit of cash privately. In Europe btw

400ng/dL total, 6.9 free here

I thought that as well, asked my doc for test exam and I got 680 ng/dL

Why the fuck did my doc didn't ask for free test, just total? Fucking dumb shit, I didn't know at the time that free test is what matters

Pls, help. I will break my 34 NoFap streak for this.

This shit is the worst, esp once you start aging more and their definition of "normal" changes.

Mine was 1300ng/dl in my early twenties and is about 600ng/dl now that I'm 30 and did a couple cycles but not on anymore, they consider it "good" so won't prescribe TRT even though they have previous bloodwork showing what my old "normal" numbers were.

It's fine tho, I still have all my old sources, waste of time going to a doctor for TRT unless you're really needing insurance to cover the costs, IMO.

You can't even last an hour without jerking off? Pathetic.

Sub 200 prior to TRT, you disgusting nigger.

>Doctors are wrong because my Veeky Forums memes say so

Wew. If you're in the normal range, your test levels aren't going to cause any major physiological differences, it's just an excuse for failure.

Dude!!! Get the fuck out of my house!!! Lmao!!!

Al... easy on the hooters...

Get on my levels nerds

Eat more protein, sleep more, workout more/harder than you already do and fap more when otherwise not having more sex
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/05/if-youre-not-regular-fucking-sleeping.html
>chaosandpain.com/tips/lucid-dreaming-rules-cultivate-crazy-gainz-and-have-insane-dreams-with-olympus-hypnos-and-binaural-beats/

>dont be a fucking reject and your test will increase

can't i just bitch about muh genetics instead?