I hit just 20 push-ups in a row I must be a literal god. Can anyone stop me?

I hit just 20 push-ups in a row I must be a literal god. Can anyone stop me?

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/2015/01/12/your-brain-pets/geoJHAfFHxrwNS4OgWb7sO/story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unless they are slow controlled reps they don't count.

Yesterday I ran three miles without stopping once, my cardio is unsurpassed, fight me.

I can so this for 15 km

I used to run two miles listening to music and could barely finish, then one random day I took my dog with me and easily did 3 miles and could've done more but she was tired. Why is this?

Dogs donate their energy to their owners

This. Bad form when doing bodyweight exercises can make it twice as easy

as well as doing fast pushups and using momentum

Because she's a good girl :)

This. They also sacrifice their gains for you if you live with them. Dog owners on average receive 15% more gains. Good dogs.

the distance you can run increases exponentially as you get better at cardio. getting from 2 to 3 km is about as difficult as getting from 3 to 6 km

Generally speaking the limit you can run is about three times the distance you normally run. I discovered this for myself before I was informed of the fact (/theory) by a competitive triathlete. So running one extra mile is really nothing.

4/17, not really amusing to me.

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

Dogs are good sprinters not marathoners

Oh boy

>that kid in gym who always did poor form on everything for the fitness tests
>that swimmer girl that did great form and still beat everyone in the class including boys
>that black kid that pushed me once and i backed down like a pussy
>that one jew who bullied freshman, spit in ones mouth

t: sled dogs that run +100km straight

Sounds like that was your dogs first run, and she (a male intact dog with animal testosterone in his system would have done even better) blew you out of the fucking water on her first run.

How long did you have to train to be able to barely do two miles? After months of training you took your dog with you, and she kept pace with your longer legs and ran at a pace beyond what you could have managed for longer and further than you could have when you had the same level of cardiovascular development?

Your dog cucked you is what happened.

THANK YOU GOOD WOODER

Did you assume her gender?

>bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/2015/01/12/your-brain-pets/geoJHAfFHxrwNS4OgWb7sO/story.html

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

i been getting up at 5 to go to the gym, starting a new job and is the only way to guarantee its in the schedule
i feel like a gimplet just dickin around with sleepy muscles
how much weeks until im not so tired in the morning?
i been getting up at 5 for a while, but usually take that time for a nice dump, make breakfast, shower, and then chillax a bit before work

been doing that for a year and a half now, i usually sleep till 8 one sunday every month when i'm too tired, but aside from that it's 5am sharp everyday

you get used to it, just make sure to stick to your sleeping schedule

Just did 25 (twenty five) bodyweight squats in a row. Top that

Thank you good woofer

...just tied this and made it 31 albeit extremely slowly. What is it that makes reps over 15 nightmarish?

I hit 15 one arm push ups today lol

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

N-NANI??? WHAT IS THIS STRENGTH???

>implying I do cardo

>THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

>Can only hit 10-12 pull ups max

>lost a pull up rep today

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

My dog loves being the fastest dog at the dog park. He lives for retrieving. But He's 7 now and I want to start foam rolling him to keep his body in good shape.

Is it okay to foam roll my dog?

Thank you good woofer

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

Congratulations you have passed the female pushup standard for the army by 1. Now get to 42 to pass the male standard!

it's 13 to apply
71 in 2 minutes to score 50(the minimum event score) for passing

nvm read the chart wrong the min score
men 17-20 is 35 for women in the same age group 13
for men 22-26 it's 31 for women in the same age group it's 11

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

guys someone pls post a link of the different pyramid training methods to get raise your push up numbers or chin ups. it was somehting like do 100 pushups through out the dayby spacing it out and then increase the number the next day

honestly that does not work to great. You want to use a progression to save time and your joints. Or a static hold like a psudo planche hold. A standard pushup progression would go.
incline push up>knee push ups>normal pushups>inverted push ups,diamond push ups>wide arm or planche pushups
once you can 3x8-10 in a respective set move to the next set and stay in it as long as you can do at least 3x5. If you want to go for max fatigue to the hardest set you can, then move down a step in the progression until can't do anymore, then move down a set and repeat until you can't really do another one.

I just did 20 + 1, WHAT NOW?

do them inverted/decline

>ohp 1pl8
>the world is now mine

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

Plot twist you did them with elbows flared outwards didn't ya...

thank you good woofer

God bless you woofer

how can he do them if he declines?

Humans are better at enduance when compared with the majority of animals.

Thank you good woofer

Thank you good woofer

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

THANK you good woofer

thank you good woofer

>STR vs. AGI
The Great Debate.

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER!

10/10 dog friend

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

Thank you good woofer

thank you good woofer

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

Thank you good woofer

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

When I was like 20-25% bf at 250 pounds, I could get 39 straight. Step it up OP.

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

>THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

Thank you good woofer

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER

THANK YOU GOOD WOOFER