where u go?//??

i got scoob

Obese Superhero way, of course

scoob

I want the longevity of scoob,

personality, physique and friends of Zyzz,

strength of riptoe,

and absolutely nothing from Jeff, jeff is such a bland copycat faggot

Everyone except for Scoob has some very serious drawbacks. What's the drawback with Scoob's path? The 10 years of training or the 7/10 gf? I'd be down with both.

Path of zyzz.

I still remember chatting with him casually so many years ago. He was an inspiration to us all.

I mean I'm practically already at the Path of Seid.
Just without the good physique, the money & the child murder, so might as well just go with that one.

idk

zyzz without the weed thing i guess

screenshots or it didnt happen

and u wanna die young? not too bad if you leave a lasting legacy

Why would I have screenshots of meaningless threads on Veeky Forums from 2010?

How is Scoob not the best path?
No downsides other than having to spend 10 years of your life in a beautiful place surrounded by friends.
Also you're guaranteed to live for a long time.

Scoobs and start my own weed garden.

b/c it didnt happen

Path of Zyzz. Who wants to 60+ and still living? not me,fuck this gay earth

>massive squat ass
>unattractive
u wot

This guy gets it.

Path if zyzz has some perks, but it doesnt say i cant have most of the same perks during/after the time in scoobys camp. You just dont get them automatically. You can still enjoy the same things (drugs vidya women and your goal body) but in moderation.

What if my remaining time is only a year and i cut it down to a 6 month drugfueled party while i could be living a moderatly semi drugfueled life.

Scoob is the only correct answer. Jeff pls go.

So for path of Scooby, do you get into like an accident of some sort in your 80s, become paralyzed from the waste down and have to poop in diaper for 50 years? Where are the drawbacks? Aside from being trained by someone who likes it up the ass, of course.

Path of gooby, obviously. I can't think of anyone else who's just so happy and positive all the time. Why wouldn't someone want that?

I think the drawback of the path of Scooby is supposed to be that it's hard work, unlike all the others.

seid
have a nice year and die

>Veeky Forums
>caring about happy and positive things
>not posting 30 lookism tier threads a day
>not posting race bait to stir up a political shit storm

Do I live forever as long as I drink a child every year? Can I drink 5 children at once and be good for 5 years?

not mentioned in the info graphic is that scoobs village is all men and you spend those 10 years getting fucked by scoobs and your fellow scooby acolytes. and the 'gf' you get afterwards is post op.

kekked at "drink a child"

path of seid would be more believable if the blood part wasn't for drinking but baking cookies

PATH OF PIANA

Leaving humanity behind. Come on!

Seid

+Money, sports cars, drugs,
-cunt cheating wife, dying early

80% of the posters are under 20 yo, what would you expect?

if you dont pick path of Zyzz youre a faggot

ZYZZ

Scooby if they have boardgames in the trainning camp

ur not getting it gaylord

sounds like you're in love with him. he's dead, move on.

I feel like zyzz path wouldn't be all that bad if it didn't include the part about a slow painful death

>All these pathetic horny virgins ITT
What the fuck? You faggots have the option to be a literal fucking superhero and you choose some dumb roastie sluts and some weed?

Who is Zyzz?
Who is Piana?

disgusting

The downsides are as follows:
Scoob:
>Don't come in contact with society for 10 years and probably hard time finding pussy in small village
>Stuck with 7/10 gf and can't go higher
>Won't be rich but upper-middle class max.

Zyzz:
>Life divided by 2
>Die painfully

Rippetoe:
>fat
>ugly and women no like you

Jeff:
>no one will ever like or love you again

>hard time finding pussy
Im currently having this issue IRL too, how the everloving fuck do any of you find girls to even approach?

anything other than scoobs sounds crazy

>stuck with 7/10 gf
It doesn't say anywhere that you're stuck with her.

pro tip: i dont :"^ (

I look Veeky Forums but it didn't cure my social autism, that's the thing they never tell you. You thought it would cure it, it doesn't.

I can be an obese supervillain too

Zyzz sounds good if you are an airhead teenager

>You thought it would cure it, it doesn't.
I never had social autism, i just have trouble finding girls because most girls who look even halfway decent already got a bf. Or several in one fucking case, absolute mental girl that was