What mode is this?

What mode is this?

JUST-mode

Yeah, JUST as in just fine, OP. You're just fine the way you are

That's non-fitness related mode, enjoy your b&

no the meme i was referring to was actually the "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP'' meme. it means his hairline is fucked

its called receding mode

Bald in 10 years mode.

T. Hairlet

COPE subhuman lost-it-all mode. shitpost "banter" about manlets to make yourself feel better.

COPE subhuman manlet mode. shitpost "banter" about hairlets to make yourself feel better.

genelet mode

Bradley Martyn-let mode

this is literally me. how do you style your hair bro

MO mode

Widows peak-mode

We need to see the corners of your hairline at the temple. Are they well defined or thinned out?

This is the Time-is-running-out-to-wife-a-woman-before-point-of-no-return-mode.
Another cm or two will seal your fate user.

Depends on your age. I got these at the beginning of my thirty's. 39 now and it didn't get worse. Never made any effort to gain hair back either. If you're younger than thirty you might be fucked though.

get some minoxidil lad, before it's too late

ok guys serious question

my hairline has been looking like OP's hairline since 15 (I am 26 now)

does it always get worse? why hasn't mine changed at all?

Seconding this since its exactly the same for me

iPhone X

>implying if his face isn't atrocious being jacked with shaved head won't also drown him in pussy.

See a dermatologist or hair doctor in your area. You obviously have MPB.

The big 3 are: Finasteride, Minoxidil, and Keto shampoo.

Then, if you're rich, get hair implants.

I don't think my widow's peak is receding BUT OH FUCK WHAT IF IT IS

it gets worse if you're always in a constant stressed mood

Gopnik here.
I had widows peak since before puberty
probably even before that, it was just the first time i actually paid attention when I shaved my head
I am 33 now, it hasn't gotten any worse.

I've had hairline like OP since I was 13 and it stayed this exact way i'm 25 now

Jesse James mode.

dunno if literally too stupid to grasp irony or legit irony wizard

High testo mode

t.
reddit manchild spilling it's chocolate milk all over the keyboard when something that does not fit within it's autistic parameters of 'fitness' flashes on it's screen

Pennywise the clown mode

>>If you're younger than thirty you might be fucked though.

>tfw my hairline is like OPs at 20 years old

JUST

How bad is this?

20 years old...

agreed. im thiry too and nowadays also have these. going by my father it shouldnt go to full bald mode though. he is almost 70 now and still has his hair (though thinner of course)

Looks good man, no problem

no issue

When we're so deep into irony that you can't tell who's memeing who

I can tell by where your part is you'll probably start losing your hair at about 25-30. How does your maternal grandfather look?

He's bald

t. /r9k/ manchild wiping himself off with a crusty cum rag after jerking it to 2D traps

My condolences.

Honestly there is no way to tell how and when it will get worse. Some people go bald slowly over decades, some lose it all in a year or two.

My father's almost 70 and he has had that hairline for the last 40 years. The rest of his hair is still completely thick and full. But I've seen other people go from OP's pic to bald within a couple of years.

tried it, it didn't work