There are people on this board right now who unironically follow this manlets fitness "advice"

>there are people on this board right now who unironically follow this manlets fitness "advice"

LEL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZVpnHKbSeo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/
youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are people in this Board who believe a Keto diet is healthy

There are people on the board who think the Golden One is natty. 90% of the people who post here are newbs and you should never EVER take advice from anyone on Veeky Forums unless they have a good body or videos of good lifts.

After seeing a few of his videos i've come to the conclusion that this guy is legit retarded. His IQ can't be much higher than 85.
just look at this earlier video he did and tell me he doesn't seem to have some sort of mental defect. His mannerisms, the way he moves his head, the way he talks, he's legit autistic. He's also a turbo manlet.
youtube.com/watch?v=KZVpnHKbSeo

there are people on this board

Why cant he give some good advice?

We all knew that by the autistic shit he wrote about picking up women.

what did he said?

>unless they have a good body or videos of good lifts
And how do you suggest the noobs know what's a good lift?

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

1/2/3/4 is a basic milestone. 2/3/4/5 counts as good imo.

Any man who must call himself 'alpha' is no alpha

And no matter what you do, if you are on Veeky Forums, you will never be alpha

You are on this site because there is something broken inside you. You will never identify with normie ideas.

You might be popular, successful, rich and fit, but you will never be a normie.

And because you will never be a normie, you will never be an alpha

We all can find a girl we completely shit on and act like the chad we wish to be and in some magic moment our overemphasized fake self esteem matches their inferiority complexes and something magic happens.

DONT TALK ABOUT ALPHAD THAT WAY HE WILL ALWAYS BE /OURGUY/

latest video was good you delusional fat fuck

Provided you take the right supplements daily, it is

He's a virgin for sure.

someone should reupload this webm on youtube and change title to "Alex from Alphadestiny arrested for assaulting a woman"

Lmao that shit still on his website? Cringe overload

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/

>reddit

I think he genuinely might be autistic but I also think his lack of female touch and social conditioning has unlocked a natural lifters hero

>sipping my cool glass of lemonade

Holy kek this fucking guy is autistic but damn is he funny.

>That .webm

Wrong, your notion of alpha is simply wrong. Alpha means leader-like, brave, it does not mean: 100% sane. You can be off in the head and still be alpha. Your way of speaking suggest you're a beta, never generalize your problems, just because you'll never be able to do x does not mean everyone is unable to be x.

>there are people on this board who make threads about youtubers they don't enjoy
it sickening
it pissening
it time-wastening
it sagening

his lifting advice is bretty solid to be fair. his "game" shit is cringe though

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2716748/
>starvation is an effective treatment for obesity
revolutionary stuff, thanks

This
Lil nigga can lift and build muscle, but he's like kryptonite to da wimmenz

>I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.
This guy has to be a regular on Veeky Forums or /r9k/ there is no way someone this autistic has never been on here

Ive confronted him on his comments he does come here. He guts supper mad when people male threads like this

For diabetics and people with seizures? Yes. For the average joe? No, it's really not. It may (debatably) be good for short term weight loss but it's not sustainable in the long run. The body performs better when running on carbohydrates. Take any basic bio/nutrition class and you will know this

>chad
>5'7"
copelet

hue hue hue goofy

ughhh mommy

He looks pretty good desu. Also really solid strength.

There are no essential carbs goddamnit

only dyels disrespect alex based on stupid shit he said years ago and doesnt necessarily believe or suggest any longer. he gives great advice for people who aren't training exclusively for powerlifting.

I like his Gangs of New York facial hair. It's definitely not try hard extraordinaire.

He has some really good advice on rack pulls that I recommend for everyone on fit who wants a ripped back. Don't get me wrong, he's still a delusional manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg

music is banging though

Each line beside Genova is so funny. A comic genius made this

Everybody knows that he's a coping manlet but his advice is still legit so fuck off and stop posting this shit thread every single day

LOL @ faking that deep voice

What are his legit advice? All I've seen is him shilling random bullshit equipment that you don't need and talk shit to Jason Blaha.

Alex is a coping manlet and he is incredibly insecure. However his cringey behavior is hilarious and he gives good advice, so he is worth watching. Even if it turns out his advice is shit, he is still entertaining to watch just to laugh at.

Isn't it ironic that 80% of people here praises Zyzz...a guy that encouraged others to lift but also TO BE A CUNT (we've seen some if his posts in social media when a girl came in the way) and then this guy is destroyed for showing the same attitude?

Autismo will never abandom this board.

Something is always off about ManletDestiny. When he talks it triggers that uncanny valley creepy response from me. Like he's an actual robot pretending to be human.

He's putting on a cool alpha tough guy facade, it's pathetic that guys on here suck his dick so much imo... I don't know where he got this reputation of having "good advice", the guy's a fucking cringe fest

He gives SOME solid advice, but most of it is just cringe. The whole 'manly man' persona he puts on is just way over the top IMO.

The reason why he's getting destroyed for it is because he's bragging about it via text, with super cringy phrasing and no proof whatsoever.

i know, white men are usually so beta.. it's weird.

Lol at the fags itt
Alex legit makes good videos and probably looks better than all of you

Pathetic virgins

Agree.
The guy has a great physique, and gives good advice.

He could have top 1% genetics he doesn't look shredded at all in his videos. I think he literally just lives with his mom and trains.

>Methods using by the strongest gym in the world are random bullshit equipment

Really activates my flax seeds

If you don't have a strong jaw, either grow a beard (if you can actually fill one out) or make sure your sideburns are trimmed all the way to the top of your ear, otherwise they just make your face look even more round.

>I don't know where he got this reputation of having "good advice"
Because he actually gives good advice

If you already have a strong jaw, growing some non-patchy stubble is chad-status.

Because Zyzz actually fucked women. Alex would get arrested if he tried to talk to women like that irl.

>white

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHh is this nigga for real?

OH MY GOD HE LOOKS LIKE THE MEXICAN THAT USED TO GET SHITPOSTED HERE SOMEONE POST IT ITS FUCKING UNCANNY

THE ONE WITH HIS HANDS BEHIND HIS BACK

SOMETHING SOMETHING POTENTIAL OR SOME SHIT

FUCK
SOMEONE POST IT
AHHHHHHHHHJHHN

Ottoman rape baby

Angry Joe?

Enraged Enrique?

This seems like a buttblasted lanklet thread
>I lift bitch weight because of muh ROM
>I can't lift heavy because of muh leverages
>I only look like a dyel because manlets put on muscle easier
Insecure lanklets can't stand someone being better than them.

Hi, Alex.

he definitely browses the chan, i think i saw him in a soc rate thread the other day