What's Veeky Forums's opinion on vaping?

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on vaping?

Qutting cigs on easy mode.

vaping weed is heavenly and cheap as fuck. $0.25 to get high for 90 minutes

Have fun getting fat from the extra calories

dafugyutalkinboutniggaaghh

I do it

Even gayer than smoking, which is already dick-in-mouth gay

literally gayer than being gay

yeh trying to improve your health by not inhaling cancer fumes is pretty gay now that i think about it you're pretty smart

i vape to quit smoking and it works so well. used to vape loads anywhere i could but now i just vape only when im at home

You'll reach a point where ull want to either quit vaping altogether or keep it up. Try do the former. Vaping should be an aid to cold turkey shit nomayin. Otherwise ull just end up constantly on the Vape and then will relapse to smoking most likely on occasion

Teenagers on YouTube like to meme about it being gay. It doesn't really matter though. It's just inhaling flavored vapor. No non-retard can have an opinion on that.

I switched to only vaping like 2 years ago and I still do it. Cigs gross me the fuck out now cause they make you smell like shit. Sure you look like a douche when vaping but as long as you're not a neck beard and your muscles looking joocy, nobody cares

I think he's one of the retards who think that the sweeteners used for flavors are actual sugar that makes you fat.

How about not doing either?

>he thinks vaping doesn't cause cancer
lmao'ing @ ur life

Vaping vegetable glycerin is retarded and that should be common sense. Vaping weed is great and has actual benefits.

t. neet

and

Pretty fucking gay desu. Do snus if you want nicotine

do whateva the FUUUK u wanna DOOOO

>snus

just buy fucking nicorette or the dumb lozenges. snus is going to give you mouth cancer. just get straight nicotine

God's gift to earth. Don't care about the memes, as long as I quit the cancer sticks forever.

Better than smoking, gayer than 9 guys blowing 10 guys.

>mouth fedoras

Stupid, childish and unhealthy.
>b-BUT I WANT TO SUCK ON MY MANCHILD PACIFIER
Why don't you try killing yourself instead you fucking baby.

Enjoy POPCORN LUNG

It's tasty though

Not healthy but still an healthier alternative to tobacco smoking

Good way to get high discreetly.

Still waiting for 10-15 years to go by to have actual long term studies to see if this shit is really bad for you. Im assuming people who are doing it now will have developed any shit by then with the studies to analyze it.

>getting high
>from juice
You have to be 18 to browse here you know.

Vaping is for real men.

I only use concentrates now so even at work they can't tell. Shit is cash.

>2017
>Maintaining a nicotine habit

Popcorn lung was caused by diacetyl.
>mfw cigarettes expose you to 750x more diacetyl than e-liquid

Been vaping for going on 6 years now. Seen them go from garbage gas station cigalikes to eGos and Vivi Novas to digital variable voltage to cartomizers to rebuilding and mech mods to high wattage to temp control.

Hate the meme it's become but still do it with no plans to quit. Can go weeks without it when with family or on vacation so I don't consider it an addiction problem. Which is great because I used to smoke just under a pack a day. Had to stop when my childhood asthma started coming back.

We'll see if I'll be fucked in 15 years. Can't be worse then smoking and I don't get problems breathing anymore. For the last year and a half I've exclusively used this little 18350 mod I got off Fasttech for $18. I really prefer it to the big expensive mods I used to get to chase dem clouds like a fag. Much more handy and when I drop it there's no worry cause it's a mech mod. Regardless just vape and don't be a douche.

>Veeky Forums related as cardio much improved after getting off real cigs

I vaped starting from a non-smoker for a year and it fixed a cough I had for 3 years and a slightly noticeable base wheeze but now if I run too hard I get stridor but it doesn't appear when biking.
You win some you lose some

Also I know 7 former smokers that got off thanks to vaping, 3 of them have picked up exercise and see the day they picked up a mod as a new chance at life. I used to think it was gay but seeing people change and get hope like this is no joke. Power on to anyone that manages to take control back from tobacco companies

Looks lame but so pleasant

>What's Veeky Forums's opinion on vaping?
Just a drug delivery system is all. More degeneracy.

pretty gay

Good way to stop smoking if you can't quit cold turkey, stupid as a hobby, going to be found to somehow cause cancer after 10 more years of research.