Are steroids made with animal products fit...

are steroids made with animal products fit? I'd like to go on cycle but as a vegan (to be healthier and animal rights) I'd rather not ingest animal proteins

most roids are extracted from clam shells and crushed conch

how much did your dbol cost

They make them with lamb blood

>Steroids
>Protein
Either you are really fucking stupid or just new so imma cut you some slack, most androgenic hormones are lab grown or derived from non-animal sources, just because it's more efficient and cost effective.

You're taking steroids, yet you're vegan partly for your... health?

>I want to take steroids to be healthier
Kay

yes animal products are far whose than steroids

>You drink, yet you don't... smoke?

>but as a vegan

DROPPED

you know if something is "lab grown" it still has to come from somewhere and not just appears out of nowhere.

test is made from yams
but to be healthier and take roids is a nice mental gymnastic. i guess one has to be used to such bullshit when going vegan
at least drop the dbol your heart health will be thankfull

I still haven't seen a vegan in good shape irl.
Either they're a fat chick, or a hungry skeleton dude.

>but to be healthier and take roids is a nice mental gymnastic
Im not OP but i can understand
Being vegan might be healthier (i dunno?) and if you lower your overall risk then you can take more risks doing roids

Roids will help you get a good bod which could maybe help you get...laid i guess? i dont really know whats the point since IMO girls tend to shy away from most guys and ripped ones are no different for them

B A I T T H R E A D
A
I
T
T
H
R
E
A
D

why would you hate on healthier and cruelty free lifestyles

LAB GROWN HORMONES COME FROM FUCKING LABS WHERE ELSE DO YOU THINK THEY COME FROM.
They have genetically modified bacteria that secrete the hormone of choice in the lab hence "lab grown"

Roids are literally just cum from a bull

Still need a raw material they dont shit out matter with no input

Going vegan is a really extreme lifestyle choice, so if you're going that far to make yourself healthier I would have thought they'd also steer clear of abusing illegal drugs (which have been proven to be really bad for you)

Here babe, have a (You) , since you clearly are illiterate

You're thinking of the taurine in sips.

sage

Most bacterial media contains tryptone which is trypsin digested casein which comes from milk

>which have been proven to be really bad for you
Really?
I only thought abuse was bad, not doing it normally

>post world's most obvious bait
>still get (you)s
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Or maybe it's because all living organisms use the same common chemicals in their cells because of basic molecular biology.

>Going vegan is a really extreme lifestyle choice
It really isn't. Give it a try for 3-4 weeks and then go back. It is exactly as hard as eating meat is: Go to the grocery store, buy thing, cook thing, eat thing
>so if you're going that far to make yourself healthier
Veganism is an ethical stance that happens to have some health benefits post 50 years old. You can be perfectly healthy and eat some fish and some fermented dairy. But they still aren't vegan.

My point was that just because something is harvested from bacteria in a lab, that doesn't make it vegan